Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan (13299 Views)

Accredited NYSC Online Registration Centres In Lagos / NYSC Online Registration: Complaint And Testimony / NYSC Online Registration: 10 Costly Mistakes To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by beemarn: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
CALL: 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION OR DOB ISSUES.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2016
Things to take to nysc camp

Today, we are talking about those things you just need to take to camp for your personal use. Nobody will question you if you don’t have them but they will make your life in NYSC Camp a good one to remember.

We have been receiving several questions regarding this. Several questions such as:

Things needed for nysc orientation camp? and things needed for nysc camp?

These are some of the questions we have been getting and we are going to address these questions today.

During your registration and verification of credentials, some forms will be handed to you to fill. Complete them correctly, attach passport photographs and photocopies where specified and submit the forms. You can make photocopies of your credentials and take them along with you to NYSC Camp because a photocopy could cost as much N20. It seems small but you can make 2 copies or more with that outside the camp. These are NYSC camp requiremets and you should not forget any of them.

After your registration, you will be issued with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year.

After getting your NYSC State Code Number, you can proceed to claim your NYSC Kit and Mattress after which you can proceed to get a Room. These steps might be different in other camps, I’m only sharing the experience of how it happened at NYSC Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Oyo State during my own time.

After you have gotten your kit and secures a place in the hostels, you can settle down and you are good to go to start the Military Parades.

Personal Needs For NYSC Camp Life – Things To Take To NYSC Camp

Your NYSC kit should contain 1 NYSC Crested Vest, A pair of Khaki Trousers, Cap and Jacket, 2 White T-shirts, 2 Pairs of Knickers, 2 pairs of Stockings, A Pair of Yellow Jungle Boots and One Pair of White Converse. A “Belt” is also included.

Throughout your stay in the NYSC Camp, you will only be allowed to wear your white T-shirts and Knickers, except during ceremonies when you are to wear the crested vest and the khaki Jacket and Trousers. You are also to be in your white converse always.

You might not like the White T-shirts that will be handed to you at camp so you can get those fitted LUX, CHASE DEER, MACHO brands of T-shirts as long as they are white. You might also not like the white converse that will be given to you (always ugly), so buy a fancy one along (White). With these duly pointed out, no need to pack a lot of clothes to the Camp. You should only take a few in case you need to go to Mosque on a Friday or Church on a Sunday. You should take them to NYSC Camp if you want to appear good at Church and Mosque Services.

NOTE: Make sure you take extra white vest and shorts to Camp because (1) they are very expensive at the Camp Market called MAMI MARKET (2) you will most likely not have time not to wash during the week because you would normally be so tired to wash during weekdays after going through all the Military Parades and Man O War Drills.

You will also need a WAIST POUCH (usually top of the list on things to take to NYSC orientation camp) to keep your valuables like cash, phones, and etc. while outside your room. You don’t want to lose anything at camp, so it’s safe to get that pouch and carry your valuables everywhere.

Don’t take materials like pressing iron, knife, fork, tin cutter to the camp. They will be seized and returned to you only on the last day of camping. I was told this is a security measure. And sincerely, they don’t fall under things needed at NYSC Orientation Camp.

If you have a camera you can take it along, you are going to need it at NYSC Camp because you will want to snap a lot of scenes. If you have a Smartphone with great camera, that’s good for you because you can easily take and share photos on social networks. If you don’t have any of those, you will have to pay some guys on camp who do that as business to follow you around and snap you wherever you go. They might charge up to N2000 for the duration of the camping. They should give you all your photos and videos in CDs at the end of NYSC Camping.

You will be fed three times a day in camp but I must not lie to you, the food there is nothing to write home about. They can be nice on few occasions but most days, they are poor (that’s my own view though). If you are someone like me who loves to eat good food, make provisions for your own food. You should get some fast foods along, some breakfast cereals and beverages. They were part of my own things needed for nysc camp (Top of the list too). You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mami market. You will get good foods there.

You should also take a MOSQUITO NET along with you- You know why! You can take things like Bucket, Sponge Case, etc. along if you can. They can be expensive there. It is a thing needed during preparation for nysc camp

Sometimes, the full regalia given to you might be too big for you, so you need to slim-fit them. This will cost you some money at the Mami market. They can charge up to N1500 to slim-fit your Khaki Top and trousers. Take some MONEY with you. Things are very expensive at the MAMI MARKET.

I hope this have been able to solve some of your questions. If you have any other one, please let me know. I will be glad to answer as best as I can. These are things I believe are needed during preparation for NYSC camp.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2016

Today, we are talking about those things you just need to take to camp for your personal use. Nobody will question you if you don’t have them but they will make your life in NYSC Camp a good one to remember.

We have been receiving several questions regarding this. Several questions such as:

These are some of the questions we have been getting and we are going to address these questions today.

During your registration and verification of credentials, some forms will be handed to you to fill. Complete them correctly, attach passport photographs and photocopies where specified and submit the forms. You can make photocopies of your credentials and take them along with you to NYSC Camp because a photocopy could cost as much N10. It seems small but you can make 4 copies with that outside the camp. These are NYSC camp requiremets and you should not forget any of them.

After your registration, you will be issued with your State Code Number. This will be like your PIN throughout your Service Year.

After getting your NYSC State Code Number, you can proceed to claim your NYSC Kit and Mattress after which you can proceed to get a Room. These steps might be different in other camps, I’m only sharing the experience of how it happened at NYSC Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Oyo State during my own time.

After you have gotten your kit and secures a place in the hostels, you can settle down and you are good to go to start the Military Parades.

Your NYSC kit should contain 1 NYSC Crested Vest, A pair of Khaki Trousers, Cap and Jacket, 2 White T-shirts, 2 Pairs of Knickers, 2 pairs of Stockings, A Pair of Yellow Jungle Boots and One Pair of White Converse. A “Belt” is also included.

Throughout your stay in the NYSC Camp, you will only be allowed to wear your white T-shirts and Knickers, except during ceremonies when you are to wear the crested vest and the khaki Jacket and Trousers. You are also to be in your white converse always.

You might not like the White T-shirts that will be handed to you at camp so you can get those fitted LUX, CHASE DEER, MACHO brands of T-shirts as long as they are white. You might also not like the white converse that will be given to you (always ugly), so buy a fancy one along (White). With these duly pointed out, no need to pack a lot of clothes to the Camp. You should only take a few in case you need to go to Mosque on a Friday or Church on a Sunday. You should take them to NYSC Camp if you want to appear good at Church and Mosque Services.

NOTE: Make sure you take extra white vest and shorts to Camp because (1) they are very expensive at the Camp Market called MAMI MARKET (2) you will most likely not have time not to wash during the week because you would normally be so tired to wash during weekdays after going through all the Military Parades and Man O War Drills.

You will also need a WAIST POUCH (usually top of the list on things to take to NYSC orientation camp) to keep your valuables like cash, phones, and etc. while outside your room. You don’t want to lose anything at camp, so it’s safe to get that pouch and carry your valuables everywhere.

Don’t take materials like pressing iron, knife, fork, tin cutter to the camp. They will be seized and returned to you only on the last day of camping. I was told this is a security measure. And sincerely, they don’t fall under things needed at NYSC Orientation Camp.

If you have a camera you can take it along, you are going to need it at NYSC Camp because you will want to snap a lot of scenes. If you have a Smartphone with great camera, that’s good for you because you can easily take and share photos on social networks. If you don’t have any of those, you will have to pay some guys on camp who do that as business to follow you around and snap you wherever you go. They might charge up to N2000 for the duration of the camping. They should give you all your photos and videos in CDs at the end of NYSC Camping.

You will be fed three times a day in camp but I must not lie to you, the food there is nothing to write home about. They can be nice on few occasions but most days, they are poor (that’s my own view though). If you are someone like me who loves to eat good food, make provisions for your own food. You should get some fast foods along, some breakfast cereals and beverages. They were part of my own things needed for nysc camp (Top of the list too). You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mami market. You will get good foods there.

You should also take a MOSQUITO NET along with you- You know why! You can take things like Bucket, Sponge Case, etc. along if you can. They can be expensive there. It is a thing needed during preparation for nysc camp

Sometimes, the full regalia given to you might be too big for you, so you need to slim-fit them. This will cost you some money at the Mami market. They can charge up to N1500 to slim-fit your Khaki Top and trousers. Take some MONEY with you. Things are very expensive at the MAMI MARKET.

I hope this have been able to solve some of your questions. If you have any other one, please let me know. I will be glad to answer as best as I can. These are things I believe are needed during preparation for NYSC camp.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Taeewo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hephhemcomputer:

During your registration and verification of credentials, some forms will be handed to you to fill. Complete them correctly, attach passport photographs and photocopies where specified and submit the forms. You can make photocopies of your credentials and take them along with you to NYSC Camp because a photocopy could cost as much N10. It seems small but you can make 4 copies with that outside the camp. These are NYSC camp requiremets and you should not forget any of them.

Good job
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 8:14am On May 13, 2016
Manage your relocation from us today
You can make payment for relocation and print your relocation letter from Heph Hem Computers, Agodi Gate, Ibadan 08032819071, 08072539974.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
NYSC BATCH 'B' 2016 MOBILIZATION REGISTRATION

Are you a Prospective Corp Member?
Do you need a reliable cyber café where you can do your hitch-free mobilization registration in Ibadan?

If yes, Heph Hem Computers (CYBER CAFÉ), Agodi Gate, Ibadan is your sure bet.

Visit us today at our office located in-between WEMA Bank and NIGERIAN PRISONS Agodi Gate Ibadan.

Call/WhatsApp 08032819071 or call 08072539974
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Gewezzy1(f): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Do you assist foreign university students too to register?

1 Like

Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good evening to all the prospective Batch 'B' 2016 Corper. How was your day? I'd bet it was fantabulous and great. Cool!
As an entity, we have helped different people on 2016 Batch 'B' Mobilization - either to make online payment, do registration from the scratch, complete registration, send NYSC Call up number, help to do color printing amongst others
Why don't you try us today?
I'd bet - a trial will surely convince you.
Please NOTE: Those of you that has enjoyed our good services should also recommend us to families, friends, kins, folks and even foes, you can also recommend or mention us on social networks. Some of us are doing dat already. Let the good works continues.
Thanks for helping us serve and meet you needs.
God bless you - wish you all the best in all your endeavours.
Our contact remains: Agodi Gate, Ibadan - 08032819071, 08072539974.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gewezzy1:
Do you assist foreign university students too to register?
Yes. Necessary actions must have been taken
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Gewezzy1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Hephhemcomputer post=49886530] Yes. Necessary actions must have been taken[/quot Like which?
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Gewezzy1 post=49886911][/quote]

Requirements For Registration Of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates
1. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
The original and photocopies of the following academic qualifications are required for registration and mobilization of Nigerian foreign trained graduation into the National Youth Services Corps. (Please note that downloaded certificates/transcripts, statement of result and attestation letters are not acceptable);
First university degree or HND certificate.
Complete official transcription of the First Degree or HND course.
Mark sheet (for Indian universities only)
O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA e.t.c.
Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics) in not less than two(2) sittings.
Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce ion addition, evidence of completion of housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable.
Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
2. NIGERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT SHOWING CLEARLY:
Entry visa to the country of study.
Date of first visit departure from Nigeria.
Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study.
Date page of the passport
Graduates with dual nationality are required to upload and produce, for verification both international passports.
Graduates of universities within ECOWAS states and Cameroon are to upload and produce Residence permit for the period of their study.
3. A - LOSS OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
In the event of loss of international passport, prospective corps members are required to present:
Police and Immigration reports from the country where the international passport was lost.
Sworn affidavit (with number of the lost passport).
Evidence of stay in the country of study.
the prospective corps member must obtain a new/current international passport and upload the data page.
Information contained in the lost international passport and the new one obtained must be the same.
B - LOSS OF ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS.
For loss of academic credentials, the following are required:
(i) Police Report.
(ii) Sworn Affidavit.
(iii) Confirmation of result from either the examination body (for loss of O’level certificates) or the institution of graduation (for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be).
4. Certificates and other credentials which are not written in English language should be translated at the embassy of the country of study or university in Nigeria where the language is studied, before uploading and presentation for verification.

SPECIAL NOTE
Registration of Nigerian foreign-trained graduates commences on ******** and closes on ********.

Nigerian foreign-trained graduates who are enlisted into the national service are not obliged to choose their state of deployment. However, married women would be deployed to states where their husbands reside. Married women must therefore upload their marriage certificate, evidence of Change of Name( Newspaper publication and court affidavit).

Graduates of Winneba, Ghana, King Faisal university, Chad Republic and all universities in Republic of Benin must obtain and upload letters of evaluation from Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja before registration.
All inconsistencies with names on different credentials must be supported with sworn court affidavit and uploaded before verification period.

Verification is not done by proxy. All prospective corps members must therefore report to the orientation camp of their state of deployment for this. Physical verification with original of all documents uploaded.

Please note that all prospective corps members must present original of all their credentials and international passport for verification and registration at the orientation camp.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by y0rmee: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Hephhemcomputer, how much do you charge for the NYSC registration. I'm based in ibadan.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2016
7h for registration, biometrics and printing
NOTE: You are to supply ATM we'll use for payment
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good afternoon all and congratulations to all 2015 Batch B corps members on your POP.
welcome to the labour market. I pray you shall have a sweet experience in Jesus name and by God's grace. Cheers!!!
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
Mikehk2:

Morning Hephhemcomputer , I'm planning to visit your computer center for the 2016 Batch B registration but I need some clarification ... Is it possible to change the state of origin from what what I have on the school list ..... For instance , I have Anambra as the state of origin stated on the nysc approved list from the university , so I want to know if there's option for state of origin selection asides from what the school has on its list .... Thanks
I think we've discussed on phone
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good afternoon to all and sundry
Sorry, this is coming late
Senate List of all Prospective Corp Members 2016 Batch B Institutions are out. Please confirm your name on the Senate List now before 17th October, 2016 when the Online Registration starts.
Peradventure your name is not there yet, you can proceed to your school for immediate and urgent action.
Thanks.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good afternoon all PCMs Batch B 2016
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good day all 2016 Batch B PCMs
Its less than a week to online registration.
If you reside in Ibadan, do your registration with us at Heph Hem Computers, Agodi Gate Ibadan 08032819071, we are one of the accredited NYSC registration Centre in Ibadan.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good day all 2016 Batch B PCMs
Its few days to online registration.
If you reside in Ibadan, do your registration with us at Heph Hem Computers, Agodi Gate Ibadan 08032819071, we are one of the accredited NYSC registration Centre in Ibadan.

Also refer your family and friends.

Thanks
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good evening all 2016 Batch B PCMs

Tell your friends and family too to come and enjoy our good and quality services.

Thanks
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Breaking News

Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hephhemcomputer:
Good evening all 2016 Batch B PCMs

Tell your friends and family too to come and enjoy our good and quality services.

Thanks

Good day all PCMs

NYSC BATCH 'B' 2016 MOBILIZATION REGISTRATION IN IBADAN

Do you need a reliable cyber café where you can do your hitch-free mobilization registration in Ibadan?

If yes, Heph Hem Computers (CYBER CAFÉ), Agodi Gate, Ibadan is your sure bet.

Visit us today at our office located in-between WEMA Bank and NIGERIAN PRISONS Agodi Gate Ibadan.

We're one of the NYSC Accredited Centres in Ibadan that doesn't disappoint for the past three consecutive years.

Call/WhatsApp 08032819071 or call 08072539974

NOTE: You can also get in touch if you need any assistance online and offline free of charge.
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
If you haven't seen your details on Senate list. Pls keep your worries till tomorrow when the portal is opened for registration.
Heph Hem Computers care
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Good morning all Prospective Corp Members Batch B 2016

Today is the D-Day
Hurry and do your mobilization registration at Heph Hem Computers (Cyber Cafe) @ Agodi Gate, Ibadan
Call 08032819071, 08072539974
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm sorry op, I don't stay in IB if not I will come to your place...but I need urgent answers to this my questions. As I don't want to be a dummy at the café
1. Can you direct me on this registration process and how to pay? can we just deposit in the bank or something?
2. I want to ask for those that have health challenges do we need to upload a letter online from a doctor or its done at the camp?
3. Concerning the photo to be used can white be used?
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funkeadeoye:
I'm sorry op, I don't stay in IB if not I will come to your place...but I need urgent answers to this my questions. As I don't want to be a dummy at the café
1. Can you direct me on this registration process and how to pay? can we just deposit in the bank or something?
2. I want to ask for those that have health challenges do we need to upload a letter online from a doctor or its done at the camp?
3. Concerning the photo to be used can white be used?
Ask the cafe attendant on the best method he uses but ATM debit card is the best.
2. Information of your doctor, parents and yours will be taken online and hardcopy/evidence will be taken to camp.
3. White background passport that's well exposed is required and it should show your ears (hair should not cover any part of your head.
I hope this information will be useful. All the best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hephhemcomputer:

Ask the cafe attendant on the best method he uses but ATM debit card is the best.
2. Information of your doctor, parents and yours will be taken online and hardcopy/evidence will be taken to camp.
3. White background passport that's well exposed is required and it should show your ears (hair should not cover any part of your head.
I hope this information will be useful. All the best!

Thank you very much!!!

Please two more things

@ 1 I visited some café and there were like they can use their debit card and we pay them...do you think this is good enough or I just use my own personal debit card

@ number two so it's compulsory I upload my doctors report online? or should I just carry it like that to the camp without scanning?
Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Hephhemcomputer: 4:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Funkeadeoye:

Thank you very much!!!

Please two more things

@ 1 I visited some café and there were like they can use their debit card and we pay them...do you think this is good enough or I just use my own personal debit card

@ number two so it's compulsory I upload my doctors report online? or should I just carry it like that to the camp without scanning?
Either way. Upload it and take original to the camp

1 Like

Re: Accredited Nysc Online Registration Centre In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hephhemcomputer:
Either way. Upload it and take original to the camp
Thank you! I'm done with my registration and I was able to upload.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Official Call-up Letter Sample (photos) / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / River State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.