Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,428 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria (2487 Views)

Army To Sponsor Education Of Dead Soldiers' Children (Photos) / Boko Haram Spends N2bn Yearly To Sponsor Attacks – UN / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by plcgroup: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
My dad narrated to us how Biafra war was fought and the way Biafrans fought gallantly but lost the war due to hunger and the aggressive manner in which Federal Troops Gaza Igboland with bombs and shelly. I feel bad each time I remember the story and I pray to God for blessings and favour to become a Billionaire to sponsor another civil war. I will re-awaken the sleepy country (Nigeria) with war.

The war will give Igbos the opportunity to Gaza Nigerians mercilessly with bombs etc the way and the manner Israeli Air-force are Gazaring Hamas Group. It will be an exciting experience because it will be an intense effort applied toward a meaningful end to oppression of my people.

Those behind the unbearable discrepancy, injustice and unjustifiable destruction of lives in Nigeria will have their asses dealt with. I know there are millions of responsible people who reason the way I do.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by mustafar1: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2009
hehe grin :Dhehe grin :Dhe shocked ;Dhehe ;Dhehehe grin
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
plc group:

My dad narrated to us how Biafra war was fought and the way Biafrans fought gallantly but lost the war due to hunger and the aggressive manner in which Federal Troops Gaza Igboland with bombs shelly. I feel bad each time I remember the story and I pray to God for blessings and favour to become a Billionaire to sponsor another civil war. I will reawaken the sleepy country (country) with war.

The war will give Igbos the opportunity to Gaza Nigerians mercilessly with bombs etc the way and the manner Israeli Air-force are Gazaring Hamas Group. It will be an exciting experience because it will be an intense effort applied toward a meaningful end to oppression of my people.

Those behind the unbearable discrepancy, injustice and unjustifiable destruction of lives in Nigeria will have their asses dealt with. I know there are millions of responsible people who reason the way I do.

I was doubting were this thread should be placed up until I saw the highlighted portion of your post.
Please move to the jokes section.

Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2009
OMgosh!!! Are these the sort of nutjobs out there fighting for biafra?? roflmao!!!
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2009
This is really really scary. May u never become a billionaire in Jesus name. Insha Jesus.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by hajifaty: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2009
abeg leave the guy na hin dream be that. everybody get hin own dream. May God let our dream come true
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by oderemo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2009
same way ojukwu fought and ran to neigbouring country came back to fetch BIANCA and FOGOT biafra.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by MaiSuya(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2009
ode remo:

same way ojukwu fought and ran to neigbouring country came back to fetch  BIANCA  and  FOGOT biafra.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

@poster, no offense intended, but you are a clown. I'm sure you are familiar with the quote below:

''The war shouldn't have started in the first place, no [b]sane [/b]man goes into war . . .''
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by maxsiollun: 2:03am On Jan 14, 2009
This thread should be deleted. Extreme.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by udezue(m): 2:19am On Jan 14, 2009
LMAO @ poster.

I hope you do become a billionaire jare. AMEN TO THAT MY BROTHER. If they refuse to let us go why not GAZA them until they get it into their empty heads that we no longer want to be with them? Its like trying to leave a house and someone is holding u against your will. What option you got but to GAZA the anuofia until he gives it up. lol
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Gayigaskia(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2009
Then u will end up in a cell with Jean Pierre Bemba and Charles Taylor. Oh by that time Hassan Elbashir too. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe George Bush and Olmert if that court is really not one sided
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by PeeDaVinci: 3:55am On Jan 14, 2009
that is why u will never become rich - u see malnourished children and no think abt feedin them, u see bad road, u no thin about building good ones, u see aids, u no think abt fightin it, u see , , u dont think abt doing good, all u want to shed is blood
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by SHENANIGAN(m): 4:07am On Jan 14, 2009
@ poster.

I know how you feel, I just got done reading a book about the war and was told some very horrific stories by my parents. Sometimes I wish I could just drop a freaking bomb on northern and western Nigeria and kill them all. But I have also learned not to dwell on the past. A lot of mistakes where done in the past and the war could have been the last resort.

My parents would always say that war is a very ugly thing and no one or country should ever experience it. So I can only pray that we've all learned from the past and live together as one country Nigeria.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Sapphic: 4:09am On Jan 14, 2009
Where the heck do all these buffons crawl aout from? undecided
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 14, 2009
Wow! Emegwali wasn't thinking like you, that's why he got soo rich. He was thinking about doing something positive, he was thinking about making life easier.

On the side, both Hausas and Igbos are to be blamed for the war not just Hausas. Remember when you kill people with that goal of yours, you'll give rise to another set of people who will also want to be rich like you to revenge. And the chain of destruction naturally stretches into eternity.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2009
lol psychopath
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by BOSS7: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2009
Xavier.:

This is really really scary. May u never become a billionaire in Jesus name. Insha Jesus.

Amen
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by princekevo(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2009
Well tht is jst s dream and not all dreams comes to reality.I think this might be on of those shall never be actualised
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Looklike2: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
just support the constitution means to remove them from nigeria.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole money and looses his life. undecided

If any thing wey resemble fight do like say e wan start, Nwanna, I will be in the U.S a month before the fighting commences. My dad lost 5 brothers in one day. My Grandmum never recovered from the trauma.
Whenever we talk and the story gets towards the civil war, she would just stand-up, hiss, spit and walk off. The only thing she says about that war to me is "My son, may you never experience war in your life time. Its a terrible thing and should never be an option."
And this is what an ignorant tilapia is trying to start. You will die alone cos I believe that people are wiser in this generation.

Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by IGWEUSA(m): 12:54am On Jan 15, 2009
Okija_juju:

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole money and looses his life. undecided

@ Okija
Life belongs to God, he takes it whenever he wants.

Making money is one of those thangz why God created man.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by lucabrasi(m): 1:55am On Jan 15, 2009
@poster
who says you dont have billions to fight
do you know how many aircrafts orji uzor kalu has
if you pick just ten ppl the uba brothersx3 peter obi,emeka ofor,sam egwu,nnamani,anyim pius anyim,odumegwu ojukwu,ngige e.t.c and they are all billionaires so what are you talking about
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2009
IGWE_USA:

@ Okija
Life belongs to God, he takes it whenever he wants.

Making money is one of those thangz why God created man.

Nwanna, You are very wrong. Life dose not belong to nobony but you. thats why if you O.D on a substance, you'll die. If you start a war, you are just asking to get shot. God will not stop a bullet from killing you just because you are fighting a just cause. Ask Ken Saro Wiwa. That man died for a just cause alright, but what did it profit him?? Nothing.

According to the Bible, God created man to worship him and not to make money.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by IGWEUSA(m): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2009
Okija_juju:

Nwanna, You are very wrong. Life dose not belong to nobony but you. thats why if you O.D on a substance, you'll die. If you start a war, you are just asking to get shot. God will not stop a bullet from killing you just because you are fighting a just cause. Ask Ken Saro Wiwa. That man died for a just cause alright, but what did it profit him?? Nothing.

According to the Bible, God created man to worship him and not to make money.
@Okija
Since Ken Saro died for a just cause, do u know weather he is in Heaven?
yes, God created us to worship him and also makes as much money as we can.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by boladez(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2009
Plc Group,

I try not to insult people for expressing opinions but , come on!!!!!!!, You are probably too NAIVE, Unintelligent and hate driven to see that WAR has NO GAIN !!!!!!

I hereby confer on you the Award of "MOST MORONIC TRIBALIST OF THE MILLENIUM"

But seriously, with the hate and sentiments you display I suspect you might just end up as an another shina rambo (THE ARMED ROBBER WHO REIGNED A COUPLE OF YEARS BACK)

Repent and don't kill yourself with unreasonable sentiments, Ojukwu who started the war has assets all over the place and has since moved on. Along Onitsha Enugu highway I saw some Biafra amputees begging for money, go and ask them and they will tell you how sweet war is!!!!

God save your soul
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by plcgroup: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2009
Nigeria need pay back time and they must surely see it by the special grace of God.

Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Muza(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2009
plc group:

Nigeria need pay back time and they must surely see it by the special grace of God.

he who fights and run away,lives to fight and be beaten again another day.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Eziachi: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2009
I fought in that war myself, I was just innocent 19 years old when I joined and fought till tha last day in Ogoja/Obudu sector with the boys company.
I lost my innocence.
Lost four years of my school years
Brutallly lost two of my immediate uncle at the war front
Lost my two very aged great grand parent through starvation and shock.
Two of my step sisters were ganged raped by Nigerian soldiers.
This generation do not need another war, what you need now is a peaceful divorce.
It's cheaper and more life saving oriented & and the Soviet showed it can be done.
The polygamous Nigerian marriage doesn't seems to be working , had never worked and will never work.
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Eziachi: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2009
maxsiollun:

This thread should be deleted.  Extreme.

If it was deleted, you wouldn't have had an opinion.
military mentality!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2009
Eziachi:

I fought in that war myself, I was just innocent 19 years old when I joined and fought till tha last day in Ogoja/Obudu sector with the boys company.
I lost my innocence.
Lost four years of my school years
Brutallly lost two of my immediate uncle at the war front
Lost my two very aged great grand parent through starvation and shock.
Two of my step sisters were ganged raped by Nigerian soldiers.
This generation do not need another war, what you need now is a peaceful divorce.
It's cheaper and more life saving oriented & and the Soviet showed it can be done.
The polygamous Nigerian marriage doesn't seems to be working , had never worked and will never work.

as you can see, it is former soldiers that know the true horrors of war. . .not starry eyed idiots who beleive in old school american war movies where the'good guys' come out with 0 casualties, and the 'bad guys' are bumbling incompetents.

note that biafrans would have also done the same and worse if they'd had the upper hand.

abeg - enough already. japanese did far worse to most of asia during the war, and they've squashed the beef - they say busines heals all wounds. . one would have thought tha by now, as ibos are entrenched in every corner of nigeria selling ****goods at hefty markups to suckers, they'd have gotten over biafra. . .
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by JJYOU: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2009
agu. wanyo wanyo o biko
Re: We Pray To Become Billionaires To Sponsor War In Nigeria by Eziachi: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2009
As a true Biafran patriot, I can only tell you the truth as much as I can and that is the fact that if any Igbo man tells you he has forgotten Biafra, he is liar or just making fun of you. Even the Igbo elite/politicians, whom I  had seen their utterances in public and in private over Biafra.  They tell Nigerians what they want to hear in public but in private they sponsors Biafran independent activities.

If when Biafra was declared and through peaceful debate and talking, they returned back to Nigeria, that is a different issue, but Biafra was forced back into Nigeria to belong and millions died in the processs and stories were passed to later born generation of what happened and now the generation that fought the war are graudually  finishing.  That is were the problem starts, the new generation will never rest until they got what their parent fought and died for. That is a fact.

And that is why I am worried with the way Nigerian rulers are treating the issue of Biafra with a wave of hand and intimidation.
The condition of the world in the 60s is not the same as obtained now. Then you can only buy arms from foreign govts but now on the streets of Bulgaria you can buy an armored tank if you want.
  I don't want my children to fight a war I fought for freedom and dignity but at the same time, this young generation is not as patient as their parent and they have more cash and travelled more and well connected than their parents.
Nigeria never appreciate what my generation did by not going into gorilla warfare but decided to temporary forget. These days even a rag tagg bunch can stand the bigggest military outfit match for match because arm are now available if you got the cash.

Anambra, Key To Industrial Revolution - Aganga / Sani Teidi Shuaibu, Alleged Pension Thief, Opens Up - I Gave Sen Etuk N1bn Bribe / FRESH AIR, Refreshing The North Of Nigeria