Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (253720 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by A4JOE(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Guys....this is the main reason for the ESR job. Omo na serious target dey wait us ooo.

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, NERC, has issued new electricity tariffs that became effective for commercial and industrial consumers from 1 April 2015 and that would become effective for residential consumers from 1 July 2015. The new tariffs are in the Multi-Year Tariff Order, MYTO, 2.1 for the period 1 April 2015 to December 2018 and they replace the tariffs in MYTO 2 for the period 1 June 2012 to 31 May 2017.
The charges are in two parts, there is a fixed monthly charge and there is a charge for electricity consumption, the energy charge, which is measured in kiloWatt-hour, kWh. We give below the charges for residential consumers using single phase or three phase meters, category R2. Charges are given for four electricity distribution companies, DISCOs, namely Benin DISCO, Ibadan DISCO, Ikeja DISCO and Eko DISCO.

For Benin DISCO, the fixed monthly charge for residential R2 category is N750 in 2015, N900 in 2016, N1080 in 2017 and N1296 in 2018. The energy charge will rise from N12.54 per kWh to N18.46 per kWh, an increase of 47 per cent, on 1 July 2015. The energy charge will be N17.02 per kWh in 2016, N18.23 per kWh in 2017 and N15.23 per kWh in 2018. For Ibadan DISCO, the fixed monthly charge for residential R2 category is N625 in 2015, N750 in 2016, N900 in 2017 and N1,080 in 2018.

The energy charge will rise from N14.23 per kWh to N18.00 per kWh, an increase of 26 per cent, on 1 July 2015. The energy charge will be N17.36 per kWh in 2016, N19.60 per kWh in 2017 and N17.93 per kWh in 2018.

For Ikeja DISCO, the fixed monthly charge for residential R2 category is N750 in 2015, N900 in 2016, N1,080 in 2017 and N1,296 in 2018. The energy charge will rise from N13.61 kWh to N14.96 per kWh on 1 July 2015. The energy charge will be N14.50 per kWh in 2016, N13.88 per kWh in 2017 and N12.85 per kWh in 2018. For Eko DISCO, the fixed monthly charge for residential R2 category is N750 in 2015, N900 in 2016, N1,080 in 2017 and N1,296 in 2018.

The energy charge will rise from N12.87 per kWh to N18.75 per kWh, an increase of 45 per cent, on 1 July 2015. The energy charge will be N18.01 per kWh in 2016, N19.39 per kWh in 2017 and N16.42 per kWh in 2018. The new tariff increases reflect the repayments of loans granted to all the DISCOS by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The loans amount to N30.72 billion for Benin DISCO, N27.16 billion for Ibadan DISCO, N11.70 billion for Ikeja DISCO and N6.86 billion for Eko DISCO.

Interest charged on the loans is 11 per cent and repayments are to be made between 2016 and 2014. There are bound to be strong protests when these increases are implemented and this may be one of the reasons why NERC has finally accepted that the issuance of estimated bills by DISCOs must be swiftly brought to an end.

NERC has recently acknowledged that the DISCOs are not doing enough to provide meters for their unmetered customers. NERC indicated that although the Credited Advanced Payment for Meter Implementation, CAPMI, was introduced such that customers can provide DISCOs with funds for the acquisition of meters, the DISCOs have not shown enough commitment to providing their customers with meters.

NERC therefore proposes to issue an order stipulating the maximum amount any unmetered customer would pay to the DISCO that provides him/her electricity services. I believe that an estimated bill should not exceed 200kWh in a month and if the DISCO believes the customer uses more than 200kWh per month, the DISCO should as a priority provide the customer with a meter.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by papirus(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=moneta post=34382876]Am not tryin to downcast anyone buh it seems u people see it as a do or die affair..Besides this job is simple to go to customers house ,read their meter and distribute bills..My anger is why all this long unneccessary,resource wastin interview...Let me tell u a hard truth..take it or leave it..they are just buyin time to know the new administrations mind..because from what I know buhari want to decentralize power gotten from the grid..The issue is dat we gradutes cant see beyond our nose ..even if IE say everybody to come to abuja for another 1st,2nd and 3rd interview pple will go...Life does not start and end with IE..if u are desperate about sometin u wont get it..u will just go there and stammer and Bleep ur self up..Be calm my pple..weather IE or not

Can't truly understand wat u r saying. Who told you anyone is desperate abt dis job? Don't you know 70% or more candidates for this post r working and so won't put dere lives for it? Am just waiting for the package. If it's not better than my current place of work, bros I shall bid them goodbye! Get it straight, no one is desperate abt this job. As a matter of fact, wen I got the invite for chat, I was personally unhappy. You can't ask people to come for last/final interview after which you called for chat again. It doesn't show corporate seriousness on their part . Chat shld be in it true sense and not another interview as we observed. Desperation; No!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
I solidly concur with u papirus... #desperation; mbanu!... Package will decide... @A4joe ur story plenty o, dat won't b really tough 4 us @all.
@papirus how was ur day @work? I jst dey enta house... Na chow dey my Brain now after much workload 2day.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by shurlermoz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
moneta:
Am not tryin to downcast anyone buh it seems u people see it as a do or die affair..Besides this job is simple to go to customers house ,read their meter and distribute bills..My anger is why all this long unneccessary,resource wastin interview...Let me tell u a hard truth..take it or leave it..they are just buyin time to know the new administrations mind..because from what I know buhari want to decentralize power gotten from the grid..The issue is dat we gradutes cant see beyond our nose ..even if IE say everybody to come to abuja for another 1st,2nd and 3rd interview pple will go...Life does not start and end with IE..if u are desperate about sometin u wont get it..u will just go there and stammer and Bleep ur self up..Be calm my pple..weather IE or not

That last sentence is true sha, that was how I bleeped at BAT interview. I don over prepare and I puy myself under a lot of unnecessary pressure, I discovered that I was even over prepared after considering the questions I flopped again.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hi guys, a very reliable source told me that five names have been posted to soon join their Ikotun business unit. So let's just keep hoping n optimistic of getting a positive response from them soon. Cheers
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oloriAdetoun: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
bhunmy006:
Hi guys, a very reliable source told me that five names have been posted to soon join their Ikotun business unit. So let's just keep hoping n optimistic of getting a positive response from them soon. Cheers
......au true is this.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please don't get me wrong o, it obvious none of us has been contacted. It is possible that those names he mention have not been contacted. I beleive if those names are part of our set, then ESR are still preparing ground for us. I'm only sure of what he told me cos he encouraged me to apply for this job..
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dusky123: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Whether it is true or not, sooner than later, we will all know our fates as regards IE.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have been quietly going through comments from you guys. Some out-rightly hilarious and others full of wisdom and maturity. Just want to assure so many of us that what will be ours will be ours. Godspeed@Worusabi, dbanjy, papirus and the other kool guys i so much long to lounge with sooner or later. I respect you guys. Friday is some hours from now. Cheers friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
@binishrine. I agree with you bro, what will be urs won't pass u bye. Let's just hope for the best sooner or later d wait, d anxiety will be. Over, I pray we be among the among d successful. Dnt worry we will ve reason to lounge soon.
BiniShrine:
I have been quietly going through comments from you guys. Some out-rightly hilarious and others full of wisdom and maturity. Just want to assure so many of us that what will be ours will be ours. Godspeed@Worusabi, dbanjy, papirus and the other kool guys i so much long to lounge with sooner or later. I respect you guys. Friday is some hours from now. Cheers friends

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
No shaking @binishrine, papirus, worusabi and other great guys... We will surely get there mhen! Finally na #GOD go WIN

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by kingbayode: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
I guess no latest update yet. People seems getting tired but we are almost there. I believe d time is soon. Happy weekend guys.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Guys I heard the salary is not more than N120k, heard from a link in Sahara and I was wondering why then the long tiring series of interview? ...well Happy weekend guys

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by kingbayode: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think is a bit of delay tactics to carry d government along. By God's grace we should hear from them before friday next week. Lets keep d faith strong. Either 120k or 150k d job offers more security. 07080968520 is my whatsapp no. Happy weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Warming Up 4 a wonderful week #faithsostrong#hopesohigh. Are you ready?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by tosinsamuel5: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
@dbanjy I love your spirit,holding on is all we need. We walk by faith and not by sight. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by incase: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Its obvious that we re all almost there!!! My advice for all is to exercise patience and see what Jehovah is going to do for his honest and lowly in heart. And in the end we shall say Deo Gratias..............EI on point. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
incase:
Its obvious that we re all almost there!!! My advice for all is to exercise patience and see what Jehovah is going to do for his honest and lowly in heart. And in the end we shall say Deo Gratias..............EI on point. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
No be small something o. Almost everybody on this thread has gone spiritual on top ikeja electric matter.by fire by thunder we iE must take all of us they ve no choose. We are all on prayer mountain on their case.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by kofiman: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
its God dat has kept us through all de stages and he will finish it. even all de dark forces of de earth cannot stop our glory. Gods time is wort the wait and patience. keep de faith guys...... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Obachem(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Success mails pls start droping .. We shall soon be colleagues
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Profitboss(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
It all first started with Ikeja then Kaduna, Ibadan, and now Port-Harcourt. Truly the electricity distribution companies are ready! They can join the likes of FMCG, Banking, Oil & Gas, and Telecom industry in another structured career mega pay job! We are waiting for whatever they have to offer! Enough about this presentachation! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by uzor55(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hold unto your faith everyone and never cast your eyes away from the goal... success is already calling out to us. Just say yes! And it is yours! Your congratulatory letter has been prepared already. In no distance time we all will shout Praises to the most high God. Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Its well... Thank U JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Rain flog me entér office 2day. #Showers of blessings... Goodmorning all, be positive and hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by preciousbaba: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
I learnt people are now visiting the ikedc office for offer letter is dat true. Any one who knw people their should confirm.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
How true is this your information sir? hmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked
preciousbaba:
I learnt people are now visiting the ikedc office for offer letter is dat true. Any one who knw people their should confirm.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Obachem(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
preciousbaba:
if na joke stop am o

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oga precious, dat should b 4 those dat applied for other job roles. Cos a friend of mine went 2 collect his own lastweek 4 D IT contract job he applied for.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Exactly what came to my mind when i saw his post. seems those IT guys did theirs before us. Guys, know how expectant we all are right now but those of us that still have some where to always go to every morning should pay more attention to what pays our bills for now, and allow God almighty to crown our efforts with IE soonest. And for our friends that are still looking for a job including IE, please keep looking for better opportunities out there and allow God Almighty to favour the IE job for US all.
dbanjy:
Oga precious, dat should b 4 those dat applied for other job roles. Cos a friend of mine went 2 collect his own lastweek 4 D IT contract job he applied for.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by incase: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jehovah God still on our side, brother men , no shaking, Trust in Jehovah and he shall take us through. smiley
He Jehovah will take us dre!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.