Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State (62400 Views)

The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From / If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof) / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by daddynasa: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
uniqueren:
as a lioness, i saw 3 women go mad,
and i was told it was from infidelity shocked shocked,
two of them recovered , i don't know about the last one sha.
3 of them were from Enugu Ezike married to Enugu Ezike men.
but i have never heard or seen any of the men mad from infidelity,
and trust me, no be just "cup" them dey push, na **GP tank** grin grin
so the gods change their mind? abegi spare me that jareee.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
sonssyo:

super story,but u forgot to tell us dat nsukka babes can't speak good english.
We get to learn how to read, write and speak through education since it's not our language. I don't know what you expect from uneducated villagers. Assignment: look for any educated Nsukka girl and have a chat with her with English. Please stop rating people by how fluent they are with English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Obipat(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mentcee:
Sure. Marry them and live long!
. But u didn't marry from there.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cmanforall:

Nsukka gals are timid. Sometimes one get confused of their tribe. Are the Ibos?
How well do you know Nsukka girls or just a mere prejudice?
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by danot1030: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
It is a shame igbos are now begging for men to marry their ladies.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by sarcoma: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
dunkem21:

You're right and the OP is right too.

As a lion, I have also seen many married women go nak.ed and mad because of this ..though some guys wey no dey hear word still dey chop the kpomos clean mouth.

I think the OP added his last statement afterwards. It is not every part in Nsukka that observe this but they are prevalent especially in Enugu Ezike.

Sorry to say this, the culture has made many single Nsukka girls to have high sex libido, be so rotten and promiscuous tasting every DICK and harry because once they are married, the fun is over.

As a result of this, their spouses never satisfy them and they still damn the consequences of the culture and look outside.

One of the cheapest thing in Nsukka is sex; you can buy one with a komkom of okpa and limca.

You are a pathological liar
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by tiswell(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy
Bullshitic Superstitious belief or crap meant to scare the weak minded among the Nsukka married peeps. I know a lot of Nsukka married women not only polishing but shinning their congo in steady away match. Infact i know a part of Nsukka where the new married Nsukka woman 1st goes out to prostitute for say a year or more before settling down for marriage business. You have them married and non-married plying their sex trade at 9th mile axis. This is fact i've just told you.

You can only tell me about loyalty of Nsukka women but not fidelity.
FVCK THIS WAPPED THEORY! cool cheesy
The op said it doesn't apply to all parts of nsukka.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by sonssyo: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:

We get to learn how to read, write and speak through education since it's not our language. I don't know what you expect from uneducated villagers. Assignment: look for any educated Nsukka girl and have a chat with her with English. Please stop rating people by how fluent they are with English.

am sure,i hv 3 of dem back den in. schl UNN. its a serious issue all round
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by AJ01(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
HizMissy:

he's sublty saying na dem do pass.
am from Imo state and i agree to that
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by NobleAky(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
sonssyo:

am sure,i hv 3 of dem back den in. schl UNN. its a serious issue all round
now check this ur grammar and see one billion reasons why you shouldn't point an accusing finger on someone
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by waliezi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:
If you are a man that hates seeing your girlfriend having a close hug with men you have to marry an Nsukka girl for 100% fidelity.

This id how it works:

* Single ladies can flirt with any man they like both married and single men but once they(ladies) are married it is over. The very "car" can never go to any other mechanic except the family mechanic (husband).

* Married men can sleep with any single lady except married ones. Married people from Nsukka can not sleep with any married woman even if the woman is from Congo and married to French man.

* Single men can sleep with any girl all over the world since the girl is not married. Single men can never sleep with married women irrespective of where she is from.

* Married Women sleep with their husbands ONLY.
The punishment for offenders ranges from DEATH to MADNESS. It is our culture and I love that. Some people say it is harsh but why should you sleep with another man when you are married. I am a christian but I strictly believe in this culture.

I encourage every potential suitor that is looking for a happy home to come and get hold of our beautiful girls. If you are tired of suspecting your girl friend then it is time to let go and have a suspicion-free marriage.
IT IS NOT EVERY PART IN NSUKKA THAT PRACTISE THIS.
. Where be dat? Pls link me up, I wan com marry one girl there ...25001874
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by waliezi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
WYMAN:
[size=15pt]Very true,my uncle died,because he was covering up for his cheating wife,who got pregnant for his younger broda.
The costum says,if a man catchs his wife cheating,he should report to the community,has soon has he does dat,she will go mad or die,but if he hides her infidelity,the oracle will strike him dead.
But if he has no idea of what his wife is doing,she will go mad,in matter of dayz

THiS ONE HAPPEN FOR MY EYEz coro coro

Though am not from NSUKKA,but my mom is from there

no matter how you go church reach,if you be NSUKKA person and you cheat.
YOU ARE A GONNA **FACT**[

NA WEN YOU SIN,DEVIL FIT PENETRATE UR LIFE
[/size]
. Oya pass me one nnsuka chick mak I marry na
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by dunkem21(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
sarcoma:
You are a pathological liar

How, bros?
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by sonssyo: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
NobleAky:
now check this ur grammar and see one billion reasons why you shouldn't point an accusing finger on someone

its ok, am nt ur mate dou. u dnt no me either cos if u do, am sure u gona witdrw. ur statement.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by nerdfrost(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
menix:
Hahahahaha...
Broz u can lie ehh...
That kind thing no fit work wey our galz don go nuclear..

Buh i hear say una gal sweet nd original lik Nsukka Honey..
. And he sha be called "Eli" for he will be the greatest liar to ever walk the earth grin
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by charlito94(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Desteenee:
Wonderful. I think the Urhobo share a similar tradition.

Lie. Here n know say name delta/ urhobo/ itshekiri girls do okpo work pass
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by WYMAN(m): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
waliezi:
. Oya pass me one nnsuka chick mak I marry na
lol..I no get sis,if not I for pass u one..dat is,if I see say u be honest man.
I no dey run home pakag,so I no get any Naija babe has friend
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by WYMAN(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
daddynasa:
this ur post is fallacious, FALSE CAUSE what I and Patrick obaghiagbo. would call. 'POST HOC ERGO PORTA HOC
you can beliv wat you want to belive,but don't forget,dat there is a saying.
Give to ceaser wat belongs to ceaser and give to God,wat belongs to God.

Devil dey em own,u come invite am into ur,lyf by commiting adutry..God will look the other side,while devil use ur lyf dance "SHOKI"
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by princejude(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
The story is true but it is only in Enugu-Ezike. The summary is that the village Enugu-Ezike (or their deity) don't accept bastards or allow cheating wives. if you are a guy (from anywhere) and have a girl friend from the village, if you impregnate her you must collect the child from the lady after birth because if not the lady or the child may either run mad or die. About 5 years ago, something happened that confirm this. This is a true life story. A woman from Enugu-Ezike came to a family in my place and asked of a man, they told her that the man died after biafra war,she started crying. They asked her why she was crying. She said that during the war, they hide in our place and she became the man's girl friend and he impregnate her. After the war they went back to their place and she gave birth to the child. The child was a boy. When the boy grows up and married he became seriously sick. When they tried different hospitals no improvement, they went to a herbalist and he told them that the man is not from their place. The guy chased the mother out to go and find his real father.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by kingdodo1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:
If you are a man that hates seeing your girlfriend having a close hug with men you have to marry an Nsukka girl for 100% fidelity.

This id how it works:

* Single ladies can flirt with any man they like both married and single men but once they(ladies) are married it is over. The very "car" can never go to any other mechanic except the family mechanic (husband).

* Married men can sleep with any single lady except married ones. Married people from Nsukka can not sleep with any married woman even if the woman is from Congo and married to French man.

* Single men can sleep with any girl all over the world since the girl is not married. Single men can never sleep with married women irrespective of where she is from.

The punishment for offenders ranges from DEATH to MADNESS. It is our culture and I love that. Some people say it is harsh but why should you sleep with another man when you are married. I am a christian but I strictly believe in this culture.

I encourage every potential suitor that is looking for a happy home to come and get hold of our beautiful girls. If you are tired of suspecting your girl friend then it is time to let go and have a suspicion-free marriage.
its no news. d part of delta where i come from(isoko in particular), a married woman wud neva go outside. if she does na die she go die.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by 2kris(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:

This id how it works:

nnnndi ogoooo nnnuu nu ooo i cherish ur culture ......wer that girl wey dey tell me she will think abt it:@
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by olu77(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
WYMAN:
you are right too,cos that costum,target the femal folks the most..but let's look at it this way,if that costum is scrapped.
Don't you tink,dat infidelity will be the order of the day,in such region.
Everything that has an advantage,also has disadvantage,its left for us,to choose which suit our interest the most and accomodate the others.

Well, that's true.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by okpukpu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Afikpo share the same culture.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by seunadeolu(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:

This id how it works:

* Single men can sleep with any girl all over the world since the girl is not married. Single men can never sleep with married women [b][/b]irrespective of where she is from.

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Okudiover(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vig86:

This id how it works:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin If I marry Nsukka lady it is because they are excellent in bed leave that your huggy huggy theory na we dey on ground.
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by uniqueren(f): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
daddynasa:
so the gods change their mind? abegi spare me that jareee.

i really have no answer to that o
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by adahgold(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
E no dey work now a days again ooooo,if not all most half of dey gals for don die or mad,Dem no how to overcome now ooo..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
It's not gonna happen. I only date blonde white girls. #Teamforeigngirls.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Kayendy(m): 3:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Dis isn't a lie... dey share d same culture with d pple of ihechiowa in Abia state... even if u be pastor or descendant of God, if ur wife sleeps. Outside, d man will have some bad dreams abt it and he has to report to d community else he dies... so cheating women r less in dese vilages
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by softrise: 7:24am On Mar 09, 2015
This is applicable to ppl frm which part of Nsukka??
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2015
very true! i rep NSK!! smiley
Re: Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State by princejude(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2015
softrise:
This is applicable to ppl frm which part of Nsukka??

Enugu-Ezike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Aruna Ishola: "Any Oba Who Sees Me Will Die" / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.