Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk (3314 Views)

Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Ifeann(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
tartar9:
quoting from your bible;"You hypocrite,first take the log out of your own eye"

Go take ur medication and stop making a fool of urself.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ifeann:

Go take ur medication and stop making a fool of urself.
your holy milk is still waiting for you
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Ifeann(f): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
tartar9:
bla bla blahh… go and do your pilgrimage to the land flowing with MILK and honey before it gets exhausted.

Says The boy who believes a sex addict that died with an erec.tion is a prophet.

Dont forget Mohammed died on top of Aisha's teenage blossom with an ere.ction..

Abu Dawud20:3135
Ibn Hisham observed, “The apostle’s body did not present the appearance of an ordinary corpse.” (pg. 688) Aisha also noted that If she had known beforehand what she found out later, "none would have washed him except his wives".

Abu al-Fida (1273 – 1331 AD) was a Muslim geographer and historian. He relates that Prophet Muhammad suffered from a death ere.ction. Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib, the fourth Rightly-guided Caliphof Islam (and also Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin) washed his body after his death, and had exclaimed,[size=18pt]"O prophet, thy pe.nis is erect unto the sky![/size]

Perhaps this is why it is Narrated by Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: [...]Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
https://www.nairaland.com/2184218/islams-perfect-man-end-islamic
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by true2god: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

Says The boy who believes a sex addict that died with an erec.tion is a prophet.

Dont forget Mohammed died on top of Aisha's teenage blossom with an ere.ction..

Ibn Hisham observed, “The apostle’s body did not present the appearance of an ordinary corpse.” (pg. 688) Aisha also noted that If she had known beforehand what she found out later, "none would have washed him except his wives".

Abu al-Fida (1273 – 1331 AD) was a Muslim geographer and historian. He relates that Prophet Muhammad suffered from a death ere.ction. Ali ibn Abi Ṭalib, the fourth Rightly-guided Caliphof Islam (and also Muhammad's son-in-law and cousin) washed his body after his death, and had exclaimed,[size=18pt]"O prophet, thy pe.nis is erect unto the sky![/size]

Perhaps this is why it is Narrated by Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: [...]Aisha used to say: If I had known beforehand about my affair what I found out later, none would have washed him except his wives.
https://www.nairaland.com/2184218/islams-perfect-man-end-islamic
Muslims are so funny, we condemn their criminal and pedophillee boss, mohammed, while they condemn criminal pastors. So mohammed and criminal pastors are now on the same level? I can see better now.

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Ifeann(f): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
true2god:
Muslims are so funny, we condemn their criminal and pedophillee boss, mohammed, while they condemn criminal pastors. So mohammed and criminal pastors are now on the same level? I can see better now.

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Isn't it funny .. Mohammed and criminal pedophile morally deviant pastors are grouped together by Muslims in defense of mohammed. It's appaling.

I like how u put that verse at the end of ur comments ...lol.. it's a reminder to non muslims about what the quran stands for
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by true2god: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ifeann:

I like how u put that verse at the end of ur comments ...lol.. it's a reminder to non muslims about what the quran stands for
Yes, I hope muslims won't say that I am quoting the verse out of context or that I dont speak arabic. That is their traditional defense mode.

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by TunjiMsp: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
holyfamily:
Well, tola9ja u deh form bozz, well I got nufin much to say. I want rilwayne001 tartar9 empiree and co to talk to him. Next time ya mention me, I will create one million monikerz and I will flood islam section wif more mad pix on muhammed (disaster be upon him). Ve bin trying to be cool dis days, just wanna be cool and do ma tin ma way, buh ya feel ya can talk na, I will download and paste d picures of ya fvcking prophet on every thread on islamic section. I will do it over and over again cos it won't take me anytin to create monikers for dat. Yourmain ma boo, hope ya here to witness dis, heed to ma warnings, cos its not and empty joke.
Disaster be upon you and family

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Person Be A Christian And Not Born Again? / Covid 19: Was Pastor Chris Right? See New Evidence! / Special Holy Ghost Service At RCCG Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.