Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State (63602 Views)

The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From / If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof) / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Mentcee(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obipat:
. But u didn't marry from there.
Ah ah, Obyno, so you de follow me here abi? Na wa you o. And you? When you go marry?
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Obipat(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mentcee:
Ah ah, Obyno, so you de follow me here abi? Na wa you o. And you? When you go marry?
. I'm stIll searching
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by NobleAky(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
sonssyo:

its ok, am nt ur mate dou. u dnt no me either cos if u do, am sure u gona witdrw. ur statement.
...not until u understand that English is a second language in Nigeria and so no one can claim to be perfect using it, not even until you come to term with the fact that the so called Nsukka lady can fluently use her mother tongue more than you can just as you can use yours more than she can will anybody cares about your existence
Nonsense!!!
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by sonssyo(f): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
NobleAky:
...not until u understand that English is a second language in Nigeria and so no one can claim to be perfect using it, not even until you come to term with the fact that the so called Nsukka lady can fluently use her mother tongue more than you can just as you can use yours more than she can will anybody cares about your existence
Nonsense!!!

clueless nwa nsukka. hahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by NobleAky(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
sonssyo:

clueless nwa nsukka. hahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
that's all you can say but i wouldn't have regretted it if i came from there as no one has a choice of where to be born

cheap slut!!!! Who knows how many lecturers slept with you just for you to score cheap grade, why i did say this is because UNN my alma Mata doesn't produce graduates with wap mind. Sorry for a man you will live with
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by sonssyo(f): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2015
NobleAky:
that's all you can say but i wouldn't have regretted it if i came from there as no one has a choice of where to be born

cheap slut!!!! Who knows how many lecturers slept with you just for you to score cheap grade, why i did say this is because UNN my alma Mata doesn't produce graduates with wap mind. Sorry for a man you will live with

hahahaaaaa,freedom of speech,u need jesus
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by NobleAky(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2015
sonssyo:

hahahaaaaa,freedom of speech,u need jesus
same Jesus that created a section of people you are ridiculing here on social media? Very hypocritical of you.....and don't quote me again you cheap slut
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by sonssyo(f): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=NobleAky post=31600345] same Jesus that created a section of people you are ridiculing here on social media? Very hypocritical of you.....and don't quote me again you cheap slut[/

u see ur life!!!
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by canalily(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:
You know this doesn't speak for every nsuka lady right .
is that cardava beside youundecided
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by elantraceey(f): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
canalily:
is that cardava beside youundecided

What's that?
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by canalily(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

What's that?
the black bed beside u. Is it for cardavaundecided Though u r so cute
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by elantraceey(f): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
canalily:
the black bed beside u. Is it for cardavaundecided Though u r so cute

I ain't seeing anything as such beside me.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by canalily(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:

I ain't seeing anything as such beside me.
ok. Where are u today?
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by kuuljay(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
during my elder brothers traditional wedding in nnsuka we went there jittery knowing how Igbos extort the extorable from grooms,at the point if paying the dowry they asked us for one million
come see gbege,my dad gave the 250k which we never planed for they took the money aside had a discussion and took only 2k out of the money that their daughter is not for sale,i wish all Igbo's are like this,we can all afford those yellow beautiful damselss grin grin[color=][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by waliezi(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=WYMAN post=31431410]lol..I no get sis,if not I for pass u one..dat is,if I see say u be honest man.
I no dey run home pakag,so I no get any Naija babe has friend[ok just link me up]
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by somegirl1: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
sauceny:
I do know for shizzle that enugu has the least infidels amongst other eastern states.

Enugu state
Anambra state
Abia state
Ebonyi state
Imo state

How did you come to this conclusion? Did you conduct a quantitative research? Or did you just rely on hearsay or very limited personal experience?
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by princejude(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2015
Arduino Workshop LIVE in Enugu 12th June. Don't miss it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Tinyemeka(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
sauceny:
I do know for shizzle that enugu has the least infidels amongst other eastern states.

[size=30pt]Enugu state[/size]
[size=30pt]Anambra state[/size]
[size=30pt]Abia state[/size]
[size=30pt]Ebonyi state[/size]
[size=30pt]Imo state[/size]

Come to Nsude or Ngwo. Your reasoning will reset.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Colenzo75: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy
Bullshitic Superstitious belief or crap meant to scare the weak minded among the Nsukka married peeps. I know a lot of Nsukka married women not only polishing but shinning their congo in steady away match. Infact i know a part of Nsukka where the new married Nsukka woman 1st goes out to prostitute for say a year or more before settling down for marriage business. You have them married and non-married plying their sex trade at 9th mile axis. This is fact i've just told you.

You can only tell me about loyalty of Nsukka women but not fidelity.
FVCK THIS WAPPED THEORY! cool cheesy
He is telling you the truth am from nsukka too but not all part of Nsukka
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that amazing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband / Aramide Shekinat Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / African Tribeswoman In Supermarket Wearing Goat Skins & Mud For Sunscreen (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.