Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? (812 Views)

Spike In BH Attacks Is A Reflection Of Huge Successes By Nigerian Military – APC / Dele Momodu Live On Channels TV (rubbin' Minds) Discussing Buhari, Etc / 2015 Election Debate On Rubbin' Minds With Ebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? by olapluto(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2015
This was the high point of the debate. This was the point when ayedee finally lost his cool.
Akin said Boko Haram now controls about 30,000km of land mass in Nigeria. Ayedee flipped and almost went violent. This led to Akin calling on the program editor to get the police ready because he feared he could be punched.

SO, did Akin lie?

Size of Sambisa forest = 23 000 sq miles = 37 000 sq Km.
Size of Belgium = 30.510 sq Km.
Verdict: Ayedee lost his cool because he was being trounced on facts. I am also checking other facts stated by Akin, and 4 hours after watching the video, I am yet to find a fact he misplaced.
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxyOqRyvbo

References:
1. http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Europe/Belgium.html
2. http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-nigeria-schoolgirls/nigerian-girls-may-be-held-countrys-evil-forest-n99306
Re: Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? by Bayswater: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2015
olapluto:
This was the high point of the debate. This was the point when ayedee finally lost his cool.
Akin said Boko Haram now controls about 30,000km of land mass in Nigeria. Ayedee flipped and almost went violent. This led to Akin calling on the program editor to get the police ready because he feared he could be punched.

SO, did Akin lie?

Size of Sambisa forest = 23 000 sq miles = 37 000 sq Km.
Size of Belgium = 30.510 sq Km.
Verdict: Ayedee lost his cool because he was being trounced on facts. I am also checking other facts stated by Akin, and 4 hours after watching the video, I am yet to find a fact he misplaced.
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxyOqRyvbo

References:
1. http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Europe/Belgium.html
2. http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-nigeria-schoolgirls/nigerian-girls-may-be-held-countrys-evil-forest-n99306

You need to go read more about Sambisa forest lol

Sambisa forest cuts across at least 3 states and countries. Boko haram used to hide in some parts of it, I guess that means Boko haram controls it.

It is not a piece of inhabited land, you need to do your research well before coming here to state bollocks as facts.

You guys just keep disappointing me with your usual shallow analysis. You are always very eager to score cheap points smiley

4 Likes

Re: Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? by olapluto(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2015
Twitter is very different from live TV debates. You can post a lie on twitter and get million retweets because you are in control of the lie. On televised national debates, you cannot hide under retweets and favourites. People will see you for who you are.
Ayedee's empty grandstanding, pointing at the camera like Shekau, unease and pseudo-violent disposition completely debased him for the world to see. Akin made sure he wound him up to get him to show his true self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? by olapluto(m): 12:22am On Mar 09, 2015
Bayswater:

You need to go read more about Sambisa forest lol

Sambisa forest cuts across at least 3 states and countries. Boko haram used to hide in some parts of it, I guess that means Boko haram controls it.

It is not a piece of inhabited land, you need to do your research well before coming here to state bollocks as facts.

You guys just keep disappointing me with your usual shallow analysis. You are always very eager to score cheap points smiley

What is the size of Sambisa forest? What is the size of Belgium?
As we speak today, BH controls Gwoza and Bama. Add the size of those places to that of Sambisa. No one is talking whether the land is inhabited or not. The fact is that GEJ lost the lands to the terrorists. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? by Bayswater: 12:34am On Mar 09, 2015
olapluto:

What is the size of Sambisa forest? What is the size of Belgium?
As we speak today, BH controls Gwoza and Bama. Add the size of those places to that of Sambisa. No one is talking whether the land is inhabited or not. The fact is that GEJ lost the lands to the terrorists. Simple

People still access Sambisa desert, Boko is no way in control of 5% of that arid land lol

I guess Boko haram now occupies Sambisa forest that spans through Borno, gombe, Yobe and adamawa states. I hope you know what that means in land mass and distance.

Again, you need to get your facts right before posting comments here.

2 Likes

Re: Rubbin Minds Debate: Did Akin Tell A Lie About Size Of Land In BH Hands? by frfrank(m): 1:05am On Mar 09, 2015
So you are telling me that sambisa as a whole is in the hands of boko haram... Chai
APC and thier lies

(1) (Reply)

Igbos - The City Builders / BIAFRA WAR: What The Old Soldier Told Me. / Mr Ibu Mocks Gmb(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.