Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him (1022 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Drones Wike & PDP Bought To Prevent Rigging (Pics) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Look At Ayeedee Tweets Before He Became A Bird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by asala1: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just like FFK, everyone wants money, they are sycophants and only after their immediate gain. People selling their integrity for money.
These are Mr Ayeedees tweet before he was bought over. Everyone has a price I guess #HustlingThings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by blackjack21(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
I have look at Mr.ayeD carefully and tried to figure him out, what I understand is he is just looking for prominence and seeking attention.
If you look at the Ms. Linda Ikeji' blog saga(which was obviously sham), that brought him to the eyes of the public, smartly you will understand.
I never like him from the first time, I was kinda neutral on him. But now he has proved that he is a cheap bastar**d, anyway it is common, even here on NL.
angry undecided

Lalasticlacla front page please.

14:38:25
Mon, Mar 9, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by TI1919(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
What of El rufai and Tinubu...

cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
The love of money is the root of all evil.

Even ayedee know say all his pro Jonathan yarns is just Belle hustle

2 Likes

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by remsonik(f): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its when nigerian youths don't ask for their rights that they can be bought. Greed will lead us nowhere. The great countries we have today where great revolutions took place,wasnt achieved with money but they all stood for a common cause.

1 Like

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by alaoeri: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Buhari doesn't have a certificate but failed mathematics - Ayedee 2015.
What a slowpoke, how will someone without certificate failed mathematics? This is the kind of d1ck heads behind Jona's campaign anyway i don't blame after all he's after his pocket same as a guy seeking for protection (egunje) on this forum.
Bleached version of Fayose & FFK in princess voice. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by not4sure(m): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol Money can change anything.... I ask my friends the same questiion that they were shouting change, if they broyght money what will they do, they obviously said they will shift ground that is what happen to Aydee or what is his name and the guy don't even have PVC

1 Like

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by deskossy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
My brother u will do worst oo...everybody wants mmoney.let him be . respect another man's hustle
Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by omoluabi001(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan the ATM

2 Likes

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by ozo13(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol.stomach hustle.aye dee baba.ffk on d making
Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by IanDiamonds: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Stomach Infrastructure.. Courtesy of PDP Sharing the Money formlua... PDP buying the future of Greedy and Gullible Nigerian Youths since 419BC

1 Like

Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by egift(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
PDP agents are just in it for a slice from Jonathan's Loots. Once Buhari is President, Jonathan will be forgotten.
Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by sammyj: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
From the onset I know Ayedee and his likes are chop chop praise singers and no more no less. In OBJ words give FFK and his likes food and they will sing and dance for you !!! grin grin
Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by arresa: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's always easy for corrupt governments to corrupt the shallow, money hungry and purposeless souls especially internet trolls and hustlers like this character with no sense of belonging....
Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by ibson99(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Unfortunately these are the kinds of ppl left in GEJ camp. Corrupt sycophants who get paid handsomely for singing the presidents praise and a few bigots who don't think its right for ppl from other tribes to rule the country despite the fact that their tribesmen is a total failure.
Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by omenka(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Buhari doesn't have a certificate but failed mathematics - Ayedee 2015.
What a slowpoke, how will someone without certificate failed mathematics? This is the kind of d1ck heads behind Jona's campaign anyway i don't blame after all he's after his pocket same as a guy seeking for protection (egunje) on this forum.
Bleached version of Fayose & FFK in princess voice. cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Tweets From Ayeedee (the PDP Spokesperson @ Rubbing Minds) Before PDP Bought Him by Akshow: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
ffk in d making. shameless tout

(1) (Reply)

Give Us Our Change!!! Osun And Edo Workers Protest Unpaid Salaries / Governor Mimiko Blackmailing Ondo Teachers To Vote For Jonathan / Hussaini And Other Honest Fulani To Vote President Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.