Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Choi! Emmy Collins Murders Celebrities In His AMVCA Review! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Choi! Emmy Collins Murders Celebrities In His AMVCA Review! (1076 Views)

Don Jazzy's Brother, James Collins Celebrates His Birthday / Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos) / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choi! Emmy Collins Murders Celebrities In His AMVCA Review! by sylviasilifah(f): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
The issue with the so called Nigerian celebrities is that they don`t take so kindly to any criticism regardless of how many times you have given them thumbs-up in the past. As far as they are concerned, you are an extension of their PR department albeit you aren’t on their payroll. I followed the Noble and Emma Nayra incident with amusement and must say that Noble earned my utmost respect with the way he handled the unwanted distraction.

Since you guys have been agitating for the return of diarybyemmy.com, I have decided to take time off to delve into the fashion bit at the just concluded AMVCA 2015.

Having gone through the images, I must opine that I’m not a happy bunny. This event happens once annually and you get series of warnings before the D-day, yet some folks turn up there to yawa themselves and expect to be offered soft landing? Asi kafa na asi!

Oh well, let`s have a look at what we have here.

its a must read. fight go soon start again

http://www.stylevitae.com/guest-blogger-emmy-collins-two-kobo-on-the-amvca-2015-red-carpet/

Re: Choi! Emmy Collins Murders Celebrities In His AMVCA Review! by sylviasilifah(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm / MORE PHOTOS: Celebrities At The AY Easter Show / He Doing This To Another Man’s Wife? Kim Kardashian Allows Man Feel Her BU TT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.