Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Found Axum's Sister - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Found Axum's Sister (3674 Views)

I Was Thinking About What Ajuran/axum Said And Was Wondering / Axum I Have A Question... / "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
pleep:

yea well.

I can show you your ACTUAL MOTHER getting her ASHY anus PLOWED by a PAKISTANI man. =D Which one is worse?

Like I said, how far you have to reach only to find a video labeled Somali and no Somali woman face on there. When I can find thousand of videos of Bantus being degraded and being called the N word while vomiting on a white cockkkk that says a lot.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 5:15am On Mar 11, 2015
You seem to like white cock alot.Din't get enough of Italian shelling?
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
gallivant:
You seem to like white cock alot.Din't get enough of Italian shelling?

You mean the Italians who helped Somalis invade Ethiopia, while still using Bantus to run the farms?
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

You mean the Italians who helped Somalis invade Ethiopia, while still using Bantus to run the farms?

I mean Italians who used Somalis as shields in the front lines against the Emperor.Many fell and Ethiopia remained free of Italian scum and their Zoomali lap dogs.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
gallivant:

I mean Italians who used Somalis as shields in the front lines against the Emperor.Many fell and Ethiopia remained free of Italian scum an Zoomali lap dogs.

Lol, why would Italians use Somalis as shields when it was the Italians who had tanks and Somalis who would ultimately benefit from the capture of Ogaden. Remember that Italy was allied with the Ottoman Empire which was allied with Somalis.

You wrongfully assume that everyone was exploited like Bantus. Italy actually developed Mogadishu. And Northern Somalia the british had to resort to bombing towns the first by a European country in Africa and the developing world, because Somalis were fighting for 30 years until they got their freedom. Many documentaries were written about the Mad Mullah.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

Lol, why would Italians use Somalis as shields when it was the Italians who had tanks and Somalis who would ultimately benefit from the capture of Ogaden. Remember that Italy was allied with the Ottoman Empire which was allied with Somalis.

You wrongfully assume that everyone was exploited like Bantus. Italy actually developed Mogadishu. And Northern Somalia the british had to resort to bombing towns the first by a European country in Africa and the developing world, because Somalis were fighting for 30 years until they got their freedom. Many documentaries were written about the Mad Mullah.

Your relationship with Italy was that they colonised you.Who would ally with you clowns, you can't even sustain a running government?
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 4:56am On Mar 13, 2015
gallivant:

Your relationship with Italy was that they colonised you.Who would ally with you clowns, you can't even sustain a running government?

Italy was only on the coast using ports, they wanted to go to war with Ethiopia and in exchange would give us back Ogadenia. So that is why Somalis allied with Italy, Italy was not in Somalia more than a decade. They were defeated by the British.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Offcourse you and the axis overlords were naturally defeated by the British bantu calvary.Somaliland was then established and it never looked back. wink
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

Italy was only on the coast using ports, they wanted to go to war with Ethiopia and in exchange would give us back Ogadenia. So that is why Somalis allied with Italy, Italy was not in Somalia more than a decade. They were defeated by the British.

Cool story.Italians were not your allies, they killed many of you.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
gallivant:

Cool story.Italians were not your allies, they killed many of you.

Give proof. Italy freed Bantus, and still used Bantus on farms, and used the coast to get supplies and then went to war with Ethiopia not Somalis.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
LOL

You are delusional.Last time I checked Italy colonized you and the Eritreans but failed in Ethiopia. That is just common knowledge mate. grin
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
gallivant:
LOL

You are delusional.Last time I checked Italy colonized you and the Eritreans but failed in Ethiopia. That is just common knowledge mate. grin

In terms of the word colonization yes they did. But that is simply because they were in the coast where they used Bantus to slave on the farms.

Somalis dont speak Italian and they were in Southern Somalia for a about a decade.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
In late 1888, Sultan Yusuf Ali Kenadid entered into a treaty with the Italians, making his Sultanate of Hobyo an Italian protectorate. His rival Boqor Osman Mahamuud was to sign a similar agreement vis-a-vis his own Majeerteen Sultanate (Majeerteenia) the following year. Both rulers had entered into the protectorate treaties to advance their own expansionist goals, with Sultan Kenadid looking to use Italy's support in his ongoing power struggle with Boqor Osman over the Majeerteen Sultanate, as well as in a separate conflict with the Omani Sultan of Zanzibar over an area to the north of Warsheikh. In signing the agreements, the rulers also hoped to exploit the rival objectives of the European imperial powers so as to more effectively assure the continued independence of their territories.[7] The Italians, for their part, were interested in the largely arid territory mainly because of its ports, the latter of which could grant them access to the strategically important Suez Canal and the Gulf of Aden.[8]

Somalis only used Europeans not the other way around. They signed treaties with them. Somalis are not animals like Bantus who get enslaved in their own country.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
By 1935, Mogadishu began to serve as a major naval base and port for the Italians.[45] Then Prime Minister of Italy Benito Mussolini regarded Greater Somalia (La Grande Somalia) as the crown jewel in Italy's colonial empire on the continent. He viewed himself less as an invader but instead as a liberator of the occupied Somali territories, including the Ogaden region which the Ethiopian Empire laid claim to. On this basis, he justified his plan to invade Ethiopia.

In October 1935, the southern front of the Second Italo-Abyssinian War was launched into Ethiopia from Italian Somaliland. The Italian General Rodolfo Graziani commanded the invasion forces in the south.[46] Over 40,000 Somali troops served in the war, mostly as combat units. They backed up the over 80,000 Italians serving alongside them at the start of the offensive.[47][48] Many of the Somalis were veterans from serving in Italian Libya.[19] During the invasion of Ethiopia, Mogadishu served as a chief supply base.[49]

Somalis/Ethiopians used Europeans against each other for their own purpose and to expand their influence. Somalis and Italy fighting alongside each other was the second time a European and Afrcan fought along side for the goal of helping an African country- the first was when Portugal helped Ethiopia against Somalis and Ottoman/Arabs.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

In terms of the word colonization yes they did. But that is simply because they were in the coast where they used Bantus to slave on the farms.

Somalis dont speak Italian and they were in Southern Somalia for a about a decade.

Somalis don't speak Italian because the Italians saw you unworthy of education. They didn't lay any foundations of state, education or law and order. You were merely subjects of a fascist dictator who deemed you not worthy of enlightenment.I hear at independence Somalia had only 5 native graduates.Mussolini screwed you hard.

1 Like

Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
axum:
By 1935, Mogadishu began to serve as a major naval base and port for the Italians.[45] Then Prime Minister of Italy Benito Mussolini regarded Greater Somalia (La Grande Somalia) as the crown jewel in Italy's colonial empire on the continent. He viewed himself less as an invader but instead as a liberator of the occupied Somali territories, including the Ogaden region which the Ethiopian Empire laid claim to. On this basis, he justified his plan to invade Ethiopia.

In October 1935, the southern front of the Second Italo-Abyssinian War was launched into Ethiopia from Italian Somaliland. The Italian General Rodolfo Graziani commanded the invasion forces in the south.[46] Over 40,000 Somali troops served in the war, mostly as combat units. They backed up the over 80,000 Italians serving alongside them at the start of the offensive.[47][48] Many of the Somalis were veterans from serving in Italian Libya.[19] During the invasion of Ethiopia, Mogadishu served as a chief supply base.[49]

Somalis/Ethiopians used Europeans against each other for their own purpose and to expand their influence. Somalis and Italy fighting alongside each other was the second time a European and Afrcan fought along side for the goal of helping an African country- the first was when Portugal helped Ethiopia against Somalis and Ottoman/Arabs.

Ha!

Give us a break would you.This type of fascist propaganda only worked in the 40s.The Italians ran Somalia like a rancher does a cattle pen.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
gallivant:

Ha!

Give us a break would you.This type of fascist propaganda only worked in the 40s.The Italians ran Somalia like a rancher does a cattle pen.

Well history doesnt lie my friend. The only people mistreated were Bantus who were freed but still treated like slaves by working on farms.

Italy was allies with Ottoman empire who were allies with Somalis vs the British, USA, Germany and Italy.

Italy benefited from going to war with Ethiopia as the Somalis supported the war efforts and in turn would gain Ogadenia back.

Your Bantu mind thinks all people in Africa were slaves. Somalis signed treaties with Italy and used the Europeans against each other.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
gallivant:

Somalis don't speak Italian because the Italians saw you unworthy of education. They didn't lay any foundations of state, education or law and order. You were merely subjects of a fascist dictator who deemed you not worthy of enlightenment.I hear at independence Somalia had only 5 native graduates.Mussolini screwed you hard.

Somalis dont speak Italian cause Italy was on the coast using the sea port and not involved with Somalis personal lives, as the treaty they signed indicates.

Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2015
Nobody cares.You are worse of now than when the Italians were in charge. It's 2015, wake up from the slumber. grin
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 1:02am On Mar 14, 2015
gallivant:
Nobody cares.You are worse of now than when the Italians were in charge. It's 2015, wake up from the slumber. grin

Italians were never in charge. We are better off today cause Somalis died in the past. You are Bantu you dont know what it means to die for a greater cause.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 1:58am On Mar 14, 2015
What greater cause? You are languishing in war at home and poverty as refugees in foreign lands.How $tupid can you get? shocked
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 2:01am On Mar 14, 2015
gallivant:
What greater cause? You are languishing in war at home and poverty as refugees in foreign lands.How $tupid can you get? shocked

Who knows what the outcomes would be if we did not fight outside invaders, in your case it led to slavery. cheesy
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 4:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Which outside invaders were you fighting during the civil wars? Talk about mental slavery. grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2015
gallivant:
Which outside invaders were you fighting during the civil wars? Talk about mental slavery. grin

U.N., USA, EU backing certain people to become puppets.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by gallivant: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2015
Please. War and anarchy is imprinted in your dna. Face the facts for once.. wink
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
gallivant:
Please. War and anarchy is imprinted in your dna. Face the facts for once.. wink

Their is no anarchy in Somalia, all the anarchy for the past 1991-2004 was only in Mogadishu.

Slavery and submission was in your DNA.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by mfuasi: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
I went to an authentic Somalian restaurant last night.

We went in, sat for a while and then left hungry.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
mfuasi:
I went to an authentic Somalian restaurant last night.

We went in, sat for a while and then left hungry.

1. Somali food is more main stream than any other African food with the exception of Ethiopian food

2. Authentic Bantu food is largely disgusting and involves bad odors and I have seen bush meat as normal food in Bantu countries.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by mfuasi: 3:04am On Mar 15, 2015
So the sailing results are in.Nigeria has taken the gold, SA has taken silver and Somalia has taken the boat.
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by axum: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2015
mfuasi:
So the sailing results are in.Nigeria has taken the gold, SA has taken silver and Somalia has taken the boat.

Are you sure the captain of the ship wasn't white, and he didnt come to enslave you guys?
Re: I Found Axum's Sister by tpiander: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
pleep:

yea well.

I can show you your ACTUAL MOTHER getting her ASHY anus PLOWED by a PAKISTANI man. =D Which one is worse?

you should be picked up for this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here To Answer Any Question You May Have In Mind About South Africa / Oluwo Of Iwo, Acquires Brand New Innoson G-Wagon To Mark 2nd Anniversary. Photos / ___

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.