Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Skales Opens Up On Relationship With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Opens Up On Relationship With Wizkid (419 Views)

Jay Jay' Okocha Pictured With Wizkid / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Mother's Day With New Photos Of Her Son With WizKid / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Opens Up On Relationship With Wizkid by Hypestation: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
kales was with thenet.ng recently for an exclusive interview where he talked about his recent fallout with former label mate Wizkid on twitter. Find the excerpts below.

Let’s talk about your recent twitter spat with Wizkid, you guys were together at an event some hours before you went online, what really happened?

The truth is, we were not really together, we were just at the same venue at the same event that’s all, and really, whatever needs to be said now has already been said on twitter so you can pick everything there, right now I’ve put the whole episode behind me. I just want people to...Read More http://hypestationng.com/skales-talks-relationship-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

"SMOKE, RISES FROM THE MOUNTAIN OF DOOM! THE HOUR GROWS LATE..." / Comedian Bovi Survives A Car Crash In Lagos / Suge Knight Sued For Wrongful Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.