Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan (835 Views)

INEC Officer Complaints Of How APC Thugs Just Ran Away With Electoral Materials / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan / Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2015
On Monday, Nigeria first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan told the presidential campaign organisation of the All Progressives Congress(APC) that “she hate violence and can never in any way be associated with electoral violence.”

Speaking with The Punch through her media aide, Ayo Adewuyi, the first lady said as President of the African First Ladies, she cannot be promoting violence during and after elections.

Adewuyi added that "The only thing we can say from here is that Dame Patience Jonathan is a woman of peace that can never in any way be identified with violence before, during and after elections. You do not expect somebody who is the President of African First Ladies to be promoting violence".

Reacting to the plan by APC to drag the first lady before the International Criminal Court(ICC) over her recent remarks in Calabar, where she said that anyone who talked about change should be stoned, the media aide said

"They are just notifying. The case is not yet in ICC. They are entitled to their opinions and actions. We are not going to be dragged into any argument with them".

http://www.gistlog.com/2015/03/i-can-never-in-any-way-be-associated.html

1 Share

Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by kuhnert2(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
this woman just dey talk any how
Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by kinglekan: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Patience Patience Patience!! How many times I call ur name?

U claim u want peace yet u make such inciting statements.

Can u kindly explain what you meant when u said "anyone who asks for change should be stoned". Since when did throwing stones at people become a kind gesture?

Am not partisan ooo but I think you talk too much even more than the president and most times you throw caution to the wind and end up making statements that are not politically correct.

Oga Jona call ur wife to order abeg. She can't be in d news everytime when she isn't even recognised by the Nigerian constitution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by bewla(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2015
mama y now no Doug
Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by seunfly: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Madam we don hear you, you will tell that to ICC when it is time.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by sammyj: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by tania28(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Can u kindly explain what you meant when u said "anyone who asks for change should be stoned". Since when did throwing stones at people become a kind gesture?

Am not partisan ooo but I think you talk too much even more than the president and most times you throw caution to the wind and end up making statements that are not politically correct.

Oga Jona call ur wife to order abeg. She can't be in d news everytime when she isn't even recognised by the Nigerian constitution.
what has she done again,pls leave mama peace alone
Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by Controlled(f): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Obasanjo said janadaft may meet the same fate shared by gbagbo but this analogy is lost on most people....... angry angry grin grin d president is doin d same tin gbagbo did before he was captured n jailed n his supporters all made noise but abandoned him........ grin grin ;Dhe was also from the academia....... angry ;Dhe was a Dr n den professor like janadaft used to be....his wife was also a politician who took over some of d state security apparatus...... grin grin grin like mama peace........ grin grin grin she also made racially inciting statements like mama peace.....she also called for violence like mama peace...... angry grin

History repeatin? time will tell... grin grin grin if mama peace will be able to spend twenty yrs in jail like Simone gbagbo......??

1 Like

Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by mikolo80: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
kinglekan:

person wey talk "my fellow widows"
"his manhood lives on"
na in una de try reason with
Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by kinglekan: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
mikolo80:

person wey talk "my fellow widows"
"his manhood lives on"
na in una de try reason with

ROTFL, na why I dey appeal to d husband ooo. Make dem nor go carry mama Patience go ICC
Re: I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan by kinglekan: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
tania28:
what has she done again,pls leave mama peace alone

Swthrt mama peace said if u see anyone calling for change stone them. Yet she says she doesn't support violence.

Since wen did throwing stones at people become a sign of peace oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate Our President / Jonathan Contributes To Foundation Of New Nigeria —Oyegun / List Of Senators-elect 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.