Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Who/what Is A TANOID? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who/what Is A TANOID? (3694 Views)

Wonderful Achievements Of Buhari So Far - From A Former Tanoid / Definition Of A Tanoid / Busted: Richard Grenell Is A Tanoid/PDP agent (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who/what Is A TANOID? by saaedlee: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
After reading so much illogical responses made by die-hard PDP e-members on certain front-page topics and before I would conclude that no ordinary person would utter such statement(s) with his/her/its brain intact, I am pushed to ask this question; WHO/WHAT is a TANOID?

Cc: MzJackBaueress, Berem, Obiagelli,sincerenigerian,ibnsultan,orlandoowoh,demdem,cleverly,egift,koboko69,Gbawe,keneking,sachris, ...etc

1 Share

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
That robot should be temitemi1

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Incasity tho
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by kelvine(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
How happy do you feel confidently labeling a political group as not having their brain intact ?
What happened to freedom of choice ?
Use words as you please, you are in no way smarter than people who see things differently.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by temitemi1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

grin grin
ur luk alike abi
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by egift(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Here is my little explanation on the emergence of TANiods.
- Jonathan spent 5yrs doing I-Don't-Give-A-Dam and when he realized that in an open contest, he will not get the PDP ticket, let alone a reelection he commenced the efforts to bribe anyone who can accept.

- When it was not working, to stimulate a fictitious mass support, he dispatched on of the Subsidy Scammers that defrauded Nigeria (Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil and Gas Limited) to start Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN).

- Due to his current Failures and no new Ideas for reelection, many of these TAN members where just having few monotones to promote GEJ. And they were all echoing this "Jonathan Till Whatever" like little android robots.

Given rise to their new identity of Cluelessness (TAN + Andriods) = TANiods

The sad party is that till date despite the trillions looted, Jonathan and his TANiods are still banking on rigging, insults, smear campaign and power of incumbency as their only hope to reelection.

Majority of Nigeria will vote for Change despite all the Dollars he is sharing. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
kelvine:
How happy do you feel confidently labeling a political group as not having their brain intact ?
Use words as you please, you are in no way smarter than people who see things differently.

GEJ till 2019

Research has shown that inability to tolerate diverse views is a key characteristic of fascists!

2 Likes

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by saaedlee: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

grin grin
Lol temitemi1
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by saaedlee: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
kelvine:

GEJ till 2019

The manner in which they make certain remarks concerning important issues would certainly amaze you, except u have not been following recent accusations by these "tanoids"

1 Like

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
A deranged and morally bankrupt element is a tanoid

1 Like

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by saaedlee: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
mikeansy:

Research has shown that inability to tolerate diverse views is a key characteristic of fascists!

Research has shown me also that "the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist'

With the above, who is the bully in today's Nigeria, Tanoids abi?
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by dammytosh: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
What kind of group uses saTAN's last syllable as an identity.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by saaedlee: 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
eliment:
A deranged and morally bankrupt element is a tanoid

Thank you sir, most Intellectuals seem to align their opinions with your view!
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by saaedlee: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
dammytosh:
What kind of group uses saTAN's last syllable as an identity.

I wouldn't know my brother! Tho it is a unique Identifier
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by TheOtherview: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
TANoid: A human robot programmed to post the most asinine comments on NL.
Not to be confused with a fully paid member of the 40-laptop crew who, despite seeming incoherence at times, have been known to make the occasional persuasive argument in debates.

Elsewhere, some notable experts are convinced that TANoids are unicellular organisms grin

Picture shown: Transcorp-based 40 Laptop crew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Simply put, a person that is a mumu.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by PedroJP(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Simply put, a person that is a mumu.

What are people ruled by a mumu called ?

Till 2019 or u port to the world beyond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2015
They are fools that shout Jonah-daft till their early grave constantly.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by dein77(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2015
kelvine:

GEJ till 2019

So you no know say insult and intolerance na the trademark of the broom wavers?

1 Like

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by dein77(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Demdem:

Seriously, I desire to revel in that foolishness!
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Demdem(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2015
dein77:

Then u are doomed. U av chosen the path of foolishness. Nothing anyone can do to rescue u from the impending calamity. Good luck to u.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by IVORY2009(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Demdem:
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by dein77(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Demdem:

Then u are doomed. U av chosen the path of foolishness. Nothing anyone can do to rescue u from the impending calamity. Good luck to u.

I can't and will never be doomed. It's my choice. U have ur reasons for supporting a former coup plotter, and I have mine for supporting President GEJ. Its my call.

And from where is that impending calamity coming from? From you? Thanks for wishing me Goodluck.

Demdem!

1 Like

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by saaedlee: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2015
dein77:

It amazes me how one can not only "desire", but wish to follow a foolish path that leads to damnation! Is it that the spirit of discerning good and evil has evacuated his/her soul, thereby leaving him/her "clueless"?

1 Like

Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by dein77(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2015
saaedlee:

It amazes me how one can not only "desire", but wish to follow a foolish path that leads to damnation! Is it that the spirit of discerning good and evil has evacuated his/her soul, thereby leaving him/her "clueless"?

Whatever. It's called CHOICE! !! Get it over!
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2015
dein77:

I can't and will never be doomed. It's my choice. U have ur reasons for supporting a former coup plotter, and I have mine for supporting President GEJ. Its my call.

And from where is that impending calamity coming from? From you? Thanks for wishing me Goodluck.

Demdem!

Actually u are and the reason is clear cut.

dein77:

U confirmed the foolishness bedeviling the fool and yet chose to align with him.
That my friend is my basis.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Demdem(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
dein77:

Whatever. It's called CHOICE! !! Get it over!

The same way I respect ur choice to deliberately followthe path of foolishness, also respect my opinion that it will eventually lead u to a calamitous end.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by dein77(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Demdem:

The same way I respect ur choice to deliberately followthe path of foolishness, also respect my opinion that it will eventually lead u to a calamitous end.

Demdem! Have a nice day. Let's see how calamitous it can get.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by IVORY2009(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Demdem:

Actually u are and the reason is clear cut.

[s]
U confirmed the foolishness bedeviling the fool and yet chose to align with him.
That my friend is my basis.
[/s]

must you insult to pass ur message? @ paid agent!
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2015
dein77:

Demdem! Have a nice day. Let's see how calamitous it can get.

Wishing u the best especially on the foolish path u Av deliberately chosen to thread.
Re: Who/what Is A TANOID? by ba7man(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Tanoids in their natural state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Hate Igbo, By Chinua Achebe / Biafra Referendum 2017 Date Anounced By Us President Donald Trump : Victory? / "I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu" - Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Abuja To Get Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.