Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444776 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheeRevelation:
Hiploko, the advert was posted on their career section just yesterday but for north region. I am just wondering the kinda plans that Stanbic got. So many Asset Custodian applicant are waiting for the medical stage and they are here posting a fresh advert for the same role.

My suggestion; why don't they sort the present ones now and then do like a week induction for the set since its an experienced role and then send advert for new ones if need be.
I guess this is the first time they are handling a recruitment of this magnitude. They cab do better next time.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheeRevelation:
Hiploko, the advert was posted on their career section just yesterday but for north region. I am just wondering the kinda plans that Stanbic got. So many Asset Custodian applicant are waiting for the medical stage and they are here posting a fresh advert for the same role.

My suggestion; why don't they sort the present ones now and then do like a week induction for the set since its an experienced role and then send advert for new ones if need be.
I guess this is the first time they are handling a recruitment of this magnitude. They can do better next time. From the mail sent to Podada, they say they are @ the concluding stage
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm guessing Podada has done medicals already and I'm sure he has passed the medical examination too for him to get that mail because the CBN verification is always the last stage after medicals.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheeRevelation:
I'm guessing Podada has done medicals already and I'm sure he has passed the medical examination too for him to get that mail because the CBN verification is always the last stage after medicals.
Podada pls assist...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
podada:
Guys I got this below mail this morning. I think we are getting there. I called the sender and he said very soon(as usual)

Dear applicant,

We are at the concluding stage of the recruitment process and as part of the CBN requirement, we would appreciate if you could urgently send an updated copy of your CV.

The items to update with include:
1. Gender
2. Date of birth
3. NYSC (date and company)
4. State of origin

Thank you

@Podada! If I may ask wat stage are U n wat position are U being considered?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Ping!!! @ Podada
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by frank045(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Pls when is application ending
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Podada, Have u done ur medicals?

Yes. Like a month ago!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sorry guys. I did medicals last month...CBN verification has been done I think...maybe it's just to update my file...ones CV has to be in the file,most of us have dropped CVs since...I'm for Business Banker.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
podada:

Yes. Like a month ago!!
chisos!!! One month after medicals, no offer... What is it with this CBN verification sef?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Wallade(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
podada:
Sorry guys. I did medicals last month...CBN verification has been done I think...maybe it's just to update my file...ones CV has to be in the file,most of us have dropped CVs since...I'm for Business Banker.

@podada, where and when did you write and engage your test and interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
podada:
Sup bro, pls how long did it take you to do your exco chat after first interview? Like the interval or did you do interview/exco chat same day?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
Valendo:

Sup bro, pls how long did it take you to do your exco chat after first interview? Like the interval or did you do interview/exco chat same day?
Podada comes in like a flash grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sorry again. I did branch interview first April 2nd,Assessment April 28th, Exco chat May 6th,medicals June 17th.
#teamofferletterhopefuls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Any news yet for peeps that wrote on the 11th of July.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
podada:
Sorry again. I did branch interview first April 2nd,Assessment April 28th, Exco chat May 6th,medicals June 17th.
#teamofferletterhopefuls
Alright all the best. But wait a minute I'm finding it difficult to understand why you did interview before assessment. I think majority of us actually did the assessment b4 interview. Anyway I wish you all the best
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lynda24: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Today starts a new week of hope.
We will all have good news.
Have a great day guys.

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2015
lynda24:
Today starts a new week of hope. We will all have good news. Have a great day guys.
AMEN
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2015
AMEN
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Hopefully those that wrote on the 11th will get a response today

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Hiploko:
Hopefully those that wrote on the 11th will get a response today
The suspense is killing! angry
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2015
yemicoal:
The suspense is killing! angry
ahhhh!!! shocked just 1 week Some have been suspended since march in between the various stages of the process cheesy
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KingDavid10(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hiploko:
ahhhh!!! shocked just 1 week Some have been suspended since march in between the various stages of the process cheesy
The 1 week is like forever.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
KingDavid10:
The 1 week is like forever.
eiya... We all feel the same way. I wish Stanbic understands....
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
July 11 test, any news? Success or regret anyone?? This tension is rising.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mannylex:
July 11 test, any news? Success or regret anyone?? This tension is rising.
obviously none yet!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
18wheeler abeg Bro what's the role of a manage service recovery? Can anyone help me with clarity on this role
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hi guys. Anyone with good news. I got a pre-offer letter via email. I was meant to accept the proposed remuneration before I get my real/same offer letter. So I think I'm on the final stretch. I should be called anytime soon.
I pray we all get there soon. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
podada:
Hi guys. Anyone with good news. I got a pre-offer letter via email. I was meant to accept the proposed remuneration before I get my real/same offer letter. So I think I'm on the final stretch. I should be called anytime soon.
congratultions favored 1. I tap into your success and speed In Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
podada:

Congratulations!!! I am happy for you and praying that everybody on the queue be so rewarded!

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ruffp: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
podada:

1st success story! Congrats bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.