Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

About VW Passat 2002 Model Gear Relay - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / About VW Passat 2002 Model Gear Relay (597 Views)

Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Anti-lock Fuse Or Relay / Honda Oddysee 2000 Model Gear Price / Work In Progress (vw Beetle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About VW Passat 2002 Model Gear Relay by Bossken(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Good morning to this house, Please i need your advice on the gear relay system of VW passat 2002 model. i am considering buying a Nigerian used one and the owner told me that is the only fault it has. then what are the other peculiar issues with the car.
Thanks guyz
Re: About VW Passat 2002 Model Gear Relay by sultaan(m): 1:13am On Mar 10, 2015
So what is a gear relay and it's location.

How do you know that was the problem.

The thing is that someone can tell you what your getting into but it is your responsibility to know what you will end up with you get a knowledgeable person to thoroughly inspect it before you buy it might be one of those wrong fluid situation or converted Toyota hybrid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Volkwagen Passat / Toyota Camry Which One To Buy / Vw Passat 2002 Intermittently Moving Sluggishly On First Gear (automatic ) / Kindly Share Your Experience With The GMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.