Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,476 members, 7,840,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) (26006 Views)

Okowa's Advert Celebrating Ibori's 58th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by Roum(m): 1:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Thank you Lord for been in the land of the
living,the breath you gave to me is enough to
say, I LOVE YOU!!!! I'm a lion,boldness is my
identity, I'm working in authority, I don't turn
back for any battle... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
ME!!!!!!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2015
So this man seriously wants us to believe he's 58 yrs old. ?even with all the gray hairs and rumpled looking face...I don't like his face shaa. ..In short I don't like him. ..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by tit(f): 2:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Useless man,
he is doing birthday and enjoying while our girls are suffering with boko haram in sambissa forest.

cant he ask buhari to release the girls as a birthday present to him?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 3:33am On Mar 09, 2015
tit:
Useless man,
he is doing birthday and enjoying while our girls are suffering with boko haram in sambissa forest.

cant he ask buhari to release the girls as a birthday present to him?

You're a shameles hungry povertarian mofo... He's old enough to be your father.

Has your two hi-goats that gave birth to you ever organise a birthday party as big as this before?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by tit(f): 4:23am On Mar 09, 2015
dotcomnamename:

You're a shameles hungry povertarian mofo... He's old enough to be your father.

Has your two hi-goats that gave birth to you ever organise a birthday party as big as this before?

SO i should clap IF THAT FOOL STEAL LAGOS PEOPLE MONEY and use it for owambe.
your muguism no get part two
abi na you and am dey steal lagos people money join.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by kazey123(m): 4:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Many more years in joy and good health. My incoming VP.. #GBM2015.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2015
I came late but i hope its not late to tell my VP happy birthday.

There is hope for the disabled when this man comes into office. He has spoken about it in a few of his public comments that they intend to overhaul social programs. May God Bless them.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by Missyetty(f): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Happy birthday sir, i wish you long life and prosperous years.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
first to comment as they always says

But come to think off..... nothing have change undecided
were u expecting something to change?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by zekki: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2015
HBD SIR
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2015
58?? Tout he waz lyk 67 luking kinda sick
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by taiwo0000(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Happy birthday n llnp ma honourable vice president.....

Vote change!!!!
Vote sai bab.....
Vote ambode....
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) by mcprince32(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
I had a dream and saw that Ifeanyi Okowa and Jimi Agbaje were the solutions to Delta and Lagos states respectively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abba Jimeta Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR / The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.