Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals (36024 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Built2last: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
This man will break many homes
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by LEAFLET(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
some women do it to to stay married!!...It happens most times when the husband is not capable and it's 95% done out of love and also to avoid the stigmatization that comes with adoption..

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by maggilove(f): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
I'm here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Optional2(f): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
So
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ifoundmyperfect: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
shocked shocked

That is why fellas should run for their lives when they come across a chronic cheat.... To hell with second chances....!

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by yousee(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
I don't wanna know.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by nawtikid(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2015
wheredemdey:
Okay.

This man cheated on his wife and is proud to admit it abi..

Contunu
did u read d thread @ all?

4 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by pickabeau1: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2015
old news
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2015
my own opinion.........

this percentage will be higher among those women who got pregnant before marriage and also those who got pregnant during the first 6months of marriage.

the likelihood of fathering another man's child after both couples have been TTC 1year after marriage is low (except the guy has been confirmed to be impotent by a certified doctor)

2 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by habeeb246(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2015
most females aint loyal
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Vitaglyde: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Built2last:
This people will break many homes

The truth is always worth knowing

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2015
I think its a course of wisdom to do a DNA test after every child is born.

This is not a matter of trust. Its just plain wisdom.

I mean, no matter how much you love someone, you would have to be extremely stupid to agree to a marriage or even sex without first doing an HIV test to ascertain the status of your would be partner.

Its just common sense. 40% is a very significant figure.

8 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2015
40%? ABEG WHERE IS THE RESEARCH OR DNA TESTS? NIGERIA WiTh MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, HOW DOES HE KNOW? undecided undecided
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by linasparkle(f): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Dis happens all d time, just that most pple re nt conversant with Paternity Test and all
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
This one strong oooo cheesy
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Udodasco1(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
wey u mama nkechi shebi be i dy tolk am u say i no trust u,no b same tin dem dy talk here
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by G12(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Only a mother knows the real father of her baby, but if a father is in doubt of whether the baby is his, he should go for DNA test.

Some women sha

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:
You bad!

But its the truth!!

I mean, the women folk will not hesitate to scream to the high heavens if they are victims of infidelity.

Now the stark and harsh truth is staring them in the eye and all girls are running for cover.

The annoying thing is most of these type of women will rationalize.

7 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ade101(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2015
This is really serious ooo.

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Amsonme(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Shock! Thinking out loud.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by M4gunners: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2015
softysparky:
Some people get mind shaaa.
Aunty oh all women get mind not only some.

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Wont be surprised if all these baby mommas are doing same

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2015
Wait o, let me ask this question.
Is it possible for a child to resemble a man & he'll stil not be the father? I once heared a funny story about this

1 Like

LEAFLET:
some women do it to to stay married!!...It happens most times when the husband is not capable and it's 95% done out of love and also to avoid the stigmatization that comes with adoption..

There is no justification to that without the husband's knowledge. It's not love, but pure wickedness.There should be no secret in marriage, it's no longer two entity but one, decisions must be discussed and reached by the couple.

5 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by nagoma(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
"Most" means the greatest in number , amount or quantity. I don't think you are terminologically correct. I would accept "some", " significant number" , " a good proportion " or best - a percentage as verified by scientific studies. Of course I know cultures differ with places.

2 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by 3direct: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Keeping mum

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Every of my children ll do dna test, i dont trust any woman.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by tefund(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2015
it is very common,the figure can be higher up to 60%
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
M4gunners:
Aunty oh all women get mind not only some.
I disagree dear, don't you have nice and sincere women around you or you want to tell me you haven never encountered any?

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by stnwani(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
grin
frinx:
Need to question my old boy well wink wink wink .....

Pray Ur OldBoy tells u that your mom dated Dangote and dat he thinks Ur Dangote's son
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2015
This is why I don't believe in the whole love crap.
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by coogar: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
it was 50% about a year ago, now it's 40%. praise the Lord, nigerian women are repenting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bought My Mum A Convertible Sport (pics,vid) / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.