Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (440648 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gbemi12(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Hey. Trust you are good. Thanks for the other day.
ednut1:
says who, the stanbic group is still making billions from pensions ,asset management nd investment banking. u tink say na beans to hv over 1 tillion naira as pension fund . wit 1.5% management fee. do d maths dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by atama27(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

Fortunately...this teller position hebis talkin about is ot being outsourved,ita direvtly on their own portal i just got the link this morning although i have seen the advert 2days ago.Hi, I hope you're not being sarcastic with that first sentence because tellers are outsourced from consultants ICSL and RIL and not employed directly by the bank. Please go through them if you want tellering job. The tests for all advertised roles have been on since last year. The intention is to absorb all eligible outsourced staff to fill the vacant roles before extending to applicants from the market. Also you may apply for more than one job function in more than one location. but don't apply for same job function twice please. The recruitment exercise is genuine because I have a vacancy for Asset Custodian in my location for over 2yrs now with no one to fill. I honestly hope someone is able to take that space this year. You may wish to take your chance. Good luck.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

Hi, I hope you're not being sarcastic with that first sentence because tellers are outsourced from consultants ICSL and RIL and not employed directly by the bank. Please go through them if you want tellering job. The tests for all advertised roles have been on since last year. The intention is to absorb all eligible outsourced staff to fill the vacant roles before extending to applicants from the market. Also you may apply for more than one job function in more than one location. but don't apply for same job function twice please. The recruitment exercise is genuine because I have a vacancy for Asset Custodian in my location for over 2yrs now with no one to fill. I honestly hope someone is able to take that space this year. You may wish to take your chance. Good luck.
http://www.jobstoday.com.ng/general-jobs/graduate-and-experienced-jobs-at-stanbic-ibtc-bank-6-positions/ I think this is what he is referring to sir and tellers are included
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Jorussia(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

Hi, I hope you're not being sarcastic with that first sentence because tellers are outsourced from consultants ICSL and RIL and not employed directly by the bank. Please go through them if you want tellering job. The tests for all advertised roles have been on since last year. The intention is to absorb all eligible outsourced staff to fill the vacant roles before extending to applicants from the market. Also you may apply for more than one job function in more than one location. but don't apply for same job function twice please. The recruitment exercise is genuine because I have a vacancy for Asset Custodian in my location for over 2yrs now with no one to fill. I honestly hope someone is able to take that space this year. You may wish to take your chance. Good luck.
please, throw more light on the asset custodian.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Jorussia:
please, throw more light on the asset custodian.
The asset custodian serves as back up to the head service support. Its similar to "cash officer" function as in other banks though he does more here. He's a vault/ATM custodian and monitors condition and functionality of all bank's assets in his location as well as keep records of all asset movements. He sits-in in the absence of the head service support. He also does clearing and also back office FT transactions. This isn't exhaustive but is basically what the role entails. Regards.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

The asset custodian serves as back up to the head service support. Its similar to "cash officer" function as in other banks though he does more here. He's a vault/ATM custodian and monitors condition and functionality of all bank's assets in his location as well as keep records of all asset movements. He sits-in in the absence of the head service support. He also does clearing and also back office FT transactions. This isn't exhaustive but is basically what the role entails. Regards.

Thanks. I'm really interested in the Asset custodian role. A friend of mine was absorbed for that role late last year and posted to one of the south western region.

I have applied though and pray I get called.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by davide470(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2015
ednut1:
says who, the stanbic group is still making billions from pensions ,asset management nd investment banking. u tink say na beans to hv over 1 tillion naira as pension fund . wit 1.5% management fee. do d maths dear
.. But the Banking arm do not add much to their bottom line, i think?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Alichigozie: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2015
thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Thanks. I'm really interested in the Asset custodian role. A friend of mine was absorbed for that role late last year and posted to one of the south western region.

I have applied though and pray I get called.
[quote author=TheeRevelation post=31447076]

If you meet the minimum requirement for employment you will be called. Prepare well for the test, its in SHL format and that's where many candidates fail. Good that you have indicated interest, let commitment follow and you'll be good at the end. I sincerely wish you the best.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Evina(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

Nice one. Please what is your location? I know someone who is a good fit for the job, but location is key.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sabichele: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2015
grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sabichele: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2015
I have submitted my application; I hope this turns out fruitful as I wait for an invitation.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

Nice one. Please what is your location? I know someone who is a good fit for the job, but location is key.
I'm in the north. Please let your candidate apply and state his preferred location. You never know how it turns out. there are instances where all applicants fora particular location don't make it while successful candidates may be in excess in another location. The vacancy will be offered to the successful ones and if they are interested will be absorbed.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by goldenimp(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2015
fake email and website

this is the real website www.stanbicibtcbank.com

notice the domain on the email is just stanbicibtc.com

i had gone to send the cv before i doule checked
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gbemi12(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Hey bro, if you are referring to pbbresourcing@stanbicibtc.com, it is NOT fake. Stanbic doesn't normally use @stanbicibtcbank.com for official e-mail addresses. P:S- I have worked there before.
goldenimp:
fake email and website

this is the real website www.stanbicibtcbank.com

notice the domain on the email is just stanbicibtc.com

i had gone to send the cv before i doule checked

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Evina(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

I'm in the north. Please let your candidate apply and state his preferred location. You never know how it turns out. there are instances where all applicants fora particular location don't make it while successful candidates may be in excess in another location. The vacancy will be offered to the successful ones and if they are interested will be absorbed.

smiley
Gracias.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by zingo42(f): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

pls how do I apply,am a HND holder
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by airsaylongcon: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

You are going to be inundated with quotes and emails as u sound like what my friends on another thread call a "reliable anonymous source". is there any specific reason this post has remained unfilled at your location.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by egobetatoday: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

Hello, all the advertised posts seem to be marketing/ relationship management. Do u per chance know if they are interested in operation staff with experience?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ednut1(m): 11:30am On Mar 09, 2015
davide470:
.. But the Banking arm do not add much to their bottom line, i think?
still a WIP
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
ednut1:
still a WIP

Ednut, please is this 'Stanbic IBTC Place | Walter Carrington Crescent | Victoria Island' the one directly opposite Bonny Camp?

I just got an assessment invite for tomorrow there.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Jorussia(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

Please, what's the minimum educational qualification that is required for this position?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Ednut, please is this 'Stanbic IBTC Place | Walter Carrington Crescent | Victoria Island' the one directly opposite Bonny Camp?

I just got an assessment invite for tomorrow there.
yes it is
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by atama27(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
18wheeler:

please how do I apply for this role..am in the north and can you please specify if there is a limit as to age...thanks.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
ednut1:
yes it is

Thanks.

Hope the shl no too strong.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Alichigozie: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Does the recruitment hv deadline ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ademolu2002(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote
author=dillycee post=31440859]Stanbic IBTC is currently recruiting for
the following positions:
Regional Manager(Lagos,North,SW,SS/SE)- Ref: SBG 01
Branch Manager(Nationwide) - Ref: SBG 02
Head,Service Support(Nationwide) - Ref: SBG 03
Business Banker(Nationwide)- Ref: SBG 04
Personal Banker(Nationwide) -Ref: SBG 05
Relationship Manager, Private Banking(Nationwide) - Ref: SBG 06
Private/Commercial Banking Support Officers(Lagos,North,SW,SS/SE) - Ref:
SBG 07
Relationship Manager, INT. ORG.(Abuja) - Ref: SBG:08
Asset Custodian(Nationwide) - Ref: SBG 09
NIB Relationship Manager(Lagos,SW,SS/SE,North) - Ref: SBG 10

To apply, Kindly send a copy of your resume to
pbbresourcing@stanbicibtc.com using the reference and location as
subject of your mail.

Thank you.

http://corporateandinvestment.standardbank.co.za/pages/careers_hv/nigeria/jobs.html[/quote]
what is the upper age limit?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ridwan440(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=Nature129 post=31442182]

I applied for "Teller" last week on their website but I haven't heard from them. But some posts I read from a thread on Nairaland say they had their tests last Saturday, so I wish to know: Should I go ahead to apply for another position, say personal banker, as advertised here or wait/hope to get invited for the one I've already applied for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.