Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (253654 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Only GOD can do this! #keep calm guys! It shall be well with us. D heart of IKEDC recruitment team is in GOD's hands. #praiseGOD!
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Profitboss(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
I just got a success msg from ESR now asking for my 3mo payslip. This pple dey fear how much to offer us... Lol, my price can not be measured! Anyone else here??

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by mii4jans(f): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
They just sent a mail requesting for proof of my salary after telling me I am successful

Thank you for attending the chat for the Electricity Sales Representative role.

We have the pleasure of informing you that you were successful.

You are required to forward your 3 months’ or most recent payslip or proof of pay latest by Tuesday, June 16, 2015, to enable us proceed to the next stage.

Please note that the next step will be communicated to you in a subsequent e-mail upon receipt of your payslips/ proof of pay.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wow! I don see alert #GODWIN.
Dear xxxx xxxx,

You are required to forward your 3 months’ or most recent payslip or proof of pay latest by

Tuesday, June 16, 2015, to enable us proceed to the next stage.

Please note that the next step will be communicated to you in a subsequent e-mail upon receipt of your payslips/ proof of pay.

Regards,

#GOD u are so great! Glory honour adoration and all thanks b 2 ur holy name! Lolz#dancing and rolling on d floor

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by papirus(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
We that have never had our salary through the bank except by hand, how do we make a case to them?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
My hands are shaking bro!! Just got a success mail too!!! Glory be to God Almighty!!! I don see alert #Godwin
dbanjy:
Wow! I don see alert #GODWIN.
Dear xxxx xxxx,

You are required to forward your 3 months’ or most recent payslip or proof of pay latest by

Tuesday, June 16, 2015, to enable us proceed to the next stage.

Regards,

#GOD u are so great! Glory honour adoration and all thanks b 2 ur holy name! Lolz#dancing and rolling on d floor

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oloriAdetoun: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
My God win o My God win o My God win o.....Thank u lord.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guys, are u required to physical bring a hard copy of our payslips or they need d soft copy. We need to be sure what they need. Please kinds what do u think
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmmmm... From d mail its seems it has to be hard copy ooo. What do u guys tink? Congratulations #Worusabi n hmmmmmm... I won't mention d odas jor#pst Db, pst Papi... N others!!! Hahahaaahah
worusabi:
Guys, are u required to physical bring a hard copy of our payslips or they need d soft copy. We need to be sure what they need. Please kinds what do u think
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats binishrine. But d mail said forward. A bit confusing here. Pls can anyone who works close to ir's office get clarifications for us
BiniShrine:
Hmmmmm... From d mail its seems it has to be hard copy ooo. What do u guys tink? Congratulations #Worusabi n hmmmmmm... I won't mention d odas jor#pst Db, pst Papi... N others!!! Hahahaaahah
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BiniShrine(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
worusabi:
Congrats binishrine. But d mail said forward. A bit confusing here. Pls can anyone who works close to ir's office get clarifications for us
am sure we wuld get more info as regards d ish bbfor next week... Make u guys come discuss ooo..
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Ucheobii: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls guys, is this mail main for only those that working presently? I'm not working and I'm yet to get a mail from them.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
We rili nid 2 confirm, if its by dropin our payslip @ their office or send it to their email.. I think I will do just both.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ucheobii, I know of two persons dat aint working but recvd dis same mail. So jst b hopeful u reciv urs by GOD'S grace.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dusky123: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Haba you guys! Send the payslip by mail.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Akinzobat: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
worusabi:
I feel we need to scan and send to their mail box co the mail said we should forward our payslipi
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BG2050(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
I bless the name of the Lord for this wonderful opportunity to be among the selected few after many night of praying and fasting. This is the Lords doing and its marvellous in our eyes, yes our mouth were filled with laughter saying that the Lord has done great thing for us. There is no word(s) good enough to praise his only name.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by BG2050(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Concerning the submission of recent payslip or the last three month payslip of a thing as demanded by the chief recruiter. I believe they want to rate us on our average take-home pay in our previous place of work I still believe that we should be honest with them. And they should try and pay us better than what we have earning before. Long live PHCN, Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by bmbachu(f): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
thank u lord for leading us thus far, baba osheooo,....for the pay slips, i believe hardcopy and softcopy is acceptable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Obachem(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
BG2050:
Concerning the submission of recent payslip or the last three month payslip of a thing as demanded by the chief recruiter. I believe they want to rate us on our average take-home pay in our previous place of work I still believe that we should be honest with them. And they should try and pay us better than what we have earning before. Long live PHCN, Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I believe they av their standard pay for ESR. Dis request for payslip is just to shw dat u rilli worked where u indicated in ur cv
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2015
@obachem, I agree wit u. D payslip is 2 show dat u rili worked there and it has notin 2 do wit d salary structure of IKEDC. If u av d recént one u Can send it... And d 3months payslip could b of any months. D one I av @ hand now, is dat of nov, dec and Jan. I dnt av d one of lastmonth which is recent.
So I wil b sending d 3months own.
#thanks. #stay cool Guys
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2015
I ve already sent mine this morning to d email. Dunnoif dats what they want
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2015
@worusabi, did u send jst ur recent payslip or 3months back dated payslip. Cos I jst sent mine now.. 3months payslip. #GODWIN.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 10:28am On Jun 12, 2015
I sent 3 months most recent payslips
dbanjy:
@worusabi, did u send jst ur recent payslip or 3months back dated payslip. Cos I jst sent mine now.. 3months payslip. #GODWIN.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2015
Which ever ways.. As far as its a payslip.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by worusabi: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2015
@ DBANJY.. ITS WELL......WHAT DO U GUYS THINK..IS IT SOFT CODY THEY REALLY WANT? CAN SUMONE WHO WORKS OR CLOSE TO THEIR OFFICE PLS HELP CONFIRM?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by uzor55(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2015
It is done! !! Thank you God. I will say we send soft copy following same email trail.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by mii4jans(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2015
They want soft copies. I sent mine last night and they have responded to me asking that I circle my salary on the statement to show the specific sum that I am paid monthly. It's not just to confirm u are working. They wanna know how much u earn.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by MisterKing: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
mii4jans:
They want soft copies. I sent mine last night and they have responded to me asking that I circle my salary on the statement to show the specific sum that I am paid monthly. It's not just to confirm u are working. They wanna know how much u earn.

yea they truly are interested in only soft copies. I was there dis morning to give my hard copy only to be told that they requested for soft copies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by MisterKing: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin please send just [s]SOFT COPIES.... ONLY SOFT COPIES OF PAY SLIPS......[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by zeezus(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
MisterKing:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin please send just [s]SOFT COPIES.... ONLY SOFT COPIES OF PAY SLIPS......[/s]
grin grin grin grin spot on .... I sent my soft copies and got instant reply... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dbanjy: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Am yet 2 recv an acknowledgment mail 4rm IKEDC of my sent payslip...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.