Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use (32983 Views)

Mercedes Benz Is Most Googled Car Brand In Nigeria. See That Of Other Countries / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. / What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by freemanbubble: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
You correct die. Nor go try edo state for c-classic and camry matter o. Everybody for edo state love c-class(modernized v-boot)
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by ehisbay(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
ehisbay:
Benin still goes with Audi 80 so much. its very good for transportation
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by mimicious(f): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lagos, honda and toyota
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Arysexy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Edo - audi 80

Anambra - toyota n Mercedes benz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by ibrahym47(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Kaduna na Honda oh
Allah

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Edunwa302(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Anambra= Peugeot op r u kidding me
Anambra na Benz/ttoyota
Enugu toyota

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by pekeyim: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't know what to say sef

If I comment police fit arrest me!
But Op u for specify taxi and personal car.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by MEGAdime(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Edo state is Toyota (especially d camry brands
)
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
mejai:
IMO state- keke napep. gosh d number of keke in DAT state is alarming. registration number reaching 40k +.
and what is this supposed to mean? Is keke napep not a dominant means of transport in Nigeria? Keke is a trademark in Nigeria and not exclusive to Imo state, so sheath ur insult.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by freshness2020: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
The north.....Honda!

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by blacktoy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kaduna is predominabtly HONDA

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by dave2meek(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by goksongold(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
U must be joking with your findings, when guys r cruising different types of machines, I disagree with u.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by jamp: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nobody has said anything about Abuja
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by octopusfreaky(f): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kaduna ,KANO ,,I GUESS 504 FOR EASY OPERATION cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by 4thsense: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
I disagree for all Northern states except maybe Abuja. Northerners have a cult brand loyalty to Honda. Anyone residing in the North can attest to this fact.

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by JOETYNO: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Abia = Toyota(highlander) Lexus (Rx330/350)

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Ikegift4real(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aba =bonds+toyota+mecedez

Onitsha = IVM +CHRYSLER +FORD+HONDS(ESP PILOT)

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Arysexy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lagos - Volkswagen, vanagon, LT, golf

Ibadan - nissan micra

Benin - audi 80

Abeokuta - Nissan almeria

Ondo - nissan primera

2 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Emmyxclusive: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kaduna is Toyota, Honda, and Volkswagen golf, pontiac vibe is common these days too
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Cholison(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kogi is still okada oo.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by MadCow1: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenx1:
EDO STATE SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG predominately TOYOTA!!

Benin... It's either you are driving a Mecerdes C-Class or you are driving a Honda Accord.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lagos-danfo

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by seunoni34(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Philadelphia:
From my own observations, I have noticed that the predominance of cars in Nigeria varies from one state to another. These are some of my observations as regards to cars predominance by states in Nigeria:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Delta - Toyota (especially camry, corolla and Venza) and Honda (Accord and crosstour)
Edo - Mercedes-Benz (especially C-class trim : w202 C180)
Kaduna -Mercedes-Benz and Peugeot
Lagos - Toyota and Honda
Ogun - Nissan (especially the old primera)
Ondo - Nissan (especially the old primera)

These are my observations. Please add yours cool
Toyota is a predominant brand IN ONDO, Mr OP
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by pawesome(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Plateau - Vectra A especially d 2.0 n 1.8...jst recently some dudes re tryn out d Vectra B
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Edo very very wrong, na Audi full Edo state, expecially audi 80 ask any edo person.

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by zumarock9(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
mooregan:

I disagree boss. Cross River is Ford. Akwa Ibom is Toyota

I disagree sir. Cross river =toyota camry
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
mooregan:

I disagree boss. Cross River is Ford. Akwa Ibom is Toyota
Cross-River AUDI joor

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by officialteemi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
CALABAR-audii80..camry...and now its lexus

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Hugo7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
In jos PLATEAU STate it is VECTRA....they like it cos of the speed. If you where to see 5 cars 2 are Vectra.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
This thread should be for Cities,not states. In my Villa In Abia State it is Keke or Old 504 wagon but now you are telling me Abia is BENZ undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area? / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.