Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (85210 Views)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / Between An Immature Young Guy And An Older Man / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Agrika: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2015
deadZONE:
Some of you are insulting this man when your fathers are no different, some of you girls are insulting this man when u sleeping with married men, some of u married men are insulting this man when ur doing the same..... let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone... the truth of this matter is poor up-bringing on the girls side. and also the wife's inability to satisfy the man sexually.
So is d girl's and woman's fault abi...mumu
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by deadZONE: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Agrika:

So is d girl's and woman's fault abi...mumu
you didnt need to include your fathers nick name ( mumu ) in your comment u dey fall him hand. and yes i blame the girl, as long as her legs open willingly is her fault, a man has the right just as lucifer does to tempt any woman, with his words plus wealth what matters is if the tempted agrees or not. as for the wife she is useless, the way my GF handles me in bed, i dont even have the energy to tell another girl ''hi''

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Agrika: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
deadZONE:
you didnt need to include your fathers nick name ( mumu ) in your comment u dey fall him hand. and yes i blame the girl, as long as her legs open willingly is her fault, a man has the right just as lucifer does to tempt any woman, with his words plus wealth what matters is if the tempted agrees or not. as for the wife she is useless, the way my GF handles me in bed, i dont even have the energy to tell another girl ''hi''
Hahahaha,...so e pain u like ds....Asswipe, shameless retard....can u just hear ur sick self..so d woman should be blamed for her hubby's pervertic nature....oya clap for urself...Itiboribo!...it seems I even gave u too much credit sef.

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by deadZONE: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
lunatic grin grin grin
Agrika:

Hahahaha,...so e pain u like ds....Asswipe, shameless retard....can u just hear ur sick self..so d woman should be blamed for her hubby's pervertic nature....oya clap for urself...Itiboribo!...it seems I even gave u too much credit sef.

1 Like

Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Agrika: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
deadZONE:
lunatic grin grin grin
smiley
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by jendy36(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2015
ChiFada:

English in trouble

LOL! Bros school(fedpolynekede) and my work at forex(trade) caused it. Any inconveniences regretted! Sorry if you see any other
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by Bigante: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2016
The love of fresh school girl punanny can be overwhelming for men weak in spirit. But the girl looks matured enough to handle the rigors of intense sexual vandalization. The great Robert Mugabe once advised married men that were fond of secondary school girls to just buy school uniforms for their wives. But I guess that would only change the packaging but not the KOKO.
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:38am On Aug 26, 2016
why is everyone bashing d man? D girl i know she wasn't kidnap 4rm home to dat hotel

Maybe because he is older and should know better.
Re: Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) by thelish(f): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Na even those #200 hotel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.