Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? (815 Views)

Madness In Nigeria! Lot Of Pple In A Pool.(pic) / A Moment Of Madness For Tohpahz, Our New Queen / What Kind Of Madness Is This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? by tablu: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
I have discovered that no matter how calm, easygoing and polite you are there is always a moment when someone will get on ur nerves that you have to blow off some steam.Am saying this because if the police is not harrassing you, the soldiers at the checkpoint will want to exploit you or worse still when you buy a product that is a total knock off and The Nna bros refuses to refund you your money knowing fully well that the item is fake.We all have our experiences feel free to share....
Re: Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? by DrLee(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
true o, my bro. almost always a reason to vent grin
but I always choose ti stay calm wink
Re: Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? by DrLee(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
but I always choose to stay calm wink
Re: Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? by xpac01(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
DrLee:
but I always choose ti stay calm wink
Same here bro.
Re: Does Everyone Possess Two Minutes Of Madness In Them In Nigeria? by osamaBUSH(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Me i"m always Mad
with money making ideas

(1) (Reply)

Can This Hair Style Be Real??? / I Survived A Serious Accident. / The Fake Revenge Stunt That Fooled Nearly Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.