Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Black Maria - Literature (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (891822 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
Larry well done, mallam Dadawa really deserve wat he got, I wish robbers will leave innocent ppl alone and b robbing from those that rob from d poor masses
Re: Black Maria by Fernandowski(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2018
Wow.... wow... Wow.

Just wow!!
Re: Black Maria by domido(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
I don't doubt your talent bro, great one. Long time.

Happy new month all.
Re: Black Maria by promi6(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2018
I can't believe I've been following this story for like two years without commenting here.
This is a masterpiece!
kudos @larrysun.
Re: Black Maria by nkemdave(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2018
Peter Black is really making a name for himself grin

Seeing people call him the Black Angel makes me laugh.

Nice Work. #Larrysun
Re: Black Maria by Uzyvicks(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2018
Nice writeup. But I don't know why I find it difficult to download the book "the paradox of abel". I enjoy all ur stories. Thank u.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 02, 2018
LarrySun

Thank you so much for giving me exactly what i want.

I mean your writing skills and imagination is out of this world.

But we had a score to settle, how dare you Larry, make me to cry like a baby, i dont know if I'll ever forgive you for this, but God will give me the heart to forgive yougrin. You see the ordeals young peter black, went through was too much for a 10year old boy...that you cant help, but to listen to urself crying the most funny thing is , as sorrowful as this story was at the beginning, you can't stop but to keep on reading.

For the first time in my life i felt inlove with a thief, yes I love Peter Black, i dont know if it because of his suffering or because of his intelligent/smartness or because of his cuteness, truly i do not know, but what i know is that i love him.

Hello, it been long i heard about baskie? whatsup

Rhoda, is a devil , yes she's

In case peter Black Should die in this story, because the end of every thief is death, let him dealt with Chief salami in the most cruel and wicked way before his end, that idiot deserve the worst.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by adeseun22(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2018
u re the bomb man. God bless u bountifully. Your writing skill is something else. I doff my
Re: Black Maria by hapsonv: 9:29pm On May 02, 2018
Oga Larrysun, words can't explain hw I feel wen readin ur story, ur d best bro. This is the best story I have read so far. Thumbs up bro. Ur d best.... I appreciate ur writing skills
Re: Black Maria by WILLIAMSKECH: 9:19am On May 03, 2018
gloryon:
larrysun, you a wonderful writer. Can you believe that I met my woman during the course of this your wonderful story and now we are married. I hope our kids won't enter kindergarten before you finish the story. Me and wife loves you.
Wow, like seriously. Wow. LarrySun twale Baba.
Re: Black Maria by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
larry my real guy
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2018
Mr Larrysun, any chance of dropping an update??
I will be speaking the mind of everyone if I say that we're YEARNING for it...
Weldone Larrysun...
Re: Black Maria by Ali1king: 4:25am On May 04, 2018
Update
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 5:06am On May 04, 2018
Ali1king:
Update

Lol....

Bro goodmorning, i think is too early to asked for update, even though Mr. Larry, promised to update today.

Relax bro, I'm sure the update would come in the evening....even me i can't Wait!
Re: Black Maria by zesh(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2018
With the first chapter of this story , i am sure black will settle down and will av a large network . And a son
Re: Black Maria by evanstinobbc: 8:53pm On May 04, 2018
this is really a great story, but the only problem am having is that Peter black, making him steal everytime is not too great for the story,but I must confess you are an amazing writer, God bless you for keeping the story running
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
Due to an unfortunate but unforeseen circumstance, an update will not drop tonight. It shall be posted tomorrow. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

LSD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by makavelli47(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2018
LarrySun:
Due to an unfortunate but unforeseen circumstance, an update will not drop tonight. It shall be posted tomorrow. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

LSD
no brouhaha
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 04, 2018
LarrySun:

Cheers,

LSD

We understand
Thank you!
Re: Black Maria by stevodot22(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2018
No p sir Larry.
Re: Black Maria by Jellymusty(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2018
Take your time sir, we will wait patiently
Re: Black Maria by gabi98(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2018
Wait we shall
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2018
LarrySun:

Cheers,

LSD
Understood
Re: Black Maria by Jamie90(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2018
You are by far the best online writer i've ever seen. However, I can't say the same for your audience here.

Many of them now think that black's travails as a ten year old boy justifies his stealing habit, hence they see nothing wrong with his thievery. Nothing justifies stealing. Some would say that he helps people in dire need of help, but that still doesn't justify his bad habit. You can only help people with what you have; which isn't the case with black.

In my honest opinion, for it not to seems like you are glorifying thievery, the boy, peter black should be lynched by angry mobs at the end of this story. It is generally believed that thieves will one day meet such fate.

For those who might be tempted to quote me, just know that I am devoid of unnecessary emotions; hence, I reason with a rational mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2018
All hail the great LarrySun.
The one whose fingers are designed to write the most captivating stories.
The one with a golden brain, crowned with diamonds of wisdom, creativity, intelligence, and brilliance.
I have finally found a role model, in whom I can boast of. A writer whose ink is without blemish.
ALL HAIL THE GREAT LARRYSUN.
please teach thy humble servant thy ways as a great author, so that thy servant's ink shall be without blemish.
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 05, 2018
I believe blackie and basky might become in-laws. Junior might be blacks' son, and....
This story is full of suspense aha. Let's sit back and relax
(My humble and not so intelligent opinion)

Jamie90:
You are by far the best online writer i've ever seen. However, I can't say the same for your audience here.

Many of them now think that black's travails as a ten year old boy justifies his stealing habit, hence they see nothing wrong with his thievery. Nothing justifies stealing. Some would say that he helps people in dire need of help, but that still doesn't justify his bad habit. You can only help people with what you have; which isn't the case with black.

In my honest opinion, for it not to seems like you are glorifying thievery, the boy, peter black should be lynched by angry mobs at the end of this story. It is generally believed that thieves will one day meet such fate.

For those who might be tempted to quote me, just know that I am devoid of unnecessary emotions; hence, I reason with a rational mind

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by donblazer10(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2018
Jamie90:

true
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2018
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2018
The next update shall be posted on Tuesday 8th May. Thanks y'all.

Cheers,

LSD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:13pm On May 05, 2018
Fazemood:

Held my breath through out while reading the second phase of today's update. Peter is a Black Angel and Larrysun is a literature demi-god. Oh damn, I love u both. Kai my head is going to explode out of excitement.

Larry you are Nigerias greatest writer ever. May God expand ur reach in great measure
Thank you, sir. We're just scratching the surface.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2018
Jellymusty:
I ve been a ghostreader reading this story from day one and I must say this story is very interesting and larrysun is born a writer.
Am in love with this story in particular and am gonna follow it till the end.
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.