Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Rap Is Dead - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Is Dead (3066 Views)

Dan Maraya Jos Is Dead / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Da Grin Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rap Is Dead by eldee(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Bamsyle

Funny you mention Eldee, just found out today that the dude called me an 'impersonator'. grin grin
Re: Rap Is Dead by Bamsyle2(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2010
He couldn't have said that.

Who are you??
Re: Rap Is Dead by eldee(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
Bamsyle.:

He couldn't have said that.

Who are you??

Hehehe . . . I'm the one Eldee referred to. 'I heard there's an Eldee on Nairaland, that's not me y'all . . . he's an impersonator'. grin grin
Re: Rap Is Dead by Bamsyle2(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2010
Hehehehe . . . I'm laughing hard here.

He also added "Sometime ago, I was quoted as having referred to a certain eldee on nairaland, I never made such a statement cos I don't know him".
Re: Rap Is Dead by cougar1: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
truth be told! eldee makes ridiculous comments most of the time. if big n pac resurrect today, they will still be over-relevant moving platinum units per album. they are the michael jackson of the rap industry. they shall always be ever-green. see eminem, after 10 years, after getting all the criticism in this world about his style, accent, drugs, kim, hailey, dry jokes, etc - he is still selling records. biggie n pac were known for their deep lyricism not because of half-nude hood-rats in their videos. the party-videos are the concept of puff daddy and suge knight. left to pac/biggie, a video of them spitting rhymes in a booth is enough for them to sell records.
Re: Rap Is Dead by eldee(m): 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Hehehehe . . . I'm laughing hard here.

He also added "Sometime ago, I was quoted as having referred to a certain eldee on nairaland, I never made such a statement cos I don't know him".

Hehehe . . . I don't get this, am I supposed to lie that someone called me an impersonator??
Re: Rap Is Dead by Bamsyle2(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Eldee

Go dedicate 2 threads to that if it makes you feel so good. Are you this pathetic??

It's 2011 in 24 hrs (ya quote, oi??)

@Cougar

Let Eldee keep making a fool of himself . . . what do you expect from someone who thinks Kanye is the 8th to the 10th World Wonder??
Re: Rap Is Dead by eldee(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
Bamsyle.:

@Eldee

Go dedicate 2 threads to that if it makes you feel so good. Are you this pathetic??

It's 2011 in 24 hrs (ya quote, oi??)

You're confused. You're the one trying to make it sound like it's some achievement.
Re: Rap Is Dead by Bamsyle2(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
Eldee you're a fool, honestly . . . Hehehehe, you should try a career in clowning.

What were you trying to prove?? That you're so popular even the real eLdee knows you, isn't it? Need I remind you that this is 2010?? There are hundreds of thousands of social networking sites and forums . . . the world is now a global village and things ain't the way they used to be.

Ok, lemme add to yours - Modenine knows DejiAriyo and Ruggedman knows Javalove.

It's funny you consider it so dear to your heart . . . I'm waiting to read that piece of news in The Punch though.
Re: Rap Is Dead by eldee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Bamsyle

I'm not trying to prove anything, you said you don't need to know me because you know the musician, I said, aiite, he knows me too . . .and then your response is 'He couldn't have said that. Who are you??' . . . grin grin

I'm not happy that he referred to me, I don't like to be popular for anything apart from my opinions, but again you've said sumn and contradicted yourself, and I've pointed it out, this is becoming a trend. grin grin
Re: Rap Is Dead by Bamsyle2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2010
I'm just telling you that saying eLdee knows you "as an impostor" is sumn you shouldn't boast publicly about.

Your thinking is warped . . . to start with, what gives you the impression that I believe your cock n bull story?? I'm only stating a million and one reasons he could have had but a passing knowledge of you.

These artistes have their stooges all over different forums . . . and have you heard of facebook?? A lot of feedback goes on there everyday. I won't be surprised if eLdee, 2face, or Fatai Rolling Dollar has heard of a forum called nairaland.

And yet, I still don't believe your story, geddit??
Re: Rap Is Dead by eldee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
I'm not boasting . . . I just proved you wrong . . . and proving you wrong is fun. . . end of. tongue
Re: Rap Is Dead by Bamsyle2(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
"Prove"??

I'm not sure you know the meaning of that word . . . coming on here to make spurious and unfounded statements is not a way of proving anything.
Re: Rap Is Dead by Bamsyle2(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ok, you know what? He said it - clap for yourself.

That makes you happy, doesn't it?
Re: Rap Is Dead by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2011
Rap is def. dead! Cos it got shot with Tupac and died with Biggie.

The southern rappers (Lil Jon, Lil Wayne, Lil Scrappy; etc)

butchered, cremated, decimated its corpse and scattered it's

ashes into a sewer like pit!   undecided
Re: Rap Is Dead by slimshay(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2011
Bam and Eldee happy new year oooo!!! You guys crack me up mehn!!
Re: Rap Is Dead by A40(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Rap is def. dead! Cos it got shot with Tupac and died with Biggie.

The southern rappers (Lil Jon, Lil Wayne, Lil Scrappy; etc)

butchered, cremated, decimated its corpse and scattered it's

ashes into a sewer like pit!   undecided
Hehehe you are complaining about those ones its clear you have not heard of Waka Flocka Flame
Re: Rap Is Dead by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"WAKA WAKA FLOCKA WAKA!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download:tyga – Master Suite [audio/video] / Download Mp3: Runtown Ft .DJ Khaled – Money Bag / 50 Cent Vs Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.