Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kim Gat Nothing On Me; 59 Yr Old Kris Jenner Stuns In Nude To Fendi Cocktail Par - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Gat Nothing On Me; 59 Yr Old Kris Jenner Stuns In Nude To Fendi Cocktail Par (1772 Views)

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking / Ijeoma Agu: "I Can Act Nude To Pass A Message" (Photo) / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Gat Nothing On Me; 59 Yr Old Kris Jenner Stuns In Nude To Fendi Cocktail Par by satinodotcom: 5:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Her daughter Kim Kardashian has been stealing headlines thanks to her outrageous fashion sense and new platinum blonde locks - but on Monday night, it was her mother's time to shine.
Kris Jenner, 59, headed to the Shades Of Dolce Vita: Cocktail Party By Fendi at Fendi in Paris for Fashion Week where she looked incredibly fashion forward.
She wore a white dress underneath and topped off the look with a pair of nude court shoes.

More; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/kim-gat-nothing-on-me-59-yr-old-kris.html

1 Share

Re: Kim Gat Nothing On Me; 59 Yr Old Kris Jenner Stuns In Nude To Fendi Cocktail Par by TI1919(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2015
The shoe is now described as unclad, since she's mother to the well known unclad kardeshian
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kim Gat Nothing On Me; 59 Yr Old Kris Jenner Stuns In Nude To Fendi Cocktail Par by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2015
The woman is actually beautiful
Re: Kim Gat Nothing On Me; 59 Yr Old Kris Jenner Stuns In Nude To Fendi Cocktail Par by iamrealdeji(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2015
The woman is so beautiful,and she has this beautiful and uniquely carved snub nose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Inspiring Story Of Timaya: His Struggles And How He Rose To Fame / Big A$$ Model Vera Sidika Chilling In A Lagos Hotel, Flaunts Her Assets [PHOTOS] / Adorable Photos: Mikel Obi Plays With His Twin Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.