Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) (1685 Views)

When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / When over 100 witches from your village are doing you (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) by blezzino(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
what wil you do if it happened to you. ;

Re: What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin if I know kill d pastor ma die
Re: What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) by blezzino(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
kestolove95:
grin if I know kill d pastor ma die
lols and go to hell fire?
Re: What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) by femzysticks(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Hehe.
Na to go collect my madness back ooh

I know if nigerian pastors hear your story they will also look for the native doctor to give them their own madness

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) by DaGC(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2015
He must return the madness o angry
Re: What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) by promise3048(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2015
he dey craze y he no see me before like in d beginning na nw. i wan hammer, see bad luck
Re: What Would You Do,if It Happened To You(photo) by dave2meek(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
;DSome dudes be lyk haba give me back my madnessSome dudes be lyk haba give me back my madnessSome dudes be lyk haba give me back my madness

(1) (Reply)

What Better Defination To Give Food Poisoning Than This ?? ( Hilarious Photo) / Share Your Funniest Eid Photos And Get 1gb Free / Fifteen Rib Crackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.