Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building (49521 Views)

Economic Slowdown Deepens Banks’ Woes As Debtors Property Can’t Find Buyers / Loans: Banks Put Up Chronic Debtors’ Property For Sale / Yes Boss Finest Price ever for a Duplex In Gwarinpa Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by moshoodn(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where is UBA House, Marina??

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by bidey2010: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lildreezy:
i think fcmb does it for me, i like the victorian architecture they use in all their branches. It makes that particular street where they're located look like vienna b4 u now see other 'nigerianish' cheesy kind of buildings, even in small towns. Diamond and gtb aint bad too. The rest are just works of a lazy architect who attended a polytechnic!

Most of the polytechnics don't offer the course and the few that did are discouraged by the hurdle of PPE organised by NIA to be a registered architect. So most of the registered architect are your counter-parts from the mushroom universities scattered all over the country or half-baked graduates now produced in our universities, which ofcourse you are one of them as your comment lacks the qualities of a "refined" graduate found worthy in learning and character.

By the way, most banks don't recruit polytechnics graduates into their support and admin service hence, if there is any poor design they must have been done by the lazy graduates from the university you attended.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by lovat(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
SuperModerator:
Can someone please describe the pictures to me, I put off images to save my data grin

GTB wins it

But Access bank remains the best in Nigeria
Source; my experience

My signature for authentic jerseys
how do you want me to view your jersey because I've got to put off my images to conserve MB
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by slimfancier(f): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where Is Fidelity Bank?
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond and GTB
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Arrester171(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond pls
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by jevic(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
GTB building follow.
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by hexpleecit: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mainstreet bank
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by slimfancier(f): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
where is Fidelity Bank Plc?
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by juanmiguel: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
where is UBA headquarters?
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by dafuturis(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
All sited in Lagos, correct me if am wrong.
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by juliebest(f): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond is the best, followed by GTB
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by roufy235(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond bank
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
UBA but I'm not seeing the pix
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by meetlekan(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where's Alajo bank also fidelity,UBA,standard bank ?
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Deejaygold(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Zenith Bank won tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by baroun04(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond bank, adetokunbo ademola built by telios development

1 Like

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by aycd44(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where is Fidelity bank plc......
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Olusharp(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lildreezy:
wait bro, adjust ur legs, u were standing on ur brain. Pick it up, dust it nd use!
silence pays alott
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Philadelphia: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
None is as fine as this bank.

SPERM BANK

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Philadelphia: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
post=31489812:
Wema bank
Op, check out this bank and modify your list angry
SPERM BANK embarassed

Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by henryomez(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Even without your pixs, I'll rate GTbank number one. That bank buildings get too much swag. There was a year GTbank won the Best bank in terms of Architectural designs.
Gt Bank has the best building in nig
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by effectsbaby: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where is Stanbic IBTC
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by ifeomaekol(f): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond and ecobank killed it. First bank has the worst structure ever.
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by emmaebi: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Its diamondbank. But wait ooo dis diamond bank doesn't look real, abi na photoshop tins. For dat I will choose ECOBANK
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by ableguy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
people gat time ooo, so this person was busy going round Lagos state taking pictures of banks head offices. maybe u are indirectly seeking thier attention, just saying. you try sha ;Dpeople gat time ooo, so this person was busy going round Lagos state taking pictures of banks head offices. maybe u are indirectly seeking thier attention, just saying. you try sha
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by ahamonyeka(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where is U.B.A?if e no dey there then the banks never complete.
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by layinkakeem(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
AJAAHLEE Megafinance Bank cheesy
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by chillingbabe: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diamond bank is soooo beautiful kiss How come I haven't seen it on the island undecided Please where is it located??

Standard Chartered should be the 2nd cos it oozes Class wink
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by adahgold(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2015
Diamond bank joor,the design of the building gat swag...
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2015
lanreajax:
Ugly buildings.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pics: Which Of These Nigeria Banks Has The Finest Building by shevon: 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Sterling bank!!..that diamond bank doesn't look real o
It is very real, though I think what the OP posted is the 3D version. But I can assure you it is exactly as it is shown in the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Companies With the Coolest Office Spaces in Nigeria [Photos] / Fire Burns Shops, Cars In Ibadan. Two Feared Dead / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.