Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use (33022 Views)

Mercedes Benz Is Most Googled Car Brand In Nigeria. See That Of Other Countries / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. / What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by ToyinDipo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
felifeli:

OYO - Datsun 120K grin grin grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size]

Lool, creiz somebodi. 120k Datsun WTF!
You must still be living in the 90's
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by tsdarkside(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
i hope one day,nigerians will be using nigerian-made cars,like innoson IVM.. sad sad sad
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by fabulous01(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Philadelphia:
From my own observations, I have noticed that the predominance of cars in Nigeria varies from one state to another. These are some of my observations as regards to cars predominance by states in Nigeria:
Abia - Mercedes-Benz
Anambra - Peugeot
Bayelsa - Mazda
Delta - Toyota (especially camry, corolla and Venza) and Honda (Accord and crosstour)
Edo - Mercedes-Benz (especially C-class trim : w202 C180)
Kaduna -Mercedes-Benz and Peugeot
Lagos - Toyota and Honda
Ogun - Nissan (especially the old primera)
Ondo - Nissan (especially the old primera)

These are my observations. Please add yours cool

Ekiti - Private Jet + Benz Gwagon
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by gbenga007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenx1:
EDO STATE SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG predominately TOYOTA!!

Or say Audi 80/90 especially at Benin (commercial drivers)

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by tommynico(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
ondo state is predominantly toyota except for akure where the nissan primera is used as taxi.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by pullo85: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oildichotomy:
This is common in my state, don't know about you guys !
OP.. Pictures would have helped your thread! though

Sexy isn't she?
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Nonywendy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Cross River - Toyota
Cross river is volks wagen product.

Audi

jetta

golf
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by kenx1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
MadCow1:

Benin... It's either you are driving a Mecerdes C-Class or you are driving a Honda Accord.

Bro i work in Benin the cars you find der are mostly Camry, AUDI80 , EOD and C-class wink
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by evico: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Cross River - Toyota

Cross River is Audi 80
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by JoeCutie(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
No matter how many rides you've got in your fleet, and you've got no Benz, sell all the others and get a Benz. It's the best there is. smiley
#BenzCars
#Class

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by DeBret(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
OYO I mean oyo.. the capital which is IBADAN haaaa you want make I tell you.... Walahi na MICRA
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Austyn001: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Edo. Audi
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by tonychristopher: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ibadan those tiny Nissan micra
Sagamu those tiny Mazda 323
Lokoja axis Nissan primera and sunny
Jos more of opel
Kano is honda
Ekiti bicycle
Benin Audi 80
Kaduna golf
Ilesan legs

This is my candid observation
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Ahmeduana(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
mejai:
IMO state- keke napep. gosh d number of keke in DAT state is alarming. registration number reaching 40k +.
AND THE GOVERNOR IS WORKING BRINGING PROSPERITY TO THE STATE, THAT'S WHY KEKE NAPEP IS MORE THAN CARS!
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by jeffoe(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenx1:
EDO STATE SOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG predominately TOYOTA!!
u forgot audi mercedez c class is common than toyota.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Brightology2(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
U're coret.even here in kastina
Blanc8:
Most Northern states are Honda.. anything Honda goes (Abuja)
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Brightology2(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mogidi:
You got Edo wrong, its mostly "Orobo" camry here.
yeah.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by sheyflixy1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ekiti Toyota cammry
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by nwadiuko1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
mooregan:

I disagree boss. Cross River is Ford. Akwa Ibom is Toyota
cross river na AUDI
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by nwadiuko1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
mejai:
IMO state- keke napep. gosh d number of keke in DAT state is alarming. registration number reaching 40k +.
d number of keke in Aba alone can serve the whole south east efficiently
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by nwadiuko1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
JOETYNO:
Abia = Toyota(highlander) Lexus (Rx330/350)
spot on.........emmm and keke too
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by DeBret(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
nwadiuko1:
d number of keke in Aba alone can serve the whole south east efficiently
that is dia source of money... Likewise OYO
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by DeBret(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lasgidi nko.... Station Wagon
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Haywhymido(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
0sun - honda n volvo
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by MadCow1: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenx1:

Bro i work in Benin the cars you find der are mostly Camry, AUDI80 , EOD and C-class wink

Audi - Taxi

But the Camry does not stand out..

EOD and C-Class Merc I agree with.

I frequent Benin on business and pleasure.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by OgaMosco(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cross River, Audi 80 and Volvo
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Octaves(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Op, when did you visit anambra last because peugeot was popular when I was growing up. Now it's toyota camry
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Mcowubaba: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
mejai:
On point....cheesy
True..
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by codedsubomi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
here in lagos. toyota,honda,hyundai,kia. especially hyundai ix35 its so common in ma area
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by bennyzer(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Cross River - Toyota
And Volks( Golf et al)
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by DmanGF(m): 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jos and Bauchi.... Opel,Opel and Opel.
Re: States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use by Terenceike(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kayendy:
I don't know abt oda states but Abia wia I stay... toyota is d brand for almost everyone... expecially lexus now

Is Lexus a model of Toyota?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Number Plate Is Fake / Toyota Malfunction Indicator Lamp / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.