Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:25 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (440647 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

Nice one. Please what is your location? I know someone who is a good fit for the job, but location is key.

The Asset Custodian position is a nationwide recruitment
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jorussia:
Please, what's the minimum educational qualification that is required for this position?

Second Class lower is the minimum requirement for this position
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ademolu2002:

what is the upper age limit?

There is really no age limit. Well so far you're not above retirement age.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Ridwan440 post=31461168][/quote]

Please note that, the Teller position does not apply here. PBB means personal and business banking and thus the 10 vacancies listed are related to PBB. You can always apply for any of this vacancies, and it will be reviewed.
As for assessment, Yes tests were conducted on saturday but that was strictly for contract staffs who were eligible for confirmation.
General assessment has not commenced but would commence this week. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Jorussia(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

Second Class lower is the minimum requirement for this position
Thanks bro for the info,i thought OND holder was qualified to apply for the position.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

Please note that, the Teller position does not apply here. PBB means personal and business banking and thus the 10 vacancies listed are related to PBB. You can always apply for any of this vacancies, and it will be reviewed.
As for assessment, Yes tests were conducted on saturday but that was strictly for contract staffs who were eligible for confirmation.
General assessment has not commenced but would commence this week. Thanks
Pls how many years experience do the positions require?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dasher90:

Pls how many years experience do the positions require?

You need at least two years experience to apply for some of the positions listed.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by taiwotosho22(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

You need at least two years experience to apply for some of the positions listed.
Pls list positions without experience
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Evina(f): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

The Asset Custodian position is a nationwide recruitment

Thanks. smiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
taiwotosho22:

Pls list positions without experience

Everything requires experience.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
I applied for two positions and I have been invited for assessment tomorrow. My problem now is I don't know which one I'm invited for.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by taiwotosho22(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

k

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by abdulslutsky(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
I interviewed with stanbic for almost two months now, they are yet to get back to me undecided
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chigoizie7(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
lonelydora:
Publicity stunt. In this oil price fall?

Funi u, what makes u think that they only survive on oil? Whatever happens to bank charges? The more the customer base, the more money they make from charges, just imagine a bank with 5million customers that charges N100 per month, let's forget about ATM charges and soo many other charges.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
TheeRevelation:
I applied for two positions and I have been invited for assessment tomorrow. My problem now is I don't know which one I'm invited for.

Nice. What were the positions you applied for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

Nice. What were the positions you applied for?
Asset Custodian & an I.T position.

Dunno if they av started calling for Asset custodian role b'cus its closing later this week.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by poundlander: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

Bro, also applied for administrative support assistant, but while filling the online form,under the option for "Tertiary Institution"; i only stated the University, i didn't include course of study, the class of degree etc. hope these parameters are not that essential.
thanks in advance.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sabichele: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
dillycee:

just any work experience or it must be in a bank?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2015
sabichele:

You have been so helpful bro, I just applied for the post of customer consultant, and I have a year experience as a customer care agent. Please any additional info on how to be a better candidate sir? God Bles You

Position Description

Customer Consultant:

The Customer Consultant is responsible for active sales within the Branch context. Customers who have a need to open/close accounts or who require advice on any product or service of the Bank will see the Customer Consultant. They will then determine the customer’s needs and make recommendations around the best product and/or solution.

Solution based Sales:

The most important aspect of the Customer Consultant’s role is the interaction with customers. Customers are being interviewed on a daily basis to determine their specific financial needs. Although the Customer Consultant has very specific sales targets, the sales strategy is re-active with customers coming into the Branch to see the Consultant. It is critical for the consultant to have very good personal and interpersonal skills which he/she will use to determine the specific financial solutions needed by the customer. Although re-active the Consultant must have the ability to “close the deal”, thereby contributing to the revenue stream of the Branch. To safeguard the customer, advice given by the Customer Consultant needs to comply with very specific Financial Regulatory requirements (these may vary from Country to Country)
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Asset Custodian & an I.T position.

Dunno if they av started calling for Asset custodian role b'cus its closing later this week.

It is probably the IT position, don't think assessment has started rolling out for Asset Custodian
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 10, 2015
sabichele:

Not necessarily a bank experience, though that would be a bonus. Having a sales or marketing experience can make do because of some of the roles there.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2015
dillycee:

It is probably the IT position, don't think assessment has started rolling out for Asset Custodian
That's what I thought too.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Please I read Economics, what can i apply for?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by paullye(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Good Morning guys! Has Anyone who applied for head service suppport been invited for interview?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chommyo: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Please I applied for customer consultant.I want to know if anybody got a message after applying cos I got a blank page.I do not know whether mine was successful or not.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2015
When you submit, you only receive an acknowledgement mail,irrespective of the role you applied for
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chommyo: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2015
Ok, thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Plz which is the best method to apply? Through the email provided or through their website. I applied through email but did not receive a confirmation mail.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Its better to apply directly to the nigerian site www.stanbicibtc.com remember Stanbic Nig is a subsidiary of Standard bank SAfrica.

The job vacancies differ with each country,applying directly to Standard Bank will be a long thing.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jjoi: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls were is ur location and how do I apply?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by EXICON(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015

Which option will i click on to apply for the IT position?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hi all, I really intend to provide as much information on this exercise as I can but have been banned by one spambot or whatever for the responses I gave earlier. I really don't know which of the rules I broke. I was unbanned this morning and I will post responses as long as I'm convinced they aren't offensive. concerning the recruitment exercise, the positions advertised in the media are the ones with vacancies presently. However, if you go to the site you'll see many other positions there. You may apply but will be invited only when such positions become vacant. You may just limit your applications to the advertised for now. As I said earlier, existing outsourced staff are given priority when vacancies become available. Many of them are writing the test this weekend. External candidates' test will follow soon after. Wish all applicants the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.