Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts (2168 Views)

BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments / Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by emmalezy(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
In this day and age when it has become taboo to even like your own picture, this Nigerian boy named "Victor" is now getting recognized for not only liking but also commenting on his own pictures.

See what award he may be getting for this after the jump:

The account which had it's first post just a week ago is now being recognized as an example of self-love and breaking social constructs.

Having only 11 followers as of yesterday, the account now has a following of 130 followers and more than enough comments that are not of his making.

In addition, the boy may now be getting a national award at the end of the year for being an inspiration to the young ones not to rely so heavily on society's appreciation of themselves, rather to love and appreciate their own selves even if the world is not doing it for them.

What do you think of this story?

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/06/photos-nigerian-boy-likes-and-comments.html

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by MosakuAW(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
I believe Oyinbo Doctor's will have a name for this type of disease he is suffering from.

Its just like walking alone on the street and talking to yourself.

In Nigeria, this type of disease is call Corporate madness.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lol this nigga is just weird. Na low self esteem dey worry am
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by freakthingz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sharp guy
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by freakthingz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
freakthingz:
Sharp guy

hey boo i will like u to pm me you seem intelligent
embarassed embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by freakthingz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
freakthingz:

common will you gerrout of ma mentionz
shey sarwamma don dey hungry you angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by xpac01(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
freakthingz:

embarassed embarassed
Even here on NL them don start
freakthingz:
Sharp guy
freakthingz:

embarassed embarassed
Even here on NL them don start
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by dajoaneke(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yeah! I'm see myself doing same.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2015
i'll go like his page
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by dajoaneke(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2015
dajoaneke:
Yeah! I'm see myself doing same.
Shironiyé? Na so craze dey start
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by dajoaneke(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2015
dajoaneke:
Shironiyé? Na so craze dey start
Na you go craze no be me!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by dajoaneke(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2015
dajoaneke:
Na you go craze no be me!
I dont have your time pls... Go away, mumu!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by dajoaneke(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2015
dajoaneke:
I dont have your time pls... Go away, mumu!
Is that all u got? Nonsenstical half wit dimwit. midget with okombo chisseled sugarcane called limbs.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by dajoaneke(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
dajoaneke:
Is that all u got? Nonsenstical half wit dimwit. midget with okombo chisseled sugarcane called limbs.
Bros no vex, na play i de play na ;-)
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by Spydamannn(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Guy Na Wa To You
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by illustrious(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Yaba Left
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by adeyrossin(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED KI NI MOSE AND OTHER GREAT SONGS BY ADEY ROSSIN TRU THIS LINK SEIZE 1MB. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO THAT FOR ME http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by hatux: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Na wa o... angry
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by Greyworld: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
chowlade:
i'll go like his page
Yu don see fyn boi wif red lips.....

Jokin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by SugaryBelle(f): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2015
This is either idleness or madness.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by darmys(f): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2015
when you people will not like and comment nkor? embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
narcissistic self loving complex
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by missyruq(f): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
MosakuAW:

I believe Oyinbo Doctor's will have a name for this type of disease he is suffering from.

Its just like walking alone on the street and talking to yourself.

In Nigeria, this type of disease is call Corporate madness.
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts by bi0nics: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
cry Self Therapy

Buh im 0wn Na Typical Madness grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Davido And Prezzo / Wizkid Tweets Above Love Forever. Does He Want Tania, Binta Or Shola Ogudu.? / Sade Adu’s Daughter Transitions To A Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.