Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) (29803 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Photos: Gov Rochas Okorocha Preaching And Meditating On The Bibl / Is This Nigerian Senator Sleeping Or Meditating On Duty? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
Didn't they say that the amiable governor of Imo state, Owelle Rochas Okorocha is an Alhaji? What won't these political Propagandists do to discredit an achiever all in the name of politics? There is nothing bad in being an Alhaji, but for Propagandists to embark on a massive misinformation and brainwashing of Imolites and Nigerians that he is a Alhaji when he is not and that this hardworking governor is paying every indigen N5million to convert to Islam is worst injustice to God and man. Those close to the Governor will swear with their lives that he is a man with passion for God, hence his recent building of a magnificent chapel for worshiping God inside the State house, the photos of which went viral last month.

They'd also confirm to you that Okorocha begins and ends his day with God; he even has a mini chapel in his home. Now here are some recent exclusive photos of the governor reading his bible and even preaching/leading prayers.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/gov-rochas-okorocha-preaching-and.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bloody common criminal

48 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
possibly our next president cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
In this world u need an enemy to make it to the top,keep moving imo forward.TEAM BUHARI keep moving no shekin by GOD grace insha ALLAH sai NIGERIA sai BUHARI.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
My Governor,My Governor!!

Imo people love you sir, the best perfoming governor in the southeast.

cheesy cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by ignis: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mere showing pics of one reading bible does not make him a Christian. And going to church on a Sunday morning doesn't make one a christian either. People go to church for different reasons.

Buhari collected a bible from a priest in Anambra state. Does that make him a christian?

Orji Uzor Kalu built a mosque in his state as a governor, he even worshiped with the Muslim brethren in the mosque during the opening ceremony. Does that make him a Muslim? Of course No.

Even the devil can preach and read the bible.

Nigerian politicians can do anything just to win election.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
See six park belle

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by speaktome(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Give Him the WARRI Version of the Bible for him to read.

This is the Sample of the WARRI BIBLE Version:

Sample version:
ENG:- As it is written in the Bible.
WARRI:-As dem yan for Bible.
ENG:- Jesus entered d boat wit his disciples.
WARRI:- Bros J cum enta canoe wit him padi dem.
ENG:- As d boat was sailing, there was a great storm.
WARRI:- As d canoe dey move, na im yawa cum gas.
ENG:- The storm was so great dat it was like a
whirlwind.
WARRI:- As d yawa dey gas na im kasala burst join.
ENG:- The disciples became so afraid dat dey shouted
Master! Master!!
WARRI:- Na im liver fail him padi dem, na im dey begin
dey hala...Bros eh! Bros eh!!
ENG:- Jesus got up ND calmed down d wind.
WARRI:-Na so Bros J gt up com arrange d mata.
ENG:-He turned to his disciples ND said, oh ye wit little
faith.
WARRI:- Na im Bros J com look him padi dem shake
him head, com provoke...“O BOI UNA FALL MY HAND".
ENG:- The disciples replied nd said “WAT MANNER OF
MAN IS THIS? "
WARRI:- him padi dem com hala “SHOOO...Bros J,
which levels naa? U be winsh......

Grab ur copy noooooow!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
What of Abia state pple
MzJackBaueress:
My Governor,My Governor!!

Imo people love you sir, the best perfoming governor in the southeast.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
K
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by folabayo1(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Really?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Ezedon(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
it can't be true for a politician to preach
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by teemanbastos(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
endtimes
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by holatin(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
he is binding the agent of cluelessness, the spirit of saTANist in Nigeria.

sai buhari
#ihavedecided
#babawhileyouaregone I WON A TRIBALIST guy for my street TO APC, I changed his thinking,belief.
I made him understand voting choice shouldn't be based on religion and tribe but capability and performance.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by dammytosh: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Preach it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Kelklein(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
but how are we sure that book he's reading is a Bible

+ zI don't see him standing on the pulpit (pic above could pass for any of his campaign stages

**sowi just me yearning my court mind **

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by kilokeys(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
hmmm

instead make d guy read book of revelations

abt rapture.. im dey read songs of solomon.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by alaoeri: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
From the present Igbo nation, this is the only person that can near the seat of power.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
wakacome:
Criminals know each other,You must be a criminal too for you to say he is a criminal,..

The man is the best governor that imo state have produced,If the crime he committed was that he made imo state a very great state and made imo state one of the best five states in nigeria right now that is now highly respected due to the transformation that the governor okorocha brought to the state...if that is his crime then I want to be a criminal too.......

He is an epitome of humility,integrity,intelligence,focus,hard-work,he is a very caring governor who cares about his people....though am a yoruba guy but I think okorocha has done well for his state...

If you don't know something, I'll advice you to keep quiet 'sir'!
Do you live in Imo state?
When this man headed the red cross, did you know he lied against the Yoruba man who was the secretary then that led to his sack?
Did you know he made sure an Igbo man was installed on that seat?
Did you know he even instigated the efcc to probe this man which the later found nothing against him?
This man was one of the few that voted for him to get to that seat!
The few I know about him is brutality! I wish it was the old testament days, fire should consume him for moving near the Bible.
#FlatieRedefined

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
4 what nah
kilokeys:
hmmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Redlips22(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
A caring governor..

My pple my pple

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by amakaobiemeka: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Igbo only hope 4 presidency. Welldone. Gmb15

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
alaoeri:
From the present Igbo nation, this is the only person that can near the seat of power.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin
amakaobiemeka:
Igbo only hope 4 presidency. Welldone. Gmb15
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ok....next pls
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Go on. Be a leader and do the work of your maker.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by missbehave247(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Things are happening
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by jamace(m): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Believe any Bible/Quoran carrying politician/pastor/imam at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by bigv(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmnn, I only hope he is reading it from a sincere heart and not a means to achieve His political ambitions.
God is indeed a loving God.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yes
folabayo1:
Really?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Preaching & Meditating On The Bible (photos) by Ochiske(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sai buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nosakhare Ogbemudia & Ekan Egonmwan's Pre-Wedding Photos / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" / Nigerians Query Obi's Response To Rufai Oseni's Question On Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.