Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,738 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Mercy Johnson: Why It Is Difficult For A Female Celebrity To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: Why It Is Difficult For A Female Celebrity To Get Married (1171 Views)

Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson: Why It Is Difficult For A Female Celebrity To Get Married by Nazacent: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Especially in our entertainment industry we have seen a number of female celebrities remian single even after 35. Thier excuses might just be said to console themselves. Not finding a husband is not the problem, the real problem is infertility. So many of them are waiting patiently to get pregnant before the walk down the aile which is the new trend becuase nobody will want to experience what Ini edo passed through.
Re: Mercy Johnson: Why It Is Difficult For A Female Celebrity To Get Married by venatus25(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Wife material is not found in the life style of majority of our female celebrity. Real men regard wife as their one and only life partner expected to be there for him not a woman that is there just in a name of a wife but cannot be trusted as a wife when it comes to fidelity.

Marrying a celebrity is the beginning of heart attack to any loving husband.

Agree with me or hit your face on the wall.
Re: Mercy Johnson: Why It Is Difficult For A Female Celebrity To Get Married by Airforce1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson: Why It Is Difficult For A Female Celebrity To Get Married by omoluabi001(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
cos they are busy fvcking around....if am lying ask Ini Edo

(1) (Reply)

Funny: See Emma Nyra Message To Our First Lady / Photos The AY Easter Show Yesterday...check On It / GRAPHIC Pics:burglars Hacked With Samurai Sword After Their Victim Fought Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.