Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State (62370 Views)

The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From / If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof) / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Young03(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some ppl ar stupid..y ar u doubtin it wen u av nt xperienced it...am from nsukka and all he said is the trut...if u doubt try am as a man and sleep wt a married woman in enugu ezike..u both will get stuck
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
abakaliki state?

Sorry,i meant ebonyi
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by stigman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
tweetobyte:
Funny. But on a serious note, this thread is a joke and OP shouldn't be taken seriously. I know few guys would let this get to them, cheaters are everywhere. A girl who wants to cheat will still cheat no matter where she hails from.

In other news, I still have a Twitter account with over 32,000 followers for sale. Interested buyers should contact 080-828-986-87

The truth is that you don't know anything about nsukka, tell ur sis to marry nsukka man and mess up, only then u will understand better
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
defhenry:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abakiliki state grin grin grin

Corrected,thanks.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by nwadiuko1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
sauceny:

Sorry,i meant ebonyi
ok
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by todayguest(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nothing is impossible. But, this tradition isn't fair. It enslaved the womenfolk only. In marriage, no partner must cheat.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by WYMAN(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:

You are a true son. I forgot to mention that part.
tanks cool
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
IDEKEALUMONA:
which part of Nkanu are u from?
Bro why you dey ask? Are you from Nkanu too? I doubt because your name suggests you are from Nsukka. Anyway I am from Agbani. cool
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Samirana360(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Proud 2 be a native of nsukka
#proudly nsukkite
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by menix(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Young03:

chairman na true..me na pure NSK guy..bt read and understand his last statement

Well i guess u jst logged on cous dat part u refered to was a modified version..

I countered him knowin i knew 1 Nwanyi Nsukka that her resturant then was 'ebeano' in d 90's nd she did cheat.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by sage2(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:
If you are a man that hates seeing your girlfriend having a close hug with men you have to marry an Nsukka girl for 100% fidelity.

This id how it works:

* Single ladies can flirt with any man they like both married and single men but once they(ladies) are married it is over. The very "car" can never go to any other mechanic except the family mechanic (husband).

* Married men can sleep with any single lady except married ones. Married people from Nsukka can not sleep with any married woman even if the woman is from Congo and married to French man.

* Single men can sleep with any girl all over the world since the girl is not married. Single men can never sleep with married women irrespective of where she is from.

* Married Women sleep with their husbands ONLY.
The punishment for offenders ranges from DEATH to MADNESS. It is our culture and I love that. Some people say it is harsh but why should you sleep with another man when you are married. I am a christian but I strictly believe in this culture.

I encourage every potential suitor that is looking for a happy home to come and get hold of our beautiful girls. If you are tired of suspecting your girl friend then it is time to let go and have a suspicion-free marriage.
IT IS NOT EVERY PART IN NSUKKA THAT PRACTISE THIS.

Has it gotten this far? So you are trying to offload your rejectees on innocent outsiders abi? Very soon, you will start printing flyers, running Radio and TV commercials and erecting bill boards on this. Why not even run a road show?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by fejikudz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
The Urhobo's share similar tradition
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
sauceny:

Sorry,i meant ebonyi
That was a very serious mistake.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by UncleJudax(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
You know this doesn't speak for every nsuka lady right .
He clearly stated that.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:

That was a very serious mistake.

Hw serious is it¿¿¿
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by slap1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Like how much is the bride price estimate?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by olu77(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
WYMAN:
[size=15pt]Very true,my uncle died,because he was covering up for his cheating wife,who got pregnant for his younger broda.
The costum says,if a man catchs his wife cheating,he should report to the community,has soon has he does dat,she will go mad or die,but if he hides her infidelity,the oracle will strike him dead.
But if he has no idea of what his wife is doing,she will go mad,in matter of dayz

THiS ONE HAPPEN FOR MY EYEz coro coro

Though am not from NSUKKA,but my mom is from there

no matter how you go church reach,if you be NSUKKA person and you cheat.
YOU ARE A GONNA **FACT**[

NA WEN YOU SIN,DEVIL FIT PENETRATE UR LIFE
[/size]

I believe everything you and op wrote is possible my wife too is from Nsoko but here is my take:

This culture is a jungle culture that should be scrapped. As long as married men are free to do what they like married women shouldn't be under bondage if they so desire. Imagine that a man has not touch his wife for years all because he knows the wife dare not immitate him while he is busy sleeping with single girls around. Meanwhile part of the rule also state that a man whose wife commits adultery will also die except certain gods are appeased.

There is absolutely nothing about this culture to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by olu77(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
todayguest:
Nothing is impossible. But, this tradition isn't fair. It enslaved the womenfolk only. In marriage, no partner must cheat.

Exactly! What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by eazysally: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
With due respect bros I value and respect women including nsukka married women but to say bkos of culture there don't cheat I don't buy that I did my nysc in nsukka three years ago I stayed in Nru before I relocated to oba road, the christian corper's family house is located along prison road GRA, so I know nsukka very well during my stay.I don't like to kiss and tell am not FFK lol, but I had an experience with a married nsukka lady. Her husband own a cusmetic shop in Ogige market and he is fond of travelling to buy goods living her alone with two girls in bording school, queens college along enugu road, most times she will beckoned me to come and stay in their house when everyone is out and honestly I couldn't resist like I said the husband is a traveller and her daughters in bording school while there have sales girls in the shop, she only go supervise things and come back home, am sorry if you are offended we are still in good terms but nolonger dating I left after my service and she have two more kids now for her husband. some married female corpers amongs us cheats very well too, I know of one yoruba married woman who was going to sleep with a UNN student in Odim gate she couldn't even control her own urge and she was bold enough to be telling us that her husband knew who she is b4 he married her. I don't bliv in those culture things anymore their is pervasity and immorality everywhere, our prayer is that may God give us husband or a wife that fear God bkos you can't know what there do at your back.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Blitz888(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
ceejay4real:

Mad Man!!!!
Ignore him.. Him who the gods want to kill they will first make mad
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
Op you can lie ooo shocked shocked shocked

An uncle of mine divorced his Nsukka ex wife last Xmas on the ground of infidelity.

Nsukka people and their language sha, full of bush men. lipsrsealed

That their "ati mu ngege" movie irritates me like hell...

Proudly Nkanu! shocked shocked shocked

All I see is mere hatred. It's mere stuupiditi to laugh at peoples language because none of them knows how it came about and why they are speaking it. BUSH MEN you said? Can you stand and defend your assertion? Imagine, Nkanu and Nsukka are from one state and still you harbour this hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by WYMAN(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
olu77:

I believe everything you and op wrote is possible my wife too is from Nsoko but here is my take:

This culture is a jungle culture that should be scrapped. As long as married men are free to do what they like married women shouldn't be under bondage if they so desire. Imagine that a man has not touch his wife for years all because he knows the wife dare not immitate him while he is busy sleeping with single girls around. Meanwhile part of the rule also state that a man whose wife commits adultery will also die except certain gods are appeased.

you are right too,cos that costum,target the femal folks the most..but let's look at it this way,if that costum is scrapped.
Don't you tink,dat infidelity will be the order of the day,in such region.
Everything that has an advantage,also has disadvantage,its left for us,to choose which suit our interest the most and accomodate the others.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Fourwinds: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
In our undergrad days as a Lion...a close friend banged a young married Nsukka regularly and nothing happened.Wouldn't blame the gal though,her husband was older than her ancestor.
dat ur friend will experience d same in is marriage. It is not a curse but what one sow so he will reap
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by HizMissy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
such a culture..... glad im not from that corner of enugu.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by HizMissy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
WYMAN:
you are right too,cos that costum,target the femal folks the most..but let's look at it this way,if that costum is scrapped.
Don't you tink,dat infidelity will be the order of the day,in such region.
Everything that has an advantage,also has disadvantage,its left for us,to choose which suit our interest the most and accomodate the others.

how come the deity so magnanimously decided to overlook male infidelity?
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:

All I see is mere hatred. It's mere stuupiditi to laugh at peoples language because none of them knows how it came about and why they are speaking it. BUSH MEN you said? Can you stand and defend your assertion? Imagine, Nkanu and Nsukka are from one state and still you harbour this hatred.
Bro, no mind me joor. I jes dey look for trouble cheesy, you know I can't hate my own wawa people. Some of the best people I have met are from Nsukka as a matter of fact.

Make una no take me serious ooo, e don tey wey I quarrel last na im make I dey find trouble 4 hia coolcool
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by WYMAN(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
HizMissy:

how come the deity so magnanimously decided to overlook male infidelity?
sis..I don't know about other region,that much,but from wer I come from(UDENU),male folks are not left out.
XCEpt you marry outside our region.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Fourwinds: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Young03:
Some ppl ar stupid..y ar u doubtin it wen u av nt xperienced it...am from nsukka and all he said is the trut...if u doubt try am as a man and sleep wt a married woman in enugu ezike..u both will get stuck
chai!!! Dat one na ma gun. I would like to study d stuckness of deir kpekus
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by suruwilliams(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Were are the ibos grin
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Temptee101(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy
Bullshitic Superstitious belief or crap meant to scare the weak minded among the Nsukka married peeps. I know a lot of Nsukka married women not only polishing but shinning their congo in steady away match. Infact i know a part of Nsukka where the new married Nsukka woman 1st goes out to prostitute for say a year or more before settling down for marriage business. You have them married and non-married plying their sex trade at 9th mile axis. This is fact i've just told you.

You can only tell me about loyalty of Nsukka women but not fidelity.
FVCK THIS WAPPED THEORY! cool cheesy
Shut up dude. I can attest to what the Op said; it's a fact. Stop spreading falsehood and misleading the public. Once again shut up and stick to what you know. I'm from Nsukka, the op failed to mention some sef. A married Nsukka woman cannot answer any other man who is not the husband from the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Temptee101(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
sage2:

Has it gotten this far? So you are trying to offload your rejectees on innocent outsiders abi? Very soon, you will start printing flyers, running Radio and TV commercials and erecting bill boards on this. Why not even run a road show?
See this one o. You too wan belong? Don't come here to whine and disturb us with stories of how you caught your wife with your house boy or gateman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Names Whose Meanings Are Now Lost / Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.