Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk (3300 Views)

Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tola9ja: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk grin grin grin grin

‘He has been arrested after deceiving the faithful using the name of the “Holy Spirit”, by using these foolish lies. This criminal pastor claimed that the Holy Spirit would secrete from his penis in the form of “sacred milk”. This pastor said that his penis was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated him with divine milk of the Holy Spirit” and, of course, he had to release it in order to “evangelize

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/84988-brazilian-pastor-arrested-for-convincing-followers-his-penis-contained-holy-milk/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tola9ja: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:16

Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.
2:17

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.
2:18

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Blakjewelry(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hehehe, but the guy no dey lie na
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tola9ja: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
Empiree Rilwayne001 9jaforlife Tartar9 come and see (brazilian /nigerian pastor)OREMUSSANCTUS has done it again ho boy you be champion

don't forget the girls i ask u to find for me in ur business center i want to read and explain song of Solomon for them grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Mskrisx(f): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Ifeann(f): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
tola9ja:
Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk grin grin grin grin

‘He has been arrested after deceiving the faithful using the name of the “Holy Spirit”, by using these foolish lies. This criminal pastor claimed that the Holy Spirit would secrete from his penis in the form of “sacred milk”. This pastor said that his penis was blessed and that “the Lord had consecrated him with divine milk of the Holy Spirit” and, of course, he had to release it in order to “evangelize

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/84988-brazilian-pastor-arrested-for-convincing-followers-his-penis-contained-holy-milk/

I hope more of these terrible false prophets are caught and exposed.

unfortunately the spirit that inspired Mohammed still inspires many evil men.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tola9ja: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS this is what you do at the back of ur business center but ur follower are fools, dumb

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by pwerrymansion(f): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
The guy just needed free BJ cheesy! The stories we hear these days could make a dead man resurrect and commit suicide cheesy! We yaf suffered on dis planet earth!
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tola9ja: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ifeann:

wahlai you lack all the label part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by mperoakeem(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ifeann:

You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Ifeann(f): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
mperoakeem:
You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.

This is a rude remark..
Please explain the reason for this... Are u angry the pastor was caught or that Mohammed was a false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Godmother(f): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
tola9ja:
Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:16

Those are the ones who have purchased error [in exchange] for guidance, so their transaction has brought no profit, nor were they guided.
2:17

Their example is that of one who kindled a fire, but when it illuminated what was around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness [so] they could not see.
2:18

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].

Who is this one? Don't you know where muslim board is?
If its a christian that commented on your board na, that's how you people will be throwing bomb up and down. Smh

@ Topic
They should release the poor pastor. Its the followers I blame for being so gullible to believe that a joystick can actually secret theHoly Spirit. That's what happens when you don't align your actions with the Bible.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Vision4God: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hehehehe........ y do some piple allow demselves 2 b deceived like ds? cant imagine wat his members are going thru'.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tola9ja: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Godmother:

Who is this one? Don't you know where muslim board is?
If its a christian that commented on your board na, that's how you people will be throwing bomb up and down. Smh

@ Topic
They should release the poor pastor. Its the followers I blame for being so gullible to believe that a joystick can actually secret theHoly Spirit. That's what happens when you don't align your actions with the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by holyfamily: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
Well, tola9ja u deh form bozz, well I got nufin much to say. I want rilwayne001 tartar9 empiree and co to talk to him. Next time ya mention me, I will create one million monikerz and I will flood islam section wif more mad pix on muhammed (disaster be upon him). Ve bin trying to be cool dis days, just wanna be cool and do ma tin ma way, buh ya feel ya can talk na, I will download and paste d picures of ya fvcking prophet on every thread on islamic section. I will do it over and over again cos it won't take me anytin to create monikers for dat. Yourmain ma boo, hope ya here to witness dis, heed to ma warnings, cos its not and empty joke.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2015
holyfamily:
Well, tola9ja u deh form bozz, well I got nufin much to say. I want rilwayne001 tartar9 empiree and co to talk to him. Next time ya mention me, I will create one million monikerz and I will flood islam section wif more mad pix on muhammed (disaster be upon him). Ve bin trying to be cool dis days, just wanna be cool and do ma tin ma way, buh ya feel ya can talk na, I will download and paste d picures of ya fvcking prophet on every thread on islamic section. I will do it over and over again cos it won't take me anytin to create monikers for dat. Yourmain ma boo, hope ya here to witness dis, heed to ma warnings, cos its not and empty joke.
he shall keep mentioning you if you like paste 1trillion of your childlish pictures keep giving yourself work.He(SAW) doesn't even have any official representation like jesus.anything you post we'll just assume its your father OREMUSSANCTUS
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 12:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann where art thou
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 12:55am On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS where art thee
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 12:56am On Mar 10, 2015
ifeann don't you wanna be filled with da Holy Milk

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2015
E good. Anyway, off-topic: can anyone recall an amazing gospel song by a group of young men/schoolboys (not infinity oh). The song was quite popular some years ago (at least 10 years back). I keep getting this picture of some guys in white shirts and shorts. Pls help. Ask your neighbors sef.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Ifeann(f): 1:59am On Mar 10, 2015
tartar9:
Ifeann where art thou

U keep mentioning me
..I have made a comment on this issue above.... do I buzz u when an imam is caught sodo.mizing kids or beheading one of his wifes etc.. mention me if u have something relevant to discuss. .
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by 9jaforlife: 4:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, he's a pastor! The bible IS his guidance!! How do you expect Muhammad (peace be on him) to be responsible for this??...... Oh! My bad. I forgot you are the Worldwide Queen of Hypocricy!!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by 9jaforlife: 4:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

[b] I hope more of these terrible false prophets are caught and exposed. [b/]

LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!

Your stomach is brewing with pain! grin That's why you want to blame the evil of a pastor on Muhammad again! undecided

You have done it many times and I'd post screenshots to help with your dementia. You told the same lie in shot one below, claiming you're happy when evils of ALL religions are exposed, including christianity. When Tola uploaded a picture about a pastor who was bursted when he patronized a p*rostitute, unknowing to him that she was his church member, you were sad, just the way you are now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by holyfamily: 6:22am On Mar 10, 2015
tartar9:
he shall keep mentioning you if you like paste 1trillion of your childlish pictures keep giving yourself work.He(SAW) doesn't even have any official representation like jesus.anything you post we'll just assume its your father
lol, officially am leaving rilwayne001 out of dis and empiree out of dis. Its now me and tola9ja and tartar9. Let's see how tinz go, I bet ya gonna regret wad ya just say. Cos I will kip mentioning ya ya sowie ass and kip invading islam sectionz. Useless islam, den if its not ya prophet y den do ya guyz kill innocent people cos of it. Am now d plague against islam! According to tola9ja am d virus against islam!
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by pastorwilly(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm wounders shAll neva cease......joystick now containning milk.....plz all nairalanders forsake ur evil doins and be repent of all ur sins......dis truly END TIME we are into........
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2015
holyfamily:

Lol ehh? When did this start?
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by Ifeann(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2015
9jaforlife:

LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!

Your stomach is brewing with pain! grin That's why you want to blame the evil of a pastor on Muhammad again! undecided

You have done it many times and I'd post screenshots to help with your dementia. You told the same lie in shot one below, claiming you're happy when evils of ALL religions are exposed, including christianity. When Tola uploaded a picture about a pastor who was bursted when he patronized a p*rostitute, unknowing to him that she was his church member, you were sad, just the way you are now!

Dude U wow.. Apparently u misunderstood my post... I made that comment to tola9ja because of his comment associating oremussantus to the pastor in a provocative manner. Pls post the link here ....for everyone to see ... But Islam has ur brain is wired not to see things in truth.

I like it when wolf in sheep clothes are exposed eg.. Pedophile priests, the pedophile sex addict Mohammed and randy pastors. If I wasn't spending my online time discussing Mohammed I would be posting links to expose these wolfs in the christain fold.

Peace.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by 9jaforlife: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Dude U wow.. Apparently u misunderstood my post... I made that comment to tola9ja because of his comment associating oremussantus to the pastor in a provocative manner. Pls post the link here ....for everyone to see ... But Islam has ur brain is wired not to see things in truth.

I like it when wolf in sheep clothes are exposed eg.. Pedophile priests, the pedophile sex addict Mohammed and randy pastors. If I wasn't spending my online time discussing Mohammed I would be posting links to expose these wolfs in the christain fold.

Peace.

So why haven't you posted anything about those priests? Why is it that hundreds of hateful comments you've posted are only related to Islam You're so perfect at twisting things!

You say you were ONLY angry because Tola linked the story to someone? Why didn't you simply say "Tola just go straight to the point and leave him out of it"?? Almost every thread Tola posts, his name is mentioned, why is this case different??

Ifeann the Queen of Lies!

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ifeann:

U keep mentioning me
..I have made a comment on this issue above.... do I buzz u when an imam is caught sodo.mizing kids or beheading one of his wifes etc.. mention me if u have something relevant to discuss. .
bla bla blahh… go and do your pilgrimage to the land flowing with MILK and honey before it gets exhausted.
Re: Brazilian Pastor Arrested For Convincing Followers His Penis Contained Holy Milk by tartar9(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ifeann:

Peace.
quoting from your bible;"You hypocrite,first take the log out of your own eye"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists And Nigerians / Army Shot A Man @ Mushin Source:punchng.com / Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.