Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains (1915 Views)

A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. / Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / A Thread For The 21 Days Prayer And Fasting of The Winners Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by parisbookaddict(f): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
“And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God.”-Revelation 20:4

Scripture is clear that beheading has been used against Christians for thousands of years, and not only will it continue, it will become a chosen form of execution of the martyrs.
When ISIS brutally beheaded 21 Coptic Christians, spilling their innocent blood into the sea, they fulfilled their infamous Nasheed, the cultish chant that sounds in the group’s propaganda videos.

Although Muhammad set the example of devout Islam when he said, “I have been made triumphant through terror,” no evil Islamic tactic was enough to divert the zealous Christians from the faith.
In the video, the hostages are seen feverishly whispering in their final hour, but it’s their chosen words that put us in awe.
Bishop Antonios Aziz Mina of Giza acknowledged that “in the moment of their barbaric execution,” the Christians were repeating the words “Lord, Jesus Christ,”the Catholic Phillyreports.
Some screamed “Yeshua,” the name of Jesus in their moment of suffering.
“The name of Jesus was the last word on their lips,” said Bishop Mina, and we can believe that was the first word on their lips as they entered eternity.

Allah commands brutality and warns against mercy, saying, “Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you.”
There is no doubt that ISIS is the most devout to Islam, following Allah’s and Muhammad’s commands in the purest and most literal form, as was carried out in the Muslim conquests for centuries.
The time for denying Islam’s guilt in the Islamic State’s atrocities is over. We must identify that the fundamentals of Islam are indeed political and tyrannical, and they have brainwashed its followers into fulfilling a bloody Caliphate. The very scriptures ISIS quotes to justify this savagery cannot be misinterpreted as anything other than a call to physically war with unbelievers.
Islam must never coexist, because Muslims “must not take the Jews and Christians as friends.” Instead, Allah promises his followers, “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”
The Islamists shout “Allahu akbar” to call the attention of their god to bless their obedience, while the followers of the true religion of peace cry out to their God to seal their salvation.
Muslims call on Allah to invoke death; Christians call on Jesus to invoke life.

Muslims how can u be quiet as your devout Muslim brothers kill with quran verses to support their action and u tell us islam is a peaceful religion.

U are soaking the land with the blood of martyrs and the consequences are coming.

Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by zyzxx(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
God will touch dis people's heart oo amen
Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by tartar9(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
never tired of lying smh

1 Like

Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by mujahid777(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
tartar9:
never tired of lying smh
I tire for them o how did the bishop know? too bad they died in vain,even thou their(Isis) action was unislamic they have more chance of salvation than the christains whose fate is sealed for eternal damnation "in fact, Allah does not forgive ´shirk´ _ (an act of
associating others as equal to Him). Baring that,
He may forgive anything He wants, and
whomever He pleases. The one who commits
´shirk´ has indeed invented a singularly sinister
sin!" " Say: "Shall I tell you whose labour will all be vain? They are those whose efforts have been wasted
in the life of the world while they thought they
were doing good(Qur'an)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by Ubenedictus(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
mujahid777:
I tire for them o how did the bishop know? too bad they died in vain,even thou their(Isis) action was unislamic they have more chance of salvation than the christains whose fate is sealed for eternal damnation "in fact, Allah does not forgive ´shirk´ _ (an act of
sin!" " Say: "Shall I tell you whose labour will all be vain? They are those whose efforts have been wasted
were doing good(Qur'an)

so allah is so forgiven to murderers and they will go to paradise but he will condemned the murdered to hell because they believe Jesus. Your God must be twisted, no offense meant.

1 Like

Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by holyfamily: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
And so maggots like tartar9 empiree and tola9ja will open dem smelling mouth to say islam is pissful. Dey shld better ve a re-tink and stop deceiving demselves, muhammed (disaster be upon him and his followers) is a bastrd for bringing such plagues into dis world. He will rot in hell, and also his bloody pigs known as his followers. I piss on muhammadz grave and farts on a.llahs fvcking face!

1 Like

Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by Ifeann(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
tartar9:
never tired of lying smh

It was audible in the execution video... Its too gruesome to post here.

This is what ur devout muslim brothers are doing as prophesied.
mujahid777:
were doing good(Qur'an)
Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by Ifeann(f): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

so allah is so forgiven to murderers and they will go to paradise but he will condemned the murdered to hell because they believe Jesus. Your God must be twisted, no offense meant.

I doubt if the 2 mohammedians here can answer u this. But Mr eschatology empiree claims he is well learned in this topic as well as Islamic science of the grave... Empiree please give an answer.
Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by Ubenedictus(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
holyfamily:
And so maggots like tartar9 empiree and tola9ja will open dem smelling mouth to say islam is pissful. Dey shld better ve a re-tink and stop deceiving demselves, muhammed (disaster be upon him and his followers) is a bastrd for bringing such plagues into dis world. He will rot in hell, and also his bloody pigs known as his followers. I piss on muhammadz grave and farts on a.llahs fvcking face!

i would advise against generalisations and condemn all forms of sterotyping. There are good muslims, do don't use the bad example of some to condemn all.

1 Like

Re: The Chilling Last Words Of The 21 Beheaded Coptic Christains by Ifeann(f): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

i would advise against generalisations and condemn all forms of sterotyping. There are good muslims, do don't use the bad example of some to condemn all.

Seconded..

Holyfamily these are harsh words. I know a number of nice mulsims who would disagree with the jihadists. Not all Muslims condone violence. Please keep the focus on Islam and not Muslims.

(1) (Reply)

Why Masturbation Is A Sin And Why You Need To Abstain / A Message For Those Who Still Deceive Themselves Believing In Religion / See What Happened To Egbin Orun Some Years After Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.