Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (36349 Views)

Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by metorichmond(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blessed be the holy n undivided trinity now n forever more Amen. Somebody serve me swallow n good Nigeria soup n not all this oyibo meal this ppl are feeding me with. Na byforce to be ajebo ni?

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bro...u is good & am loving it,just as itz perfect.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by rexbuton: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
how come the biro u used for banky is still full?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by BizBloke(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
donigspain:

Lwkmd. Where did you get this freaking hilarious pic from? grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by BizBloke(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscar Chuks,
You're the man and the artist. Excellent! I wish I could draw as fine as this but... angry
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by donigspain(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
BizBloke:

Lwkmd. Where did you get this freaking hilarious pic from? grin grin
They're the agents of change... grin grin grin
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by searider(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Draw Fela's ghost to see if you are really good
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by shakol91(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
shocked
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666 come check out this drawing.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beautiful.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by ignis: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one. ...
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by BizBloke(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
donigspain:
They're the agents of change... grin grin grin

Looool. Agents of change? shocked Please, we need angels of change. grin grin Agents, ke? Mbok o.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by fairygeh(f): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow.i am short of words,how do people do these things? God,bless the works of my hands,let my seeds also have this kind of rare gift since me no get am kiss

2 Likes

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by dave2meek(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
You're too good bro...
Keep it up the sky will be your limit...
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by siegfried99(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Damn! This dude is good

Nice art work

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by TrishaP(f): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
donigspain:
AGENTS OF CHANGE IN ACTION grin grin

Lol.. jeez where have you been?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by jauntty: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is Interesting. Op I'd like to know ur rates for ur services. I'd love a big portrait of my mum and dad.

Thks.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Alexcollins(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
i doubt that of banky W. shocked
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Dyt(f): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow
Wow

Who says art ain't work?

I love u op

This will auto create contracts for u
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Darkrebel666 come check out this drawing.

its great
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Godmother(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
OP

I hope you are making good money from this talent cos you are so good.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by pat077: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
I see you going places... How old are you?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guy u nor try oo y u no draw me
Because I no be celeb and I be ur fan oo GOD IS WATCHING US ALL
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by tomiobj(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mad drawings. Do 1 of olamide nd yemi alade. I'll help you send it to them
Oscarrazzi:
Here you have it, the hyper-realistic portrait drawing
of Oscar Chuks.
Medium: Ball point pen(BIC) on white embossed
paper
Time: approx. 80hours
Artist: Oscar Chuks (same artist of the Wole Soyinka,
Nelson Mandela, Tonto Dike, Banky W and other portrait drawings).

To view more portrait drawings, visit
www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by blym4real: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
At op you are good but that of banky W is not a pen drawing.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by MARKone(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Thanks people. You may also love to see that of Banky W.

Oscar, you know that this is a sure route to your fame, and wealth. Non of these Drawings should go less than 200k. Well done.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by MARKone(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
blym4real:
At op you are good but that of banky W is not a pen drawing.

It is a pen drawing, haven't you seen his works before? The chap is just Gifted.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dude. I no fit talk sef. U ar kai this is unbelievable
Good GOD
what planet ar u from sef. Guy I need to know u I swear
I know I will need some one like u when all my ideas fall into place abeg drop ur number na
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Wuuworld(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Naija got Talent....thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by suptol(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Awesome. More grace cool

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Some people are really gifted sha. Thumb up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.