Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,141 members, 7,957,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. (920 Views)

A Need For Core Technocrats In PMB Cabinets / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Dr Bashir Gwandu Blessing Or A Curse To Northern Technocrats ???. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Godspikin: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
I need urgent assistance pls.
I have a prospective client who has already approved my proposal to provide bulk sms services for his political campaign (senatorial). Normally we do allow the candidate give us the message they are comfortable with but this candidate insisted we come up with d message, we have drafted so many beautiful msgs but he keeps saying its good but not catchy enough.

Anyone good with words, orators with catchy msgs kindly help a brother out.

P.S: The candidate is a come-back senator(former senator recontesting)
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
I can provide the service you desire. Reach me below. Thanks.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
I think I can be of help but I need to know the name and constituency of the senator.
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Godspikin: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Neyoor:
I think I can be of help but I need to know the name and constituency of the senator.

That may not be necessary putting the clients name here but it is one of the senatorial districts of ondo state, if u r o.k wit dat
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Godspikin: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Neyoor:

I guess u can still help with the info provided
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godspikin:

That may not be necessary putting the clients name here but it is one of the senatorial districts of ondo state, if u r o.k wit dat

Ok, I will get back to u soonest
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Neyoor:

Sure, I will give u some scintillating quotes and you will choose any of your choice.

If the aspirant has a nickname, u can start with it or better still start with the name of the party
Godspikin:

I guess u can still help with the info provided
Neyoor:

Sure, I will give u some scintillating quotes and you will choose any of your choice.

If the aspirant has a nickname, u can start with it or better still start with the name of the party
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
For Reliability, Trustworthiness, Resilience and continuity . Vote Sen .........................
as Senator representing ......... Constituency.

After starting with his nickname
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Godspikin: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Neyoor:

Thanks brother.
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Vote for A man of great integrity, A man of honour, A man that stands out among men, A man that has the fear of God. A man that genuinely loves his people. Vote Sen. ..........
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godspikin:

Thanks brother.

Or this one

It is never possible to be successful if there is no supporter. Vote and Support Senator .................... Or Support the re-election bid of senator ..........
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Godspikin: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Neyoor:
For Reliability, Trustworthiness, Resilience and continuity . Vote Sen .........................
as Senator representing ......... Constituency.

After starting with his nickname

Thanks i really appreciate ur input.
The problem is that we gave the client more catchy messages but he just keeps saying they are good but not catchy enough, for us the key thing we thought was using powerful adjectives that portrays leadership, dependability, track record of performance and genuine interest in the electorates' welfare but it just doesnt do for him, hence we thought we could get fresh creative ideas we had not thought about. Not a case of being lazy as some might have thought. I know these wont fly with him either.

Thanks all the same bro
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godspikin:

The problem is that we gave the client more catchy messages but he just keeps saying they are good but not catchy enough, for us the key thing we thought was using powerful adjectives that portrays leadership, dependability, track record of performance and genuine interest in the electorates' welfare but it just doesnt do for him, hence we thought we could get fresh creative ideas we had not thought about. Not a case of being lazy as some might have thought. I know these wont fly with him either.
Thanks all the same bro

Ok, let him try this.

Genuine success comes only to those who are ready. Re-elect senator .......................
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Godspikin:

Thanks all the same bro

Ask him to come with his own ideas if he thinks they are still not ok.
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by nabiz(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
The senator should go and die. Let his past work speak for him.
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Godspikin: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
LOL
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Godspikin: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
nabiz:
The senator should go and die. Let his past work speak for him.

lol... wish i could tell him that buh 'man mus wack'
Re: Help Needed: Orators And Political Technocrats In The House. by Algebra12: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Without you, there is no me! Together, we can do this. Vote the peoples' choice, Vote Senator--------- for ------------Constituency!

(1) (Reply)

Under Age Voting In The North? / Boko Haram Insurgents Attacking Cameroon For Supplies. / Fayose Impeachment Process Continues!!!(see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.