Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married (33703 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by oloworulz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
And who told u our nowadays women gives a Bleep. They just need som1 to b d father of their child, a roof over their head, and som1 to take care of them financially. Eventhough d man is blind, naija babes are ready
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by myramiliassi: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by olareed(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
neyosegun:
Scholarship Offer available >> http://iir.org.ng/apply
Training and Certification, It's 100% FREE!
Apply Now: http://iir.org.ng/apply
after u pay 7dollsN it is still 100percent free?...#awon omo ale.
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
nnafather:
Men are scarce these days. Any woman wooed by any man, or even wuuuuued by a mad man should count herself lucky. Men are like dollars...women are like Ghana cedis.

I am sure you would want a mad man for a brother in law or son in law. This is the kind of talk you should give to your sisters and daughters so that they can bring any man they see on the street to marry. You come to type crap then when a woman marries a mad man, you come back here to say its her fault.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Vicotex(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
somegirl1:

Could be a cousin from her mother's side.
cousin's kissing each other?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by octopusfreaky(f): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can't date a married man ooo,,,,imagine my dad wf a young gul,,,,i will personally deal wf the girl,,,she will go to hell and come back...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by bankolebayo: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT AFFORDABLE RATE MTN 300gb for 2500, airtell 500gb for 2500, glo 250gb for 2500, etisalat 350gb for 2500 call 07062471665
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
The useless men deceiving girls like this, were they forced to marry sef? why hide your marital status and blame girls for chasing you? very senseless. Anyways this list is for clueless ladies that dnt know jack about anything other than to marry.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Trypa(f): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS THREAD IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS undecided GOING BY THE MONEY HUNGRY NATURE OF NIGERIAN GIRLS, MANY OF THEM PREFER THESE MARRIED MEN FOR FINANCIAL AND MATERIAL GAINS. NAME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT HAS ONE MAN IN HER LIFE IN THIS GENERATION undecided THEY ARE SO SHAMELESS ABOUT THEIR PROMISCUITY AND KEEP JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK ALL FOR MONEY. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT MARRIAGE TILL ALL THEIR BREA.ST IS FLAT LIKE SLIPPERS AND THEIR VAGINA IS SMELLY AND WIDE LIKE WELLS.

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

Sorry dear I have only one man n I love him not for money or big dick bt for d love we share u talk from experience bt not all girls r like dat

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by bankolebayo: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT AFFORDABLE RATE MTN 300gb for 2500, airtell 500gb for 2500, glo 250gb for 2500, etisalat 350gb for 2500 call 07062471665 thanks
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Wendy80(f): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Qsscruz:

Experience is the best teacher..
cheesy

Yes oh. When a man asked me out while @work sometime ago, I saw a cute pics of his family on his phone screen. I was like that's aa cute pics and he went 'oh that's my twin bro n his family' grin
Omo I ran 4-40 oh cheesy na lng gist jare

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by oskiloven(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Any intrested lady that needs a male companion that will satisfy u sexually should contact me 07038380542 mature mind pls
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote aor=Trypa post=31518924]

Sorry dear I have only one man n I love him not for money or big dick bt for d love we share u talk from experience bt not all girls r like dat[/quote]

Clap for yourself undecided
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by sunnico(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Trypa:

Sorry dear I have only one man n I love him not for money or big dick bt for d love we share u talk from experience bt not all girls r like dat
wow, and Dats my Kind of a gal... smiley smiley
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Disgusting married men we have nowadays.
Nice points @op

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by LewisO: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=15pt]That post is pointless to me. undecided[/size]
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Qsscruz(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wendy80:

Yes oh. When a man asked me out while @work sometime ago, I saw a cute pics of his family on his phone screen. I was like that's aa cute pics and he went 'oh that's my twin bro n his family' grin
Omo I ran 4-40 oh cheesy na lng gist jare
grin I really don't understand some married men. Even though coke has proved that Nnenna,Ogechi and Nkem tastes the same but dem no gree..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by bankolebayo: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT AFFORDABLE RATE MTN 300gb for 2500, airtell 500gb for 2500, glo 250gb for 2500, etisalat 350gb for 2500 call 07062471665
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by CoCoLav(f): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
OP you are sooooo right.
So so right
Over right infact
But sometimes you need proof even when you know it
You can't tell them 'your gut feeling tells you they are married'.
You need evidence so you won't be accused of being paranoid and acting based on suspicions. So you won't live your life wondering if you judged wrongly or acted too quick.
Wait it out and gather your evidence then hit him with it.
This is why women need to work together so we can beat them at their own game.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Mintayo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
moca:
One man in my place of work then uses two phones. One at d office and d other at home.
So u don't know that number.
Wifey won't trace ur number too.
At office,he is glued to that phone like superglue cheesy.

You are very correct, that's What most of this men do, when you see a man using two to three phones and each phone is dual or tri - Sims, Lol, and he tells you he is not married? O babe please talk with your legs o. He is a player and a con, Lol!
Talking from experience ni, I have seen many of them! They usually have two mtn Sims, infact two of each Sims! lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Trypa(f): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
sunnico:

wow, and Dats my Kind of a gal... smiley smiley

Tanks dear don't mind d brat

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by blessedapple: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Is thaaaat
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Trypa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:

Clap for yourself undecided

Of course I will n u! Smh for ur stupid statement
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by professore(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
U seem to speak from experience
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by queebeediva(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS THREAD IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS undecided GOING BY THE MONEY HUNGRY NATURE OF NIGERIAN GIRLS, MANY OF THEM PREFER THESE MARRIED MEN FOR FINANCIAL AND MATERIAL GAINS. NAME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT HAS ONE MAN IN HER LIFE IN THIS GENERATION undecided THEY ARE SO SHAMELESS ABOUT THEIR PROMISCUITY AND KEEP JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK ALL FOR MONEY. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT MARRIAGE TILL ALL THEIR BREA.ST IS FLAT LIKE SLIPPERS AND THEIR VAGINA IS SMELLY AND WIDE LIKE WELLS.

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool
did you fell from the sky? No its a woman that gave birth to you and whether u like it or not that vagina you did pass trough there so shut the insult to womanhood except if u be born troway.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by 1miccza: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Una no get pass 'wooing' matter again for NL. Na wa o

Bros the thing tire me too oo
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by 1miccza: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

No other person would write this of course,welldone o bros....
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by 1miccza: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
okonelfg:
let me sit down for here d read comment.
and dat lady above me should stop fartin on my head na beans u chop.

RTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by MzQueen(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by RaeMystix: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
I almost got into a trap with a married man....I thank God for giving me my senses to figure out things fast.
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by LewisO: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na true you talk. My bestest relationship has been with a marriage man
[size=15pt]And u are proud to say that. undecided

RUBBISH!!! [/size]
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
That gut feeling....
how I love proving it right

From experience
Putting his hand in his pocket always...obviously hiding the ring or the ring mark

Disappears for a week or two with excuses ...his family probably visited

God has been saving me shaa
Cos I no fit fight o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet / When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.