Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? (1291 Views)

[pic] Can You Buy The Blackberry Priv For ₦225,000 / Are You Going To Buy A Phone From Pepsi? / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by ketekete: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2015
The world’s most popular smartwatch is finally here. Apple has revealed everything we need to know regarding the Apple Watch. The wrist-based device was first introduced in September 2014, but we now have a comprehensive knowledge about the Apple Watch. Pre-orders will begin on April 10th. The device will start shipping on April 24th, and cost anywhere from $349 to $10,000 depending on style.

Here is my question: Are you buying one?, are you rich enough?

Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by ketekete: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2015
The Apple Watch – Everything You Need To Know

Learn more here: http://ketekete.com/the-apple-watch-everything-you-need-to-know/

The Apple Watch – 13 Questions & Answers

Learn more here: http://ketekete.com/the-apple-watch-13-questions-answers/
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by ketekete: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Can the gold Apple watch hold up its value as well as some other luxury watches do?

$8,985: Rolex Submariner

Rolex's Submariner watch can be called either a "quintessential" or "generic" Rolex, depending on the watch collector's view. Various versions cost anywhere from $7,000 to $10,000. One Submariner with Swiss automatic movement, stainless steel and "anti-reflective" sapphire is listed for $8,985 on Amazon.com

Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by smakati(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Yes I will buy it, the initial price is just a marketing ploy, apple is a business and it must sell either goods or services. Trust me in less than 3 months the price will be reduced to like 200dollars, or are they telling me they spent 10, 000 dollars in the manufacture of the watch. And if dem no reduce the price dem chinco people will force dem to wen they release a 10dollar version of it. Awon oniranu jatijati

4 Likes

Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by slinkman(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2015
no.. i am strongly wishing to get my hands on the moto 360 android watch.. my dream watch
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by eyeview: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2015
You can bet that men like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates,Donald Trump etc won't waste their funds on such. That's about N2.2m. For a watch? Will it tell me the time Jesus will come?

1 Like

Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2015
nice.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by mrbillz(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Shey na ticker for paradise I wan buy ni...
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
eyeview:
You can bet that men like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates,Donald Trump etc won't waste their funds on such. That's about N2.2m. For a watch? Will it tell me the time Jesus will come?

why would bill gates buy an apple product
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
smakati:
Yes I will buy it, the initial price is just a marketing ploy, apple is a business and it must sell either goods or services. Trust me in less than 3 months the price will be reduced to like 200dollars, or are they telling me they spent 10, 000 dollars in the manufacture of the watch. And if dem no reduce the price dem chinco people will force dem to wen they release a 10dollar version of it. Awon oniranu jatijati

LOL. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH IN SWAHILI. name any apple product that the price dropped on their website after launching it.... until another model is released, that price is fixed.
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by ketekete: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin

smakati:
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by ketekete: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na Apple Watch my person.. It doesn't guarantee your ticket to Paradise sorry grin
mrbillz:
Shey na ticker for paradise I wan buy ni...
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by ketekete: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
It connects to Wifi or Network.. surely not to Jesus network. perhaps MTN (The network of the people)

eyeview:
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by vosquare: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will buy it if only it tells me what will happen in the next minute or hour
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by ketekete: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
A babalawo is better grin
vosquare:
I will buy it if only it tells me what will happen in the next minute or hour
Re: Are You Going To Buy The New $10,000 Apple Watch? by NEROSKY(m): 1:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Apple are known as exploit,(with that ugly design and overpriced) i wouldn't even buy the one of $367 for $100, i would rather channel my money on Sony smartwatch 3, very pretty & sleek with price $150, i wouldn't buy it as well.. i spent almost $500 on Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, planning to sell it now for this premium pretty Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (Even if Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is more expensive than all iPhones, Samsung price will soon drop sooner or later) .. So Apple products should go to hell, i will consider apple when their user interface goes overhaul change, not every year , the same old story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Mediapad T1 7 - 1.2ghz, 1gb, 16gb Hdd - 7 Inch Android Tablet / How To Activate Fingerprint Unlock With Your Phone’s Back Camera / Three High Ends Smartphones To Be Dropped By A Nigeria Based Company Orbra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.