Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Black Maria - Literature (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891774 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nickymezor:
Thanks for the awesome update... so looking forward to the next one. Blackie has really upgraded. smiley
Thanks for being always around. Updated.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
skubido:

Smile, is nothing baba,

How ur body nao.
Rested. Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
marktony77:
i just have to admit that this is the best story i have ever read in my entire life, your vocabulary is close to none, the story is so realistic its just like watching a movie, every word is well placed and d story is detailed, more ink to your pen bro every chapter of this book is worth waiting for. God bless you. Thumbs up man you are just too good and don't let any body tell you different.
Thank you, sir. But don't forget to buy my other books. wink
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
chivera018:
I like peter's personality.

But it is like witches from his village are possessing him.
Looooool!

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
gabi98:
In LKT and Psquare voice "Oga Larrysun I go dey follow follow you, any where you go o, I go dey follow follow you". Thanks for the update.
Thanks for following, sir.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Fazemood:
My my Larry what are you?
Boss, I remain loyal.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
gloryon:
larrysun, you a wonderful writer. Can you believe that I met my woman during the course of this your wonderful story and now we are married. I hope our kids won't enter kindergarten before you finish the story. Me and wife loves you.
Wow! I wish you a happy married life. None of your kids shall ever become a thief. They shall be successful in life and make you proud.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Nice update Larry, peter is really metamorphosing to full grown armed robber, from toy gun to d real gun
Lol! I doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
adeyinkao28:
I feel real bad for Peter, he need Jesus in his life, such a poor boy
Lol! He had Priest Duba and lost him.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
BlissfulJeff:
weldone larry, but the story is really delaying and evryone is getting tired, we have been reading the story sinx over a yr plus now, pls try update us with evritin,.thanks, am ur strong fan.
You can't be tired of my story and still claim to be a strong fan, sir.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
kajsa08:
Oga LarrySun, today is 30th. ���
Yes, it is. Updated.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
obumsway:
lauding...... may God bless you.... waiting for today's update
May God bless you, too, sir. Updated.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
marknjoin:
InJustices Faced In Banking System. [A Tale Of Emeka John Azubike] - Read Story Nigerian

Why Diamond Bank has the worst Management in contact centre.

A lot of complaint has recently eroded Diamond Bank as their customer has known them for poor services and lack of good management procedure in terms of their banking apparatus.

The MD of the bank is seriously lacking vision in his Leadership as he employed redundant old women who are frustrated in the banking system with no husbands.

An ex staff narrated his ordeal

I am Emeka John Azubike an x banker of diamond bank though a contract staff.

I worked in the contact centre of the bank which is located at chisco bus stop Lekki. It happened on the day miracle of the big brother naija won . A non customer called that he will like to lift spend limit his bosses card For international Use, as he claimed to be a staff of the company. Under normal circumstances and banking procedures” a non customer / someone who is not the owner of the account cannot request for an information on another persons account and is granted never.

I made the caller know this . After much explanations he reasoned with me. Because if I go Ahead to lift the spend limit on your bosses card the bank will quarry me and by so doing sanction me. He the caller ended the call. On 23rd I was called to come pick up a recall letter . I was shocked. I pleaded to come to the office they said no. Okay what happened . The caller mailed someone at the top and I was sacked for doing the right thing.

Because he is an influential person claims to know a brother of the owner of the bank. So my direct boss had to sack me for doing the right. Just because the caller knows someone at the top and he is displeased. I write this in tears because am humiliated and this is injustice let Nigerians hear my story. I have been made to return to the streets.

Things like this go about in our work place.
Nigerians Come to my Aid.
You're trolling my thread, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by kingkaspa: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Awesome Larrysun.
Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
weldone larry but dis ur update is taking too long, comnon on why friday? are we going to continue reading this book for eternity? anyways kudos
Re: Black Maria by Fazemood(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
LarrySun:
Boss, I remain loyal.

Held my breath through out while reading the second phase of today's update. Peter is a Black Angel and Larrysun is a literature demi-god. Oh damn, I love u both. Kai my head is going to explode out of excitement.

Larry you are Nigerias greatest writer ever. May God expand ur reach in great measure
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
BlissfulJeff:
weldone larry but dis ur update is taking too long, comnon on why friday? are we going to continue reading this book for eternity? anyways kudos
Freedom of speech. Say whatever you want. I have the right to ignore you though. I won't give you the pleasure of ruining my mood. Good night.

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Jellymusty(f): 12:18am On May 01, 2018
I ve been a ghostreader reading this story from day one and I must say this story is very interesting and larrysun is born a writer.
Am in love with this story in particular and am gonna follow it till the end.
Re: Black Maria by HazardMan(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2018
Nicd
Re: Black Maria by HazardMan(m): 12:35am On May 01, 2018
NicE
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2018
Just like Anini, Peter Black has created a niche for himself and attracted much love from the public, but,a thief is always a thief and is considered a parasite in the eyes of men..
Bravo Larrysun..
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 6:00am On May 01, 2018
Wow !

I wish all thieves were like black
#BlackFollower,

lemme go and invite my friends to follow black.

4 Likes

Re: Black Maria by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2018
Black Angel.......Keep it going bro
Re: Black Maria by remiseyi(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2018
LarrySun:
Kindly show your support by helping to buys my book. God will reward you in folds as you buy. Below are the details:

The following amazing books are available for download on Okadabooks.

1. The Brand of Cain

The story centres on the adventures of different characters brought together by a sheer twist of fate. Some were born to sweet delights while others were born in beds of thorns.

Richard Philip was born poor on the wrong side of the blanket. He found employment as a driver of a rich business tycoon, and the shocking secrets he learnt about his new boss and the gorgeous wife culminated into a well-planned, cold-blooded murder.

The second half of the story introduced Detective Georges Lot and his sidekick, Daniel Famous, a twenty-four year old amateur police officer, who, much to the chagrin of the detective, never believed for an instance that the crime could be solved. The 25-chapter story progressed into a shattering climax and an astonishing denouement.

It was already half past five in the morning when a body with a bullet hole in its forehead was discovered by a fourteen-year-old teenager. The unexpected presence of the famous Detective Lot at the crime scene made the affair one of the most baffling ones in the history of the nation.

Shortly after his arrival, Detective Lot realized that he was virtually the only person interested in knowing who actually killed the deceased. The suspicious death was a surprise to the household and the thread with which Detective Lot must darn this mystery was thin indeed, because only the detective would believe the mystery could be solved. A couple of hours before the death, he had been anonymously paid a large sum of money to investigate the case.

With these available clues, the famous detective must bring this criminal to book:

The murder weapon, which was nowhere to be found.

Two different notes written in different handwritings.

A text message sent through a strange number.

Download here:
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/9975

Price: N300

2. The Paradox of Abel

By popular demands, here comes the crazy sequel to the sensational novel - 'The Brand of Cain'...a pure detective story never ever read before. Twists and turns beyond any reader's imagination. After Jamal raped Cain's wife, he set in motion terrible consequences that destroy two families. Now over twenty years later, Jamal invites all his children to a Christmas feast. Everything goes wrong leading to the brutal murder of the callous old Jamal Malik, and the shocking mystery behind the disappearance of the brilliant genius named ABEL!

Download here: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_paradox_of_abel/17418

Price: N500

3. Kanu: The Journal of a Rogue

Kanu is a simple nerd whose major ambition is to graduate from the University of Lagos as a Chemical Engineer. But everything changes when cultists tried to kill him for falling in love. Now Kanu becomes the nightmare of every member of the notorious cult group named Scarecrow. As he fights through the terrible world of brutality, blades and bullets, Kanu discovers another deadly cult group named Southpaw. After learning about the legendary rivalry between these brutal cult groups, he must have to kill his way through the multitude of Crows and Paws to get to his mortal enemy: Pain. But nothing is ever as it seems.

(They tried to kill him. Now they are going to pay!)

Download here:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/kanu_the_journal_of_a_rogue_/12283

Price: N200

Read all of them, patiently waiting for Black maria.
Re: Black Maria by Edipee(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2018
LarrySun:
The next update shall be posted on Friday 4th May. Thanks and God bless you all.

Cheers,

LSD
Hello Larry, can I get a pdf format of Kanu directly from you?
I have issues with Okada books.
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2018
Edipee:
Hello Larry, can I get a pdf format of Kanu directly from you?
I have issues with Okada books.
It will cost more.
Re: Black Maria by honourable356(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2018
07037163021 contact me on whatsapp only in respect to buying your books.
We should talk there.
Good Job so far.
Your talent has been pronounced... it is no longer questionable!

I am proud of you. Happy New month!
Re: Black Maria by Edipee(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2018
LarrySun:
It will cost more.
Ok. I'll have to wait for Okada books.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 01, 2018
Thank you so much sir, you never fail. Thanks for the wonderful piece of update!
Re: Black Maria by gabi98(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
Reading the first 6 paragraphs, I thought Oga Larrysun was teaching us how to become a professional thief with conscience. Looking forward for the next update.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.