Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (36341 Views)

Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Boomboost(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
I can draw but this Oscar intimidates me. Make I try reach him levels 1st 1st.

BTW, his works are near perfect. Nawa O.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
guy you be winch o....shuooo!!! see drawing like real human being

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by donodion(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fabulous!!!!!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is American Government aware of your talent because our leaders are not moved an inch.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Neplusultra(f): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dont believe it undecided
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by intergral(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
rexbuton:
how come the biro u used for banky is still full?
dude check the reflection on banky W's glasses, do you really think its a drawing or a picture edited to look like a drawing?

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
You're amazing
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by kuulkyd(f): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
You are so talented. Keep it up my brother, your talent will make way for you
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by iamclime(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is art, and it's so right!

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by ehis05(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oboy u are blessed.....keep it up
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Thanks people. You may also love to see that of Banky W.
Nna see talent shocked. I couldn't draw even with a gun pointed to me
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Emmyk(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
How did you draw Banky's Shade?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by layway(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigerians y he dey so easy to deceive una the monalisa pic mit be real tho but as for d banky pic na lie ma bro respect us small. So na biro u carry mak d glasses 4 banky eye reflect too lik say camera light d flash am lol

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by steric58(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
pls pm me your details I gat a job for you
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
PAINGAIN:
So cool, I wish I am able to draw like this
Dude! Why. Don't you discover yourself rather than trying to be someone else.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

you not draw ur mom or dad and exhibit it in gallery rather than drawing who will call you a fool like timaya called fans looking at him in the airport
how sure are u he hasnt drawn his mum or dad? it is just normal he puts out dat of d celeb cos those are d pple we all know, dis will make us appreciate him beta and could draw d attention of pple who wld pay for his services... stop being a critic, appreciat good things. I pause

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Chrisnwogu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
check this out:::: people

2 Likes

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Arbiola(f): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guy u try, for fooling these once..

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Arbiola(f): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guy u try, for fooling these ones..
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by FOREXMARTS: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Here you have it, the hyper-realistic portrait drawing
of Oscar Chuks.
Medium: Ball point pen(BIC) on white embossed
paper
Time: approx. 80hours
Artist: Oscar Chuks (same artist of the Wole Soyinka,
Nelson Mandela, Tonto Dike, Banky W and other portrait drawings).

To view more portrait drawings, visit
www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts

Well if he says it's a pen he necessarily isn't lying, coming from a background and family with lots of artists including myself which i really didn't go into professionally i grew up surrounded by them seeing projects from start to finish. My late Uncle did similar near prefect drawings with pen, pencil (HB of course), crayon and so on, oh and charcoal too, that man was a beast, but one thing i noticed was the technique which could possibly be what Oscar used. They blow up the original image to the size they want, tape it on a special glass drawing table that usually has florescent in it. That way the cardboard is placed on the enlarged copy and painstakingly drawn by hand, the hardest part is the shading so don't think is that easy, some projects lasts for weeks.

Another method is graphing where they graph the original picture with thread and needle or directly with pencil, blow up the scale on the drawing paper. Then painstakingly repeat every shape on the graphed pic into the larger one. It's complicated, i still remember graphing a close up ad sometime in 1996. Oscar am sure u know these techniques i have listed so tell us oh which of them did u use? It still doesn't change the fact that you actually used a pen and did a wonderful job, just interested in knowing which of the methods u used. By the do artists still graph or is it outdated?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Thanks people. You may also love to see that of Banky W.

guy i need your contact asap. need you to do some work for me
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Pdizzle(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnydon22:
and this surely beats leonado da vinci's monalisa, but no one will give this guy the recognition he deserves... i havent seen such talent before... bro you are good..

This drawing is great no doubt, but Bros don't compare mona lisa to any drawing, you surely don't know what it depicts.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by delishpot: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Good job OP
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by slimwhite(f): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow dis is amazing.......u re just an amazing genius.....I pray your talent brings you plenty of blessing....
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2015
this is just a definition of talent! why did I stop drawing!!!?!!!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by seunadeolu(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2015
OBJECTION!!!!! ALTHOUGH YOU MIGHT BE GOOD IN SKETCHING AS WELL AS SHADING. THOSE PICS ARE CLEAR SUPER-IMPOSED PHOTOCOPIES OF THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH. PHOTOSHOP AS WELL AS CORELDRAW APP WERE EMPLOYED HERE TO HELP ERASE OUT THE REAL PHOTOGRAHIC EFFECT HEREBY GIVING YOU THE TECHNICAL SKETCH WHICH ENABLED YOU TO BLEND UR SHADING WITH THE PICTURE. GUYS BEEN DECIEVING US SINCE 400BC grin FEAR GOD MY BROTHER undecided

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by cacali(f): 1:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Wow! This is really very very nice.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by thexzy(m): 3:11am On Mar 16, 2015
This is sky rocketing.........It shows you no chop ur school fees for school....you are recognized by all N/Landers
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by donigspain(m): 4:24am On Mar 16, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol.. jeez where have you been?
Walking to and fro the earth for a better tomorrow.smiley
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Badgers14: 6:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Keep it up sir,

Draw Obama or a prominent person and send it to them as a gift, you never know, you might be dancing shoki to your bank grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by dasparrow: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2015
@Post

You are gifted. May God continue to bless the works of your hands and may you never lack. Amen.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2015
I've got anoda "Bird-Of-A-Feather" here.

Thumbs Up.

Lets kip the flag flying.

These are some of Mine...

no Photoshoping direct photographs

It's the secret behind My Monica

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.