Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. (33638 Views)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2015
There are times we need to ask ourselves questions and answer them truthfully.

What I’m talking about today is the reason some ladies will leave everyone they know in a state and go to the city to stay without a job or handwork.

Personaly I don’t see why anyone will love to leave his or her beloved family to spend time in another part of the country without a genuine reason.

Their(ladies) reasons most times are, They want money, spouse, They need to be free from parents and everyone they know, a job etc but they don't know that in so doing they have pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Thats why you see them Being used in the relationships, Guys see them as spare parts element and not wife materials, the very unfortunate ones are being killed for ritual purposes.

It breaks my heart to see the pitiable life they live here.
You see them cooking and washing for guys. Some are even married without their parent's knowledge. On sundays they would be praying for a guy to ask them to cook for him so that at least their would be something to eat. Crazy things like that.

There are those that have moved into the permanent site(Prostitution).

There is one around here, the only time she sleep at home is when she is seeing her period. No job, oh sorry, she is got a job. Her job is her relationship, she is got more than five guys that are dating her.

And there some (goshcry) that date sugar-mummies(lesbian sugar-mummies).

Typing the stuffs they do here just to survive will definitely give me keypadtriosis.

I know that some of them do succeed and make money but every other thing seems to be against them.

My questions are:

1: Why leave your village when you know that you don't have anything serious to do in the city?

2: Is the money worth what they pass through?

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Waiting to read comments,cos I v notin to contribute

Mk I bring traffic..

Iya enusmith,karchisbarbie

Come n cracking your brain n answer question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by KanwuliaJara: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Village ashawo or city ashawo ussssssssssh wan beta pass? cheesy
Ashawo for village tombo joint and ashawo for TRANSCORP na the same? grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2015
OP,d money is worth it...

Money makes d world go round

Even d bible says "owo ni keke ihinrere"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by mployer(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2015
A lady can live in the city without a job and without prostituting. The ones You met are probably career prostitutes hiding under the cover of 'no jobs'

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by MizMyColi(f): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
I'm here to read comments smiley

3 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Village ashawo or city ashawo ussssssssssh wan beta pass? cheesy
Ashawo for village tombo joint and ashawo for TRANSCORP na the same? grin
Which one be village ashawo?

2 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by KanwuliaJara: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Which one be village ashawo?

See question?
Oya kontinu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by elantraceey(f): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why are you asking us? do we look like one of them ?

11 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:

Tell me more............?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
How do they survive?
mployer:
A lady can live in the city without a job and without prostituting. The ones You met are probably career prostitutes hiding under the cover of 'no jobs'

4 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

See question?
Oya kontinu!
Tell me jooor.

Things never spoil when I commot from villagetongue

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
I wouldn't have asked you if you were like one of them
elantraceey:
Why are you asking us? do we look like one of them ?

5 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Brightology2(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Na man head dem dey land put

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Tell me more............?
..u dnt know their story,dnt judge a book by its cover

9 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by ulaa(f): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
Who told you every family is loving or supportive, some family members are worst than satan. Most of the ladies you are talking about, come from bad homes. Don't be quick to judge.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by MissSlimbody(f): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:

No be bible talk dat 1 ooo, na we christians dey talk am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
..u dnt know their story,dnt judge a book by its cover
How do you define judgement?

2 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:

lol...ehen..u sha understand me
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
How do you define judgement?
jumping to conclusion,u can't jx mk assumptions out of ur own observation

5 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
ulaa:
Who told you every family is loving or supportive, some family members are worst than satan. Most of the ladies you are talking about, come from bad homes. Don't be quick to judge.
I am not judging them and bad family is not a good reason for prostitution.

You said most? Owk, how about the rest?
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Maybe her own bible dey different
MissSlimbody:

2 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by mployer(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
How do they survive?

Some live with relatives
some squat with friends
some have money sent to them from parents and siblings
some have money sent to them by boy-friends somewhere
some live on NYSC savings
some have handworks like bead and cake-making
some do home lessons
...the list is numerous bro

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by MissSlimbody(f): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
lol...ehen..u sha understand me

Yes dear.
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
jumping to conclusion,u can't jx mk assumptions out of ur own observation
Read the post again, what I have up there is what I observed and the reason some of them gave when I asked them. How can you say I am judging them? Haba! You sef

4 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Read the post again, what I have up there is what I observed and the reason some of them gave when I asked them. How can you say I am judging them? Haba! You sef
...u don provoke tongue tongue...wot got ur boxers all tied up dis mornibg...anyway I still dey vex for u
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by MissSlimbody(f): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maybe her own bible dey different

They are some quotes people jst assume are in d bible e.g Heaven help those that help themselves. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Hazardd(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
question for the gods

1 Like

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
mployer:
Some live with relatives
They are not the ones I am talking about.
mployer:

some squat with friends
How do they feed?
mployer:
some have money sent to them from parents and siblings
what are they doing in the city?
mployer:
some have money sent to them by boy-friends somewhere
elder brother to prostitution
mployer:
some live on NYSC savings
Job seekers are diff
mployer:
some have handworks like bead and cake-making
some do home lessons
The post says "without job or handwork"
mployer:
...the list is numerous bro
there is no list sir.

20 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:

They are some quotes people jst assume are in d bible e.g Heaven help those that help themselves. cheesy
hahahahahaha...

Majority of Christians that use the quote have never bothered to check it up in the bible............

4 Likes

Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by juianne95(f): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Tallesty1:

elder brother to prostitution

O boy dis got me laffing
Re: Living In The City Without A Job, How Ladies Cope. by Tallesty1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
juianne95:
...u don provoke tongue tongue...wot got ur boxers all tied up dis mornibg...anyway I still dey vex for u
I no provoke oo.

Apologies not accepted?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.