Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How To Watch Live Dstv On Andriod Part 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Dstv On Andriod Part 2 (648 Views)

How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Live Dstv On Andriod Part 2 by Fashrobbin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
hello guys, I believe you all enjoyed the part 1 I posted with you can still enjoy it here http://www.techfashy.com/2015/03/if-you-don-have-this-stream-app-on-your.html?m=1
today, the app is mobdro which does the same work with kodi but suitable most for those that have low ram memory.
Why should I use mobdro??
==>It does not need flashplayer installed before it will work
==>You can download the stream videos, sports& movies and watch it later offline
==>It caputures all live station in the world at a click.
==>mobdro is embedded with a powerful subtitle tool.
Where can I download??
The application is current avaliable for the andriod os users. You can download it from http://www.techfashy.com/2015/03/if-you-don-have-this-stream-app-on-your.html?m=1
System requirements
It works only on andriod Os 4.0 and above.
If you have any bugs with it kindly leave a comment through the comment box

(1) (Reply)

Price Check On Bb Z10 / How Can I Reduce The Size Of Q5 Video/pictures / Facebook Is Down....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.