Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. (1122 Views)

Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets / Excess Fresh Tomatoes Floods Calabar Markets / Banning Forex Trading And Sports Betting Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by webizone(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Guys, I am frustrated.

Finally, after intense study of both markets and all the money lost since 2007, I have figured out TO THE VERY CORE what makes both markets tick.

Believe me or not, when a sure opportunity to trade or bet comes, I know.
Maybe the probability of a loss exists but it would be negligible, and it hasn't happened yet.

Infact anytime these opportunities come( which doesn't come often, sometimes once to four times a week) I would always pray that I would be proven wrong so that I could go back to the drawing board.... but no, the results would always be in my favour. It's just like magic. To me, it felt like a miracle.

BUT......
The reality?

I love using naija bookies for my bets and instaforex for my forex trades because I know their offices in Nigeria and they can pay me my money into my domestic bank account. But you know what?

Anytime, these opportunities to make money comes, these guyz either would not list them (bookies) or suspend the traded asset (brokers). So what's left? Chancy bets or trades with real risk of you losing.

Now what then? Signals service? Most people can't pay me what I ought to charge for this type of service at this level for me to settle into it as a business. Infact, I know of some people who want it free after the trial period, always disturbing me on watsapp, bloody leeches.

NOW WHAT?
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by morefire: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
I am yet to understand your post... how can one contact you as i am thinking about coming back into the forex market

hope to read soon

regards
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
morefire:
I am yet to understand your post... how can one contact you as i am thinking about coming back into the forex market

hope to read soon

regards

that fellow has not started telling why he opened this thread but i suspect he intends to sell something.

i have been withdrawing from my liteforex account and will show evidence if you care to see. change broker if you truly have a workable system, if you need suggestions tell us but if you start selling anything here i will call the moderators to close the thread.
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by webizone(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oh, Mr. aguiyi, please, I have been there, done that. Guy, I have evolved.

Anyways, another reason I use instaforex is because they offer binary options which I use to maximise my gains when the market is lazy and BECAUSE I KNOW THEIR OFFICES IN NIGERIA PLUS MY DOMESTIC ACCOUNT REMITTABILITY.

Bro, that means a lot to me.
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
webizone:
Oh, Mr. aguiyi, please, I have been there, done that. Guy, I have evolved.

Anyways, another reason I use instaforex is because they offer binary options which I use to maximise my gains when the market is lazy and BECAUSE I KNOW THEIR OFFICES IN NIGERIA PLUS MY DOMESTIC ACCOUNT REMITTABILITY.

Bro, that means a lot to me.

what is the purpose of this thread
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by webizone(m): 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
morefire:

hope to read soon

regards

But why would you want to contact me?
Nah for signal abi na for training or what?
Could u pay me AT LEAST 10k per
month for the two markets' signals?

Training ma, I no fit shout. I lost beyond 900k (seminars, forex school, robot ea purchase and studying, trial and error bets and trades, etc) to get to where I am now.... I just believed I could.
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by webizone(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
aguiyi:

what is the purpose of this thread

I just want people to know what games these guyz, (brokers and bookies) are playing and what they would advice me to do so that I can make money from what I can do.
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by morefire: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
aguiyi:

that fellow has not started telling why he opened this thread but i suspect he intends to sell something.

i have been withdrawing from my liteforex account and will show evidence if you care to see. change broker if you truly have a workable system, if you need suggestions tell us but if you start selling anything here i will call the moderators to close the thread.

my brother I think i agree with you because really I couldnt make any sense from what he was talking about...

meanwhile I am looking at coming back to the market I need a good person that will be a trainer, a mentor but most importantly a friend..
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
webizone:

I just want people to know what games these guyz, (brokers and bookies) are playing and what they would advice me to do so that I can make money from what I can do.

do you have proof to show that you even trade fx
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
morefire:

my brother I think i agree with you because really I couldnt make any sense from what he was talking about...

meanwhile I am looking at coming back to the market I need a good person that will be a trainer, a mentor but most importantly a friend..

how long did you stop and how well do you know about trading. i could be of help if only you have an open mind as in willing to learn new ways of doing things
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by morefire: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
aguiyi:

how long did you stop and how well do you know about trading. i could be of help if only you have an open mind as in willing to learn new ways of doing things
.. I stopped in 2012 or there about, all my ideas had stopped yielding results.. and i was broke
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
morefire:
.. I stopped in 2012 or there about, all my ideas had stopped yielding results.. and i was broke

you didnt have a trade journal and you also over traded.

over trading does not only mean increasing your lot size but trading too many pairs at a time.

which of the above were you guilty of.

lets start from there. i will teach you my trading style and see if you can lean and improve on it.
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by morefire: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
aguiyi:

you didnt have a trade journal and you also over traded.

over trading does not only mean increasing your lot size but trading too many pairs at a time.

which of the above were you guilty of.

lets start from there. i will teach you my trading style and see if you can lean and improve on it.

I went to church once and the pastor prophesied, I guess in the process of claiming the blessing I over did it.. the next day being a monday I traded without caution because In my mind Jesus had taken over the wheel.. thats how I lost all
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
morefire:

I went to church once and the pastor prophesied, I guess in the process of claiming the blessing I over did it.. the next day being a monday I traded without caution because In my mind Jesus had taken over the wheel.. thats how I lost all

hahahahahahahahahahahahah, you must be a clown.

you need a live account to learn trading.

this is because of the emotion aspect of trading, it controls almost more than half of a traders mind and needs to be trained.

when you are set , let me know.

choose a broker of your choice (preferably a broker that accepts hedging), fund your account with $50 and get back to me. you also need to choose a pair of your chioce
Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by morefire: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
wii contact you via email

aguiyi:

hahahahahahahahahahahahah, you must be a clown.

you need a live account to learn trading.

this is because of the emotion aspect of trading, it controls almost more than half of a traders mind and needs to be trained.

when you are set , let me know.

choose a broker of your choice (preferably a broker that accepts hedging), fund your account with $50 and get back to me. you also need to choose a pair of your chioce

Re: After Conquering The Forex And Sports Markets, A New Problem Arises: The Broker. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
morefire:
wii contact you via email

i have responded

(1) (Reply)

Aliexpress Product Price / Pls Advice On Transport Business / MTN Steals My Airtime As Soon As I Load. Pls Suggest Another Network For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.