Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For (51734 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Choose A Job You Love And You Will Never Have To Work A Day In Your Life / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by shakazuldadon: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
coollabman:

Buffoon like you. Na your type oversabi dey kill. Instead of taking correction, see the useless response you gave! angry I wonder the type of goons that liked the rubbish you just posted.

those that liked my statement read newspapers and watch news and are very intelligent fellows.
I guess its only Kim kardashiam and tonto dike you read or watch as news.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by zicoraads: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

But Zic, why spoiling market for me na.

Picture of that lovely unforgettable or it never happenedtonguetongue

Thanks Sir.
Work's fine.
I'm not in the office though.....

You?
Why you come de use 'sir' for me? This is new... or you trying to close all avenue for that 'toasting' that is coming? wink

And you know me...I don't kiss and tell. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas kiss

Work's fine...just gisting and gossiping about the bosses! And, why 'u no go work?'
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:
tanks sir.. I will..cheesy

like play like play, God wan butter ur bread o grin

no forget to dey call "mentorandfriend" everyday o, even if na to just ask: "bros how ur day today? hope not too stressful, i say make i confirm say u dey kampke" grin

remember: call everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
zicoraads:
Why you come de use 'sir' for me? This is new... or you trying to close all avenue for that 'toasting' that is coming? wink

And you know me...I don't kiss and tell. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas kiss

Work's fine...just gisting and gossiping about the bosses! And, why 'u no go work?'

Loool
Which toasting kwa, me I'm lostest here o embarassed

Biko nothing happened joor.
That one is excusetongue

I left the office to visit visafone.
My MB and airtime just vanished like that, so I thought to pay them a visit. angry
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Elan83(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mamaput agencies !
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Prudenceduru(f): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
I worked in PPPRA... PETROLEUM PRODUCTS PRICING REGULATORY AGENCY.. Abuja. Under the staff welfare unit n I had access to the files of everyone in the office, n I must say they pay very well with benefits too. I worked as an It student tho.
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:

those that liked my statement read newspapers and watch news and are very intelligent fellows.
I guess its only Kim kardashiam and tonto dike you read or watch as news.

Your head is obviously stuck up your big black wart-infested a$$. Don't quote me again! angry mu.mu
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Aseneshii: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
NIMASA is better by far..
md4u2:
nimasa and NPA who is the best pay
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by shakazuldadon: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
coollabman:

Your head is obviously stuck up your big black wart-infested a$$. Don't quote me again! angry mu.mu

no wonder u don't know what those acronyms mean.

tongue
coollabman:

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by femi4: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Prudenceduru:
I worked in PPPRA... PETROLEUM PRODUCTS PRICING REGULATORY AGENCY.. Abuja. Under the staff welfare unit n I had access to the files of everyone in the office, n I must say they pay very well with benefits too. I worked as an It student tho.
I hope you are not with my file?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by femi4: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Loool
Which toasting kwa, me I'm lostest here o embarassed

Biko nothing happened joor.
That one is excusetongue

I left the office to visit visafone.
My MB and airtime just vanished like that, so I thought to pay them a visit. angry
Visafone End time network!!!
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by MizMyColi(f): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
femi4:
Visafone End time network!!!

I tire o o
Please do you know of any network that offers CDMA services?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Police
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by femi4: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

I tire o o
Please do you know of any network that offers CDMA services?
Vodafone is the last man standing, no thanks to gsm and BIS.

Starcomms.....>>>>>>Dead
Multilinks........>>>>>>Dead
Visafone.........>>>>>>>Quarter to die!
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by md4u2: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aseneshii:
NIMASA is better by far..
PLS do u no the pay of bsc.
( sss4 ) in NPA
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
shakazuldadon:

tongue

Who told you I don't know what they mean? I only responded because your initial post was wrong and uncalled for. It pisses me off when I see "I too know peeps" display themselves in a way that hinders dissemination of information and knowledge. Someone innocently asked for the full meaning of acronyms to be displayed and you showed up, going off on a useless trajectory. Mind the way you spew your nonsense o! tongue
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by MizMyColi(f): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
femi4:
Vodafone is the last man standing, no thanks to gsm and BIS.

Starcomms.....>>>>>>Dead
Multilinks........>>>>>>Dead
Visafone.........>>>>>>>Quarter to die!

Looool
Biko they can't die o.

I still need them.
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by ikojo2(f): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
NPA:nigerian ports authority
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by hardbody: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Google will throw answers up does not mean it will be give you the right answer

The right answer will be in the mix.
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Malachyia(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
NDIC
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Mcowubaba: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
tkyl:

like play like play, God wan butter ur bread o grin

no forget to dey call "mentorandfriend" everyday o, even if na to just ask: "bros how ur day today? hope not too stressful, i say make i confirm say u dey kampke" grin

remember: call everyday!
embarassed cheesy grin
Nairalanders eh , most of una Suppose d work 4 Stand uP Nigeria,
Too much Alibaba/basket mouth specie here!!!
I was just kidding around
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by shakazuldadon: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
coollabman:

Who told you I don't know what they mean? I only responded because your initial post was wrong and uncalled for. It pisses me off when I see "I too know peeps" display themselves in a way that hinders dissemination of information and knowledge. Someone innocently asked for the full meaning of acronyms to be displayed and you showed up, going off on a useless trajectory. Mind the way you spew your nonsense o! tongue

I guess you are one of the half baked graduates we have in the country..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by OCcool: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
~Federal Ministry of Health
~Society For Family Health
~National Action Committee on HIV/AIDS (NACA)
~National Action Committee on Millenium Development Goals 4 and 5 (About reduction in infant mortality rate and maternal mortality)
These will take your time and you may be on the road for weeks moving from from one rural community to the other, but the money is just too much.
Please, do you know how much an entry level graduate receives in Fed. Ministry of Health?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by bosunjohns(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
sandrapower:
1) DPR = Department of Petroleum Resources

2) PTI = Petroleum Training Institute,

3) PPPRA = Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency

4) NNPC = Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

5) NCC = Nigerian Communications Commission

6) PTDF = Petroleum Technology Development Fund

7) AGIS = Abuja Geographic Information Systems

cool FAAN = Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria

9) NERC = Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission

10) SEC = Securities and Exchange Commission

Which one am i missing?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by MichaelAustin(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
CBN
TETFUND
NEXIM

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by mentorandfriend(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
OCcool:
Please, do you know how much an entry level graduate receives in Fed. Ministry of Health?
Varies, but I dont usually discuss the salary of Health workers on NL. May be you can send me a pm sir.
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by chigoizie7(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
mentorandfriend:
~Federal Ministry of Health
~Society For Family Health
~National Action Committee on HIV/AIDS (NACA)
~National Action Committee on Millenium Development Goals 4 and 5 (About reduction in infant mortality rate and maternal mortality)
These will take your time and you may be on the road for weeks moving from from one rural community to the other, but the money is just too much.

Seriously, I really want to give back, I want to pay human back for all I ve received from them, how do I get hooked up?
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by Cmanforall: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
sandrapower:
1) DPR = Department of Petroleum Resources

2) PTI = Petroleum Training Institute,

3) PPPRA = Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency

4) NNPC = Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

5) NCC = Nigerian Communications Commission

6) PTDF = Petroleum Technology Development Fund

7) AGIS = Abuja Geographic Information Systems

cool FAAN = Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria

9) NERC = Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission

10) SEC = Securities and Exchange Commission

Which one am i missing?

NACA
Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by freshyabstel: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

at least put the full words to these acronyms so you don't look dull
I think u are d one dat is full here to have asked for d full Words of this acronyms. For god saké who doesnt know those acronyms is not in dis country. Dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by freshyabstel: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
oluspencer:

E b like op Don apply online for faan..... but anyway na where u keep nigeria custom service
Bros faan pays beta than customs, what makes customs juicy is because of d bribing and corruption in d system. But in term of genuine take home pay without chuachua practices, faan pays more; however there ia not took for corrupt practices in faan.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For by obazi2: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
FHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.