Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look (1235 Views)

GMB As Head Of State In 1983 Vs Buhari As President In 2015 (photos) / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by Revolution: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Buhari for President. Jonathan for Otueke Community PE Teacher. Problem solved. Nigeria will be better off.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by Shiifi(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
yeah sai GMB/PYO

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by kodded(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
this is the real picture from the future

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by saintikechi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Current picture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by Revolution: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
kodded:
this is the real picture from the future

Amen to Buhari crying tears of joy. Buhari is an emotional man and recently cried when a poor man chased after his car to donate all his savings to his campaign. So, amen to Buhari crying tears of joy come March 28.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by kodded(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
Revolution:

Amen to Buhari crying tears of joy. Buhari is an emotional man and recently cried when a poor man chased after his car to donate all his savings to his campaign. So, amen to Buhari crying tears of joy come March 28.
[/s]
YOU SURE ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by Revolution: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]
YOU SURE ?

Absolutely.
Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by kodded(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
Revolution:

Absolutely.
[/s] BUT THIS PIC IS THE REAL DEAL
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by Revolution: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] BUT THIS PIC IS THE REAL DEAL
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT

It can't be because this photo brings back bad memories of the hopes I had in 2011 (after Jonathan was sworn in) that have since been dashed. It can't be because Jonathan himself said he will fail if he is elected again in 2015, in his own words he said in 2011:

“Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by kodded(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
Revolution:

It can't because this photo brings back bad memories of the hope I had in 2011 (after Jonathan was sworn in) that have since been dashed. It can be because Jonathan himself said he will fail if he is elected again in 2015, in his own words he said in 2011:

“Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”
[/s]

Re: Nigeria 2015: Photos Reveal What Will After May 29th. Have A Look by Revolution: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thanks for the photos. There is one thing I like about the photo of Jonathan's swearing in, the more Nigerians see it the more determined they will be to ensure it never happens again. It will only persuade more Nigerians to March 2 gr-8-ness with Gen. Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Buhari / Aisha Buhari Full-text@edo / PDP Defectors Will Come Back With Empty Stomach-jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.