Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. (6178 Views)

10 Times Your Brain Must Have Deceived You. / If These 10 People Had Given Up, The World Would Be Totally Different / Could You Believe This Was A WAEC Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Eastherbunny(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2015
If you believe everything you've learned
from the internet, you may need to
freshen up on some facts.

1. Internet Explorer users have lower IQs
than users of other browsers.
This has never been proven, although a
study (that turned out to be a hoax) was
reported by CNN, BBC and NPR.

2. Lincoln and Kennedy were both
assassinated as part of the same
conspiracy.
In order to prove this, internet users try
to point out similarities between the two
presidents, many of which are actually
false. The similarities include the years of
birth of their assassins, incorrect names
of their assistants and their assassins
place of birth.

3. Men take twice as many selfies as
women.
Samsung conducted a survey in 2013
where 17% of men admitted to taking
selfies as opposed to 10% of women
surveyed.

4. There are more people alive now than
have ever lived before.
In 2007, a demographer did calculations
that led her to the conclusion that 106
billion people have been born since the
beginning of time (which she estimated to
be 50,000 B.C.E.). there are about 7
billion people alive today, which is only
6% of everyone who's ever lived.

5. The government in New Zealand tried
to implement a "fart tax."
The tax that they wanted to implement
was the Agricultural Emissions Research
Levy. It was proposed in 2003 and was a
tax for the emissions of farm animals that
release methane into the environment.

6. There are twice the number of
kangaroos than there are people in
Australia.
It's been reported that there are more
than 34 million kangaroos in Australia.
The population of Australia in people is
about 23 million.

7. Nigeria has a prince. When Nigeria became a
republic in 1963, all of the supposed royals in the
country lost their royal power.

8. Entering your PIN number in reverse is a
universal distress signal.
People on the internet believe that
entering your PIN number backwards will
immediately call the police and send
them right to you. This is totally false.

9. Women speak 7,000 words a day and
men speak 2,000.
A study completed by The University of
Maryland's College of Medicine found
that women actually speak an average of
20,000 words a day, whereas men only
use around 7,000.

10. Smoking makes your nipples fall off.
A plastic surgeon was quoted as saying
that smokers who undergo breasts lifts
are at a high risk of losing their nipples.
Smokers aren't at risk for losing their
nipples, but it is recommended that you
quit smoking before undergoing any
plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2015
11. if u put dog eye brows on ur eyes u will see ghost that makes them bark
lai lai... in 1978 scientists proof that only mad dogs bark for nothing during the day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2015

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by clefstone(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice post
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Rexhenrex(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
if u swallow orange seed it will grow on ur head.

That Goodluck will win this years election.
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Kidaakudz: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Never heard of any tho lipsrsealed
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by abdul4new(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
If
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by iamrealdeji(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
kaycii1:
if u put dog eye brows on ur eyes u will see ghost that makes them bark

lai lai... in 1978 scientists proof that only mad dogs bark for nothing during the day
Try it and rub dog ipin(the dirt like stuff at the corner of their eyes) on your eyes,thats when you'll realize jins and ghost truly exist,by the time you start seeing a 7 headed Jin smile at you while you're in bed

4 Likes

Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
And your POINT is?
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by egopersonified(f): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
11. Nigerian ladies and wives only give their bfs and husbands singlets and boxers as gifts.
According to a survey thread on display your valentine gifts on nairaland, it was proved that 99% of gifts given to bfs and husbands were actually far more expensive.

tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by lonelydora: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Typing...
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by stambouli: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
I no agree
egopersonified:
11. Nigerian ladies and wives only give their bfs and husbands singlets and boxers as gifts.
According to a survey thread on display your valentine gifts on nairaland, it was proved that 99% of gifts given to bfs and husbands were actually far more expensive.

tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Try it and rub dog ipin(the dirt like stuff at the corner of their eyes) on your eyes,thats when you'll realize jins and ghost truly exist,by the time you start seeing a 7 headed Jin smile at you while you're in bed

lol,,, all na wash bro grin
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecided
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by VickyRotex(f): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lolsss.. How true is that

Wanted to try that when I was a kid.

Have you tried it before
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lolsss.. How true is that

Wanted to try that when I was a kid.

Have you tried it before
It's very true,but i'll never try it,ive heard of some people that tried it,there's another one,if you want to commit suicide without using any weapon,just touching 2 of your body parts,but I wouldn't want to tell you that cos the result is more effective than poisoning oneself
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by VickyRotex(f): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

It's very true,but i'll never try it,ive heard of some people that tried it,there's another one,if you want to commit suicide without using any weapon,just touching 2 of your body parts,but I wouldn't want to tell you that cos the result is more effective than poisoning oneself

Lmao... I think these are just superstitious beliefs.

That of touching two parts of the body got me cracking my ribs. cheesy

Please tell me I wanna know, dont worry I wont try it out grin sad
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lmao... I think these are just superstitious beliefs.

That of touching two parts of the body got me cracking my ribs. cheesy

Please tell me I wanna know, dont worry I wont try it out grin sad
dm or something private would have been better,but if I tell you on nairaland,someone else might see the post even in 10years to come,try it and die,so,indirectly,the death is caused by the poster
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by VickyRotex(f): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

dm or something private would have been better,but if I tell you on nairaland,someone else might see the post even in 10years to come,try it and die,so,indirectly,the death is caused by the poster

lolss.. cheesy This is really getting interesting. your sounding like its real, like youve seen it happen to anyone. Have you seen anyone tried it before

You know what, just tell me, il read it, then you modify immediately.
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by smsshola(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
kaycii1:
11. if u put dog eye brows on ur eyes u will see ghost that makes them bark

Really.. so funny mad dog.
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

lolss.. cheesy This is really getting interesting. your sounding like its real, like youve seen it happen to anyone. Have you seen anyone tried it before

You know what, just tell me, il read it, then you modify immediately.
Lol,if I post it,it will be saved to the database,there's no way I can submit it and modify it,the original post will never delete,it will be there,but touching those 2 parts is very real,that's what some convicts use in committing suicide,the first part is sticking a finger into the asshole and touching another part of the body I won't tell you with that same finger,the person will die within 2 minutes,those body parts are 2 conflicting body parts that must not come in contact directly or indirectly,its not possible for them to come in contact directly cos they're so far apart,but indirectly is that way and it will lead to the person's death
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by VickyRotex(f): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lol,if I post it,it will be saved to the database,there's no way I can submit it and modify it,the original post will never delete,it will be there,but touching those 2 parts is very real,that's what some convicts use in committing suicide,the first part is sticking a finger into the asshole and touching another part of the body I won't tell you with that same finger,the person will die within 2 minutes,those body parts are 2 conflicting body parts that must come in contact directly or indirectly,its not possible for them to come in contact directly cos they're so far apart,but indirectly is that way and it will lead to the person's death

Rotflll grin grin cheesy cheesy

Believe me, this seems to me like a myth or a movie.

What Never heard of such.

I think I know the other part, Il try it out and let you know the outcome grin cheesy
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Rotflll grin grin cheesy cheesy

Believe me, this seems to me like a myth or a movie.

What Never heard of such.

I think I know the other part, Il try it out and let you know the outcome grin cheesy
Lmao,you can never know the other part unless I tell you,even if you touch all the parts of your body,you won't get the other part still
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by VickyRotex(f): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,you can never know the other part unless I tell you,even if you touch all the parts of your body,you won't get the other part still

grin grin Dont be so sure ooo... I can if i want to grin

But seriously, I really wanna know this second part.

If I try it, and I dont believe in it, it wont work, so dont worry....

Besides, its the mouth right wink
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by Adeoba10(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just incase
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by joystickextendr: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Pls dont tell her, lipsrsealed i know that part and its still a mystery why people die when they try it

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by VickyRotex(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
joystickextendr:

Pls dont tell her, lipsrsealed i know that part and its still a mystery why people die when they try it

Huhhhh You too

You know those body parts Lolsss

Interesting!!! The both of you should tell me the other part ooo, else knife will make it quicker and easier grin
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by prelinctus: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
It's only one place in the body that is always referred to as 'part'. Guess what? Private part tongue
Re: If You Believe Any Of These 10 Things, You Have Been Deceived. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

grin grin Dont be so sure ooo... I can if i want to grin

But seriously, I really wanna know this second part.

If I try it, and I dont believe in it, it wont work, so dont worry....

Besides, its the mouth right wink
Not the mouth,you can't get it unless I tell you,but I won't tell you cos you'll try it and I don't want your parents loose you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Kano To Build Secondary School Hostels In Niger Republic / Useless Nigerian Science Degrees: What An Uncle Abroad Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.