Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444366 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
adonisvg:

Q-Life Clinic, VI.
ok dear. Is it the central clinic for all or there are others in other regions?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by adonisvg(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hiploko:
ok dear. Is it the central clinic for all or there are others in other regions?

That's what I'm not sure about but 3 other guys I met at interview also did theirs in the same clinic. Stanbic actually specified the clinic in the medical invite mail.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
adonisvg:

That's what I'm not sure about but 3 other guys I met at interview also did theirs in the same clinic. Stanbic actually specified the clinic in the medical invite mail.
ok . Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hiploko:
Also got mail requesting for CBN CV format and other documents

I got that mail too requestin for my statement, CV, statement, etc
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
obitee69:

I got that mail too requestin for my statement, CV, statement, etc
moving forward small small..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bosunjohns(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please what's the CBN CV format like?
Please share.
Hiploko:
Also got mail requesting for CBN CV format and other documents
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
bosunjohns:
Please what's the CBN CV format like?
Please share.
8.       Copy of your current CV in the CBN compliant format (showing the following)
a.       Date of birth
b.       State of Origin
c.       Gender
d.       NYSC date and company

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Can these people just send me a mail, success or regret but success biko. Who hasn't gotten any from them? And is there hope for us?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Please what do i expect from the personal banking interview/ exco chat? help is needed
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
obitee69:
Please what do i expect from the personal banking interview/ exco chat? help is needed
nothing serious just be confident and read the JD sent to you, know how your present job position can help you relate with the job in which u re been interviewed for
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by adonisvg(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2015
obitee69:

You might be interviewed by Mr Lloyd, he's the Head, Business Banking. He interviewed me in place of the guy who was to conduct my interview.

You've nothing to worry about. I was surprised he didn't ask me anything relating to my role (Asset Custodian) or anything about the bank, it was just a chat. Just be confident, that's all.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2015
adonisvg:

You might be interviewed by Mr Lloyd, he's the Head, Personal Banking. He interviewed me in place of the guy who was to conduct my interview.

You've nothing to worry about. I was surprised he didn't ask me anything relating to my role (Asset Custodian) or anything about the bank, it was just a chat. Just be confident, that's all.

Thks bro. Is he an Exco?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by adonisvg(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
obitee69:

Thks bro. Is he an Exco?

Yes and like I said ab initio, he's the Head, Business Banking, Stanbic Ibtc Nigeria.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
HI guys i just got the invite for an interview/exco chat for the business banker role which has a minimum of 2yrs banking experience and i have none. What questions should i expect. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
Can these people just send me a mail, success or regret but success biko. Who hasn't gotten any from them? And is there hope for us?
When did you write your test?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
yemicoal:
HI guys i just got the invite for an interview/exco chat for the business banker role which has a minimum of 2yrs banking experience and i have none. What questions should i expect. Thanks in advance

Don't worry about your years of experience and also read the JD sent to you. Its all normal interview questions.

All the bestsmiley.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
obitee69:
Good day, I just got an interview invite/ Exco chat for personal banker. I wrote the test at Q n Q place in july 11. Please who got same mail
Got the mail but for business banker tho!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
beau49:

Don't worry about your years of experience and also read the JD sent to you. Its all normal interview questions.

All the bestsmiley.
Thanks bro/sis

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
yemicoal:

When did u write the test? and when is ur exco chat?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
obitee69:

When did u write the test? and when is ur exco chat?
Wrote my test on d 11th of July, the chat is slated for Tuesday
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=obitee69 post=36531517]

When did u write the test? and when is ur exco chat?Wrote my test on d 11th of July, the chat is slated for Tuesday
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
B
yemicoal:
When did you write your test?

July 11, Q n Q centre. 9 am
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemicoal(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
B

July 11, Q n Q centre. 9 am
OK. Wrote the same day , same venue and I got my mail yesterday!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yemosquare: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats to those who wrote their tests on July 11 and have been invited for interview/exco chat.

what of those that have not gotten any mail at all whether regret or success mail? Is there any hope?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by aska406: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2015
A new week of expectations...

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Good morning to you all. please for those of you who got interview/exco chat mail, was it clearly stated that you are having the two same day or you guys just assumed its like that. Had my interview on the 10th of July and nothing from them since then. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Voned(f): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Valendo:
Good morning to you all. please for those of you who got interview/exco chat mail, was it clearly stated that you are having the two same day or you guys just assumed its like that. Had my interview on the 10th of July and nothing from them since then. Thanks
Valendo when I did mine it was clearly stated interview/exco chat I guess those in Lagos is done that way to make it faster, they make sure an exco is present
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hi all, I had my test on July 25th in PH, pls is there anyone here who wrote same day that have gotten a response from Stanbic about the test outcome?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Done with the interview/exco chat. It was a cool and friendly atmosphere. They made sure an exco was there(head of personal banking) so as to make it faster. #medicalhopeful.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by gracealabs(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION! ADMISSION!
Do you want to speak fluently in FRENCH?
ESBIT offers you the opportunity to learn French in six (6) weeks intensive class. This training is in three levels
• BASIC/BEGINNER LEVEL
• INTERMIDIARY LEVEL
• ADVANCE LEVEL
Certificate will be given to the students at the end of the training both from ESBIT AND French Institute
Registration is on going now at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology, 29 Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan. You will have access to free internet usage with your laptop or phone
For more enquiry
WHATSAPP ON +2348182178713, 08173355583, 08027189304,
www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
www.esbitschool.com
info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
obitee69:
Done with the interview/exco chat. It was a cool and friendly atmosphere. They made sure an exco was there(head of personal banking) so as to make it faster. #medicalhopeful.
This is why I'm worried. I remember during my interview, even though it was stated clearly that stanbic IbTC invites you for interview, during the chat the lady that heads the Human Resources group introduced someone as head of personal banking(a fair guy like that). My panel was made up of 3 people. The lady and two other guys. Could it be that I've done both as well? Becos even the mail sent to me for interview was meant to be 14th but it was taken back to 10th of July. Please the head of Personal Banking can anyone describe him? Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
obitee69:
How many pple conducted your interview/chat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.