Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

6 People You Should Follow On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 People You Should Follow On Instagram (555 Views)

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 People You Should Follow On Instagram by tomiobj(m): 6:36am On Mar 09, 2015
1. @emmaohmagod. Mad comedian. Very funny....nice attitude.actually Replies to ur comment. But he no dey ff bk ooo. He's d one dah did dah babe's mad @ davido for aye
2. @daddymiliano. Olamide Baddo not for music but to see his interesting lyf ff him
3. @funnyafricanpics. D name says it all
4. @africanproverbs. Get african proverbs (with a little bit of humour)
5. @aphrodija. Fine babe. 'in oga @ d top's voice. That's all
6. @dryjokeswednesday. They post dry jokes. Eg('what do you call your niece if her name is remi--remi_niece:-D'). Fun stuffs sha. They also repost
Re: 6 People You Should Follow On Instagram by tomiobj(m): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Feel free to add urs. *no insults pls

Also @oluwakaponeski @crazeclown
Re: 6 People You Should Follow On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 6:42am On Mar 09, 2015
follow them to where

I don't follow people

People follow me
Re: 6 People You Should Follow On Instagram by tomiobj(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce1:
follow them to where

I don't follow people

People follow me

Dun worry They will follow you when you are done with ur album

(1) (Reply)

Governor Asks Striking Lecturers To Lock Up School And Bring Him The Keys! / Check Out Banky W's Spanking New Photo Shoot / Download Audio Recording Of What Oba Of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, Told Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.