Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! (24911 Views)

Hurray! Nairaland Hits The Mark Of 3million Topics / Hurray! Mecran Slashes Price Of Product / Hurrah!!!! Romance Section Is 10 Years!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Er...congratulations Nairaland
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Emmyk(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Happy Birthday, Nairaland smiley
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 11, 2015
ritababe:

tomorow na my day oh, am expecting a nice topic from u

Hmmmm, HBD.

as you can see, i'm the first to wish you that. So when are you gonna come massage my back?
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by laudate: 1:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Congratulations Seun and well done for all the hard work you have put into Nairaland over the past 10 years.

Thank you for building this platform and letting us all be a part of it. May the Good Lord continue to grant you the wisdom, resources, strength and passion to continue to sustain this place called Nairaland.....for another hundred years, in the same way He has granted you the grace to bring it thus far, in the past 10 years.

Peace. cool
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by ritababe(f): 2:40am On Mar 11, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, HBD.

as you can see, i'm the first to wish you that. So when are you gonna come massage my back?

lol tnks
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by tirex(m): 2:51am On Mar 11, 2015
hmn..Been on nairaland for over 7 years now...indeed we have been through thick and thin...
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Gwammen(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Am proud to belong here. Hippy Nairaland
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Zonacom(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
cuttiemama:
Happy birthday Nairaland!!!
Seun, thanks for Nairaland.
I love my Nairalanders
I love Nairaland
Your nairalanders love you too
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by laykhorn(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
decode55:
Congrats to Seun.

But tribalism is on the increase here. Please do something about it.

If you've seen these[b] two movies ("Sometimes in April" & "Hotel Rwanda" )[/b]
you'll know what I'm talking about

Use your head

You're right. I was telling someone this somedays ago. Please, do you have a link to download those movies. I've searched all over for the full of those movies and shooting dogs
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by elantraceey(f): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
Happy Anniversary Nairaland.
this site has touched so many lives, positively. Am a living testimony.
the best is yet to come.
Long live Nairaland
Long live Nigeria
Long live Nairalanders
Long live members like , babyosisi, mayorall, elantraceey, mizmycoli,tonynex, Anthoniaz and all the people that have blessed my life through there post.
Long live Adaobi.
Long live Mr osewa
Long live Mods and Super mods.

Thanks smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by decode55(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
laykhorn:

You're right. I was telling someone this somedays ago. Please, do you have a link to download those movies. I've searched all over for the full of those movies and shooting dogs

Kindly visit www.kat.ph

I'm sure the movies are in their archives somewhere smiley

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by nzeaji(m): 1:33am On Mar 13, 2015
brownlolly:

I joined 2 months after it was created. How bout that?

OluwaJesu. Bros you be Nairaland grand pa oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by simdam500(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Coming late from me.... but happy birthday Nairaland seun
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by simdam500(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
brownlolly:

I joined 2 months after it was created. How bout that?
hun! *runs to check his profile*

Na true ooo... but u no dey talk? just 132 post...

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by brownlolly(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2015
simdam500:
hun! *runs to check his profile*

Na true ooo... but u no dey talk? just 132 post...

Its only common sense to talk when you have something to say.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by simdam500(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2015
brownlolly:

Its only common sense to talk when you have something to say.

Like u just did abi *cool* cool bye wink

1 Like

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by ZangeezWear: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
The biggest accomplishment was that Seun Osewa eventually found a way to make money directly through his visionary Initiative.

Seun osewa for President after Buhari!!!
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by kettykings: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Congratulations on passing through the toughest teething period and God's speed as you go into the next critical stage of getting it to the right track as a budding online media firm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? / Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.